No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys how's it going? WOW you all are busy shippers... I feel like such a bad bad shipper
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Aww, SQ! You know we're always here so you can just pop in and catch up when you can.
      la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
        Aww, SQ! You know we're always here so you can just pop in and catch up when you can.
        Thanks Dizzy.... *huggles* it's coming up on my really insane busy time with the art show and yearbook deadlines quickly approaching

But I've been trying to rewatch a few Farscape eps here and there and.....

Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I AM LOVING EVERY SECOND OF SOL'S DINER! I also want more. JSYK

The best part about the ~D/V was the face that Vala didn't give a dman that Daniel was there. She just wanted to go out with Cam. heheh
          "They going to let me be the judge?" "Don't think so." "Then it's not a real Mal Doran is it?"
          Fanfic
          Craig Horner Site
          Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

Been posting a lot of fic, but not much C/V - it's been momentarily derailed by my other OTP.... lavitanuova.livejournal.com for all my fic in case someone wants to read anything else I might have posted!

sigpic

Comment

been posting a lot of fic, but not much c/v - it's been momentarily derailed by my other otp.... Lavitanuova.livejournal.com for all my fic in case someone wants to read anything else i might have posted!
              it is all amazing!!! <3333
              "They going to let me be the judge?" "Don't think so." "Then it's not a real Mal Doran is it?"
              Fanfic
              Craig Horner Site
              Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Denali View Post
                oh that reminds me of Dizzy's "Kansas" stories - the last installment was a while ago and i really enjoy reading them!
                Does anyone know where I can find these stories? I am excited about reading them...I can never get enough C/V!!
                sigpic
                ~~sig created by bailey1ak~~

Comment

Originally posted by iheartcam View Post
                  Does anyone know where I can find these stories? I am excited about reading them...I can never get enough C/V!!
                  here is a link to the 4th one http://lavitanuova.livejournal.com/83148.html and it has links to the first 3 in it.
                  Fanfic
                  Craig Horner Site
                  Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by VirkatJol View Post
                    here is a link to the 4th one http://lavitanuova.livejournal.com/83148.html and it has links to the first 3 in it.
                    Thanks!
                    sigpic

Comment

morning.....

sig by DJgirl

Comment

Originally posted by Denali View Post
                        oh that reminds me of Dizzy's "Kansas" stories - the last installment was a while ago and i really enjoy reading them!
                        I just started reading the first part of this series, and I fell in love with it immediately!! I had to stop mid-read so I could come over here and announce the awesomeness...ok, back to the C/V loveliness!
                        sigpic

Comment

I just started reading the first part of this series, and I fell in love with it immediately!! I had to stop mid-read so I could come over here and announce the awesomeness...ok, back to the C/V loveliness!
                          Aww, thank you!! I'm so glad you like that series.

sigpic

Comment

Aww, thank you!! I'm so glad you like that series.
                            Yes, I absolutely LOVE the series and I left you comments telling you as much. I whole heartedly believe you should continue the series!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes, I absolutely LOVE the series and I left you comments telling you as much. I whole heartedly believe you should continue the series!!
                              Me too. But I am always telling her to write mooooore fic!!
                              Fanfic
                              Craig Horner Site
                              Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

I'll definitely be continuing it... as soon as I figure out what needs to happen in the next part. >.<

That's why I prefer to do a series instead of a chaptered fic... I'm awful at leaving things unfinished but I hate it when other authors do that so I avoid it now. If somehow I didn't keep going, the Kansas series would still stand just fine!

And considering I just said I don't do chaptered fic (by myself! I meant by myself!) here is the latest chapter of Sol's Diner:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/128630/chapters/233717

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X