Clear All

Where is everyone? It's been DAYS!
    la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

yea and where's more of the fic?!
      sigpic

Comment

Okay, well, dunno where everyone has disappeared off to - but I've got some new C/V for you. Mav and I are doing a new RP game - and this time it's actually public. Here are Cam and Vala running into each other for the first time in this world. Vala's ended up here after going through the supergate, instead of the Ori galaxy.

http://asylums.insanejournal.com/mtg...olly/1576.html

sigpic

Comment

Oohhhhh
          sigpic

Comment

Hi guys!!! *cowers in fear* I haven't forgotten about you all ....just been insanely busy.... Dena I love the pic spam and YAY Dizzy for keeping the fic coming in!! WOOT! I'll work on getting the next part of the pic fic up soon!
            Originally posted by jelgate
            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Ok here we go....if you guys are really still reading these....

Company of Thieves Part 6:

Spoiler:
              Meanwhile, Daniel and Vala get down to the planet where she meets up with a long lost buddy named Borzin. This is funny cuz Vala really doesn’t want to even admit she knows Daniel or even associates with him. Of course Daniel being his usual bumbly self almost blows it for them but Vala the more experienced one of the duo, carries it off nicely. Let’s just look at a few scenes to see proof of this:

Borzin: Vala Mal Doran…..never thought you’d show your face in these parts again. *and what did you bring with you this time?*
              Vala: Borzin, you slimy, two-faced grease peddler. *yeah he’s just my stand in boy toy along for the ride….my real love I decided to leave back on the ship…..SIGH*
              Daniel: *hey now wait a minute……Boy Toy?? Seriously? This really is no fair Vala….and I’m just not hearing this!!*

Borzin: *GASP…..well I can see why now you just call him your Boy Toy…..does he have an off switch?*

Vala: Come on give us a hug! *Yeah I really wish he did……well for his voice…..that is! GIGGLES*
              Borzin: UGH! And What poor loser have you conned into your company this time? *So what’s this loser’s name? I mean he has to have some value for you to drag him along with you!*

Vala: Oh, this is my apprentice, Seamus. *Really ….at this point I wish I could get my money back for him…seriously my B.O.B. is more reliable!.....SNORT*
              Borzin: *you don’t say……. ‘GASP’ The horror…..What exactly is wrong with him?*

Vala: *Oh just play along….he really has no idea any way…..I’ve tried my best training him!*
              Borzin: (looking at Daniel) You must be learning a great deal! *So ….bub…..WTF? Is she dishing out a little more than you can handle?*

Daniel: *Uh yeah you could say that* More than I’d like to. *Actually Cam….the guy back on the ship….he’s really the only one who can really handle her.*

Vala: (Laughs) Actually, I only took him on as part of a bet. He’s mentally disabled. (This line actually cracked me up when she says this and I don’t even need to add anything more.)
              Borzin: (Joins her in laughter) AH…. * I get it now….no wonder he can’t satisfy you then….it’s all coming clear now!*

Borzin: *Listen Bub* Don’t Trust her. She will sell you out for a bad lunch the first chance she gets. (This line was interesting cuz as Borzin is delivering the line to Daniel they cut to Cam who it listening to their convo over the comms.)

(Cam had been dozing….not really interested in what was being said until Borzin delivered his line then......)

(Cam perks up. Realizing that this man knows Vala…..that she would double cross Daniel in a heartbeat, maybe because he sensed they were not really that close, however, Cam knows Vala would never do that to him and he more or less finds humor in Borzin’s advice to Daniel.)

Daniel: I know (laughs nervously) *What?...Are you kidding me? I’m no dummy…. I know she’d dump me in a heartbeat if she could have Cam* (Clears throat tenuously)

Vala: (Pointing to Daniel) He likes me. *though* Isn’t that cute? *yeah well that is one of the only reasons I keep him around*
              Borzin: *Yeah you always were like that Vala….never could choose….oh well….maybe that one back on the ship will be the lucky one….someday......finally!*

Daniel: *’Hee’ Did you hear that? She keeps me around cuz……*

Daniel: *HEY.....WAIT A MINUTE!! WHAT?? VALA….dammit why can’t you ever tell me you like me…huh?? That is really NO FAIR!!*

Cam: (looking at Teal’c in disgust) *Yeah so what else is new…he likes her….. hey Teal’c alert the media…..Daniel Likes Vala!*
              Teal’c: *I will do no such thing Colonel Mitchell!*
              Cam: *Teal’c it’s a joke…..Man…you really gotta work on loosening up!*
              Teal’c: *Indeed*
              Cam: *OMG!! Next time I’m sending you too!*

Suddenly things turn serious when Borzin wants to get to the point. This next bit is really funny cuz Vala realizes Daniel is a liability to the mission and she more or less has to pull Borzin to the side and excuse Daniel away since he's blown things so badly. She, however, finally gets Borzin to fess up to having The Odyssey’s Data Recorder.
              Borzin: What do you want, Vala, if you haven’t already stolen it from me? *Come on Vala don’t take me for a fool…. I know this ….this…..dweeb isn’t your “apprentice” why are you really here?*
              Vala: *Ok Fine...'sigh'* We’re looking for some imformation. *Dang you caught me…. I knew I should have never brought him along*

Daniel: *What? But I'm your Boy Toy...I'm smart and I know things.....like.....* (He then gives up TMI) It was about a Tau’ri ship that was attacked not far from here…..Any information you can give us….. *wah….wah…wah…..I’m just going to spill my guts now*
              Borzin: *Pfffffft…..you really don’t have an off button do you?*
              Vala: *Duh…..OMG Daniel way to play it smooth…. Now I’m going to have to lie our way out of this! Which....lucky for you.... I can do so well!*

Vala: OK, my friend……*yeah he’s an idiot* Here’s the thing….he’s not my apprentice. *That is obvious I know* He’s a mark. A very rich, very gullible one, who’s eating right out of my hands. Give us something, anything and he’ll make it very much worth your while.
              Borzin: (sarcastically) NO!! *now you must think I am an idiot cuz….well he is gullible I’ll give you that…and probably is eating out of your hands….but he’s definitely too stupid for someone to want to kill!*

Borzin: You know, I’ve heard that before. *Nice try but I just ain’t buying it*
              Vala: *yeah I know…but* (Vala decides to play hard ball....Cam is so proud as he listens in!) All right, try this. We traced the signal from the ship’s emergency transponder here. I know you can’t possibly have the whole ship, but I know you must have some parts. *you may as well help me out here otherwise I am going to leave Daniel here and you’ll have to deal with him*
              Borzin: *Oh Dear Jaffa….you wouldn’t really do that would you?*

Comment

lovely nutty
                sigpic

Comment

Company of Thieves Part 7:

Spoiler:

Vala: *You bet my white lily as.....nevermind.....look....* Borzin, I don’t know what’s going on, but you’re in way over your head. (Vala really digs in….by now Cam is really turned on!) I’ve recently made some contacts high up in the Lucian Alliance that’d be very interested in knowing exactly how much you’ve been skimming off this operation. *How’d you like that Cam baby? 'Giggles'…..we can add this little bit to our sexual role plays later*
                  Borzin: WOW, Offers that can’t be refused. *AWESOME! Unlike Tweetledum over there….this Cam fella sure is a lucky guy!* Over here. *come with me….I have something for you*

(Vala scurries over to see just what she has finally managed to drum up out of Borzin. And of course on the way Daniel has to strong arm her to once again stick his nose in where it doesn’t belong and almost compromise the mission again……when will he learn to just let her do her thing….*sigh*)
                  Daniel: (trying to play cool and it’s so not working) While we’re at it, why don’t we get him to throw in some parts for our cargo ship?

Vala: One thing at a time. *first off Daniel….how can you even say we? I’m the one doing all the negotiating here. And “our” cargo ship? Pffffffft….yeah you mean that same “cargo ship piece of junk” that you didn’t even want to own earlier? Yeah right…..just stand here…..look pretty and don’t say anything….K?*
                  Daniel: *OK….geeze*

Borzin: Is this what you are looking for? *Yeah here it is…….*
                  Daniel: That’s Odyssey’s data recorder. The transponder’s still broadcasting. *blah…blah…blah….*
                  Vala: *Daniel you really do need to learn to keep quiet…. I was going to act like it wasn’t valuable and offer them like ten bucks for it…..sheesh*

Vala: Where did you get this? *Ok now I’m going to have to go at this another way*
                  Borzin: A man brought it a few hours ago. *Yeah wouldn’t you like to know…..*
                  Daniel: (Now drooling looking at the data recorder) *Ooooo and it still looks all shiny and in good condition….bet I could get lots of info off it*
                  Vala: *Shut up Daniel!*

Borzin: *Yeah I knew it was valuable* He said it could fetch me a very nice price.
                  Vala: *OMG….way to go…Daniel*
                  Daniel: *What? I’m just saying…..*
                  Vala: *Yeah….exactly…that is the problem!*
                  (Borzin plays a few recordings stored in the device and they are not pretty. They can hear that Anateo has taken the ship and after they hear Sam speak they hear a gun shot.)

(The camera cuts to Cam where he is also listening and he winces at hearing the gunshot not knowing what to think….after all it could have been Sam that was shot.)

(But then we cut back to Daniel and Vala who have problems of their own. Apparently Borzin has a trick up his sleeve.)
                  Borzin: You want more? Show me the Naquadah. *Yeah you think I’m going to continue to fall for your candyarse games…..pay up or else ……..”Daniel”*
                  Daniel: (attempting to play hard ball now…but it’s a little too late) You know, that thing’s useless to me unless I know who gave it to you. *Whine….whine….whine….. OMG.....'drools again' if only I could get my hands on that....the stuff I could learn...it's better than that one book.....*
                  Vala: *Uh……Daniel snap out of it dammit!! It’s a little too late for that now…he knows it’s valuable and that we want it.*
                  Daniel: *'drools' Yeah we want it alright!*

Borzin: Ooo…. Timings everything….. Him. *There you go!....Your mystery man just like you insisted*
                  Vala: *Oh good one….chalk up another one for Captain Daniel!*
                  Daniel: *’GULP’ Whoopsie…..Hello!!*

************ZAAAAAAAP****************

(When the Zat could be heard….Cam jumps in fear….knowing that it was probably Vala who got shot. I love how his extreme concern and reaction for Vala getting shot was way more pronounced than when he had heard the gun shot after Sam spoke in the recording. This once again proves his love for Vala and just how much she means to him.)

Cam: *OMG Teal’c did you hear that? Vala!!!*
                  Teal’c: *Indeed!*

Cam: *Frak Man….is that all you can ever say is ….. “INDEED?”….. ARGH!!*

Cam: Jackson….. Vala…. *Come on Vala, baby…..speak to me!!* (static crackles)

Cam: Jackson, report! *Jackson Dude....you are sooooo dead if you got her in trouble…. seriously......I’m going to kick your ass all over the base the next time I see you!*
                  Teal’c: *Indeed…. and I will help you Col. Mitchell*

Cam: (Now VERY worried….gives a concerned glance to Teal’c) Crap!! *OMG ….let’s go get her Big Guy!*
                  Cam: *Will you STOP with the Indeed already!*
                  Teal'c: *Indeed....I mean....yeah ok....whatever!*

Comment

that's all for today. Hopefully more to come tomorrow or later.....

Comment

*growls* dont leave it there nutty...wha... sorry totally addicted..
                      sigpic

Comment

Oooh DEFINITELY still reading, and wanting more! Those were great. Cam is totes gonna save the day.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                          *growls* dont leave it there nutty...wha... sorry totally addicted..
                          Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
                          Oooh DEFINITELY still reading, and wanting more! Those were great. Cam is totes gonna save the day.
                          hehehehe thanks guys....and yes he is....Cam always saves the day

Comment

Second Cam/Vala rp thread: http://asylums.insanejournal.com/mtg...olly/2368.html

sigpic

Comment

Ooooo more goodies

Comment

we loves goodies
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X