No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is considered off-topic let me know and I'll remove it.

Farscape - S3 E01 - "Season of Death"

(cut to the maintenance bay where John stands, staring at one of the cryopods they brought back with them. Aeryn enters and walks over to the other one. She and John stand there, their backs to each other, each contemplating a cryopod)

John: (flatly) Finished making your rounds?

Aeryn: Mm-hm. (there's a long pause, she says in a husky voice) I shouldn't be here.

John: (his voice is husky too) This is exactly where you should be. (short pause) I love you.

Aeryn: I love you too. (he turns and walks over to her, laying his hand on her neck. He turns her face towards him and they kiss. The kiss becomes a passionate embrace and they sink to their knees, caught up in the intensity of the moment - but Aeryn breaks it off and pushes him back from her)

-------------------------------------

The way they finally said it to each other with no mind games, nobody about to die, just admitting it to each other like that. So matter of fact, so dry, I thought it was really great! It was really perfect for Aeryn and John! I wish I could find a video clip of just that to post, but I can't!

I posted this in the John/Aeryn ship thread on Farscape forum, but I'm the only one who posts stuff in there so I thought I'd post it here too. It is Ben and Claudia so I thought you gals/guys would approve!
    sigpic

Comment

We are all for any Ben and/or Claudia related discussion! We talk about FS a lot, too.

And you're right - that scene, it's just amazing. I never get tired of rewatching it.
      la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

It was very fitting to Aeryn in particular because it wasn't mushy and emotional, but you know behind that tough exterior she is in love. The show is so much more direct than most, but at the same time we get little bit by little bit...for now!
        sigpic

Comment

we love the scape discussion as well...

i know the scene you speak of *ponders* wonder if its on you tube or a scape site
          sigpic

Comment

It's definitely on youtube, as one of the top John/Aeryn moments, but I can't access it at work.

sigpic

Comment

Where is Dena? I need picspam pretties.

sigpic

Comment

mmm yes... piccies we needs em
                sigpic

Comment

You called…. howdy and spam alert

Snurched from carteroniel

[/

sig by DJgirl

Comment

awwwww thats much better... daily pixz spam
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post

(cut to the maintenance bay where John stands, staring at one of the cryopods they brought back with them. Aeryn enters and walks over to the other one. She and John stand there, their backs to each other, each contemplating a cryopod)

Aeryn: Mm-hm. (there's a long pause, she says in a husky voice) I shouldn't be here.

John: (his voice is husky too) This is exactly where you should be. (short pause) I love you.

Aeryn: I love you too. (he turns and walks over to her, laying his hand on her neck. He turns her face towards him and they kiss. The kiss becomes a passionate embrace and they sink to their knees, caught up in the intensity of the moment - but Aeryn breaks it off and pushes him back from her)

The way they finally said it to each other with no mind games, nobody about to die, just admitting it to each other like that. So matter of fact, so dry, I thought it was really great! It was really perfect for Aeryn and John! I wish I could find a video clip of just that to post, but I can't!

I posted this in the John/Aeryn ship thread on Farscape forum, but I'm the only one who posts stuff in there so I thought I'd post it here too. It is Ben and Claudia so I thought you gals/guys would approve!
                      *sigh* I love that scene!!! Thanks for posting that here...and yes I love all the Farscape discussion. IT was truly amazing and it was perfectly done.
                      I'll look for that clip and post it if I can....

Oh and I promise to have part three of picfic up today....I know I know....I've been lax again
                      Originally posted by jelgate
                      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post

I just rewatched that scene recently. It's so sweet, tender, and beautifully done. I love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTTw7...eature=related

It's a little ways into the clip. Absolutely beautiful! I love it.
                        sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandria7 View Post
                          I just rewatched that scene recently. It's so sweet, tender, and beautifully done. I love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTTw7...eature=related

It's a little ways into the clip. Absolutely beautiful! I love it.
                          thanks soooo much for posting this Alexandria! *swoon*

Comment

Morning…. Any new fics???

snurched from Stef

sig by DJgirl

Comment

*arches eyebrow,* mmm yes.. nutty we need the next part
                              sigpic

Comment

sorry for the delay....here we go.....

Company of Thieves Part 3

Spoiler:
                                Meanwhile back on the Odyssey Sam is waking up from a blow to the head during the battle and it appears that the fake Lucian Alliance has boarded the ship and is making demands. Anateo, the leader of the group is horribly flirting with Sam and quite seriously if he were in an American corporation here he’d be slapped with a sexual harassment law suit *eye roll* Sam manages to stand firm with the jerk but he manhandles her toward a subspace beacon demanding she disable it. Col. Emerson is there and tells Sam not to meet his demands and one of the thugs just up and shoots the Colonel!! OMG!! This totally freaked me out as it had to be one of the most shocking and unexpected deaths of a semi regular background player on this show. Anateo coldly relays to Sam that since she is now the ranking officer she needs to disable the beacon. WOW that was tense!

So let’s cut now to a great little scene between Cam, Vala, Daniel and Teal’c who are all onboard the ship that Vala was able to procure. And it appears that Cam and Vala are still harboring quite a bit of pent up frustrations as there was much sarcasm and curt remarks toward each other in this scene. And it’s obvious they are fighting like a married couple! *Hee*

Cam: (looking around at the ship) Yeah she’s a real beauty! *OMG Vala this is the best you could do??*
                                Vala: (responds sarcastically) Stabilizers are a bit wonky which makes for a bumpy ride, but it’s all perfectly safe. *Geeze Cam…..that’s unlike you to complain, usually it’s Daniel whose *****ing*
                                Daniel: *Hey I resent that remark..... I don't ***** I complain there is a difference.*
                                Vala: *whatever*

Cam: (shoots back emphatically) Really?? *Yeah I know….just give him a minute*
                                Teal'c: *Indeed.......*
                                (A loud CRASH is heard as they jostle around gripping onto the ship as they lurch forward.)

Vala: (a bit befuddled) Not Exactly!! *hee whoopsie*
                                Cam: *I love it when you do that…..you get that little twinkle in your eye and you show your teeth wittingly and your voice has that sexy lilt to it…..can you do that more during our sexual role plays?*

Vala: *sure honey I’d love to!*

Daniel: (now cranky and condemning) We gave you as much raw naquadah as you needed, And all you came up with was this piece of junk? *OK yeah I knew it…..this is almost as bad as that time I gave you 20 bucks and you told me you’d get that rare book on Goauld customs only to bring me some fake ass Aliens for Dummies book that you had checked out of the library……sigh*

Vala: People’s lives are at stake, Daniel Do you honestly think that I cheaped out on the ship and pocketed the difference? *well excuse me…. I didn’t know you had already read that book*

Daniel: *no Vala you missed the point*

(Alarm begins to blare)
                                Cam: What’s that? *Oh shut up your whining Daniel we’ve got more important things to worry about*
                                Daniel: *Yeah always with the shut up Daniel….do this Daniel…. Do that Daniel… you know I’m really getting tired of it!!*

Vala: Seems that life support is failing. *Oh dear *giggles* another slight problem*

Daniel: (can be heard huffing in disgust all throughout the ship ….probably the galaxy) *SIGH….OMG this is just great!*

Vala: Can you take over? (She shoots a look at Cam…of course she does….notice she doesn’t look at Daniel for support …it’s always Cam because she knows he will always have her back and help her out of any crisis. Daniel on the other hand just sits idlely by moaning in disgust). *I would ask Daniel but he’s too busy crying at the moment*

Cam: (gives her a reassuring look, he isn’t too pleased with her, but he tries to stay calm and almost finds humor in the situation. He motions to Teal’c to take over the controls for Vala) *No problem babe we’ve got ya covered*

(Notice how both men check out her ass as she walks by…..quasi bending over…. Hehehehehe I’m just sayin’.)

(And of course both Cam and Teal’c notice how clueless Daniel is….he’s STILL cringing over the whole thing!)

Vala: (works on the console confidently and slams it shut standing up to join Cam.) *There!*
                                Cam: (watching her the whole time because he loves to watch her work) Great! You fixed that how ‘bout fixing the stabilizers? *Come on babe….work your magic on me!*

Vala: (non-chalantly) Oh I didn’t fix anything I just disabled that annoying alarm! *giggles*
                                Cam: *God you turn me on when you do that! How about a quickie before we die?*

Daniel: (Now finally noticing that Cam and Vala have been flirting for the past 10 minutes without his knowledge he looks back there) *OMG we’re dying here and you guys are talking about sex?? Give me a break….. I demand that you fix this ship…. I don’t even want to think about the library fines I’ll rack up if I die here!*

Teal’c: Our long-range sensors indicate that the signal coming from the Odyssey transponder is changing location. *Oh Daniel….man….. shut up! We’ve lost a whole ship and all you are concerned about is your own skin??....you are pathetic!*

Daniel: *Teal’c come on….of all people do you think I’m racist? It’s not a skin thing*
                                Teal’c: *OMG I may break your legs on principle*

Cam: It’s moving? *yeah and I may help you!*
                                Last edited by squirrely1; 03 July 2010, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X