No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*arches eyebrow* mmm nutty.. hows them pic fics comin along..
    sigpic

Comment

And a big one:

Spoiler:
      [IMG][/IMG]
      la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

oh nice Dizzy, not seen that pic before... but ummm, hmmm... ummmmm - any new ficcys???

and for my morning spam.....

sig by DJgirl

Comment

need pixz and need fics..
          sigpic

Comment

howdy.. and for my morning spam....

sig by DJgirl

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
              *arches eyebrow* mmm nutty.. hows them pic fics comin along..
              *hee....toes dirt* OK I'm preparing really I am.... I am rewatching Momento Mori and I'm watching the next ep after that so I can do that "fill in fic between eps" That is the plan.....so I am working on it ......really I am!
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

goodiies
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  goodiies
                  Yeah....... I meant to say that I love the pics too Dena That truly give me inspiration

Comment

Okay I can already tell this challenge is goign to work out MUCH better than the h/c one.

Schmoop bingo card, square one... "Office/Work Party"
                    Spoiler:
                    Cam's still not sure how he got roped into this. He walked into the briefing room halfway through a conversation - Sam telling Vala about the holiday party - and her eyes flickered to him, her mouth quirked in a smile, and he heard those dreadful words.

"Yes, I believe Cameron's offered to take me."

It didn't matter that he hadn't. It didn't matter that HE didn't even know about the SGC holiday party. Do secret government agencies really do that? Was there one last year? It takes him a second to place the time; they were off-world for half of December, an extended off-world mission.

He spends the next two weeks hoping, praying, and yes, trying to bribe Landry for another extended mission. His pleas don't go unheard, but rather than taking pity on him Landry seems to bask in the amusement of the situation. He even waves off Cam's claim that it's bordering on fraternization with dry rationalization. He looks Cam right in the eye and shrugs and says, "She's an alien, Mitchell."

That's how Cam's ended up slumped against the wall outside of Vala's door waiting on her. She'd insisted on being 'picked up' - because that's how they do it in the movies - even though her room is only two floors away from the meeting room the party is being held in.

"Ready." She announces, though the door.

"Okay." He says, and waits.

"You have to knock." She reminds him. "And don't forget to tell me I look pretty."

He groans, annoyance levels rising dangerously already.

But he knocks, and when she opens the door, his jaw drops. She's wearing a red dress, cut low and perfectly fitted. Her hair falls around her in waves, curling largely at the ends, and her mouth is a perfect red smirk.

She clears her throat.

"You. Uh. Wow." He says, and yeah, this proves it, he's definitely a guy because suddenly he's not quite so irritated with her anymore. It's not like she's not hot most of the time, but she looks too dangerous to be that disarming in leather, and he's developed an immunity to her in BDU's.

"I suppose that'll do." She sighs. "Are you finished staring, or should I stand here and pose some more?"

He snaps his mouth shut and lets her take his arm.

The next two hours are spend parading around. Well, Vala parades and Cam follows, trying not to look too smug at the smoking hot chick draping herself over him. He's glad Jackson's not here, suddenly and intensely, glad because he knows he wouldn't have been her first choice.

He's also glad that there's alcohol. He keeps the drinks flowing for both of them, and he's surprised halfway through the evening to realize that this is is a date, he's treating this like a date, and she's letting him. She's encouraging him, sending him smiles when she sees him walking her way, leaning in to him and snugging her body against his. He doesn't quite know what game she's playing here but he's just drunk enough to play along.

It's past midnight when Landry tells everyone in his own special gruff-but-friendly way to shove off. Everyone here has quarters assigned to them and most are taking advantage of it.

"You've got to walk me back." Vala says.

He just nods, throws his drink cup away and curves a hand around her waist.

Halfway there she stops him and tugs him into an alcove, smiles up at him and slides a hand up his chest. She's warm and smells like cinnamon and perfume. It makes him dizzy, makes his head spin. He's too drunk to do this and definitely too drunk to resist.

The kisses are long and slow, hot slide of mouth on mouth. He licks her bottom lip and she opens up, fisting her hand in his shirt and making a pleased sort of noise.

He pulls back. "What about Ja-"

"Cameron, darling, shut up and don't spoil the moment."

He frowns, and she touches his cheek. "Vala..."

"Stop thinking. Just kiss me." She says, and her voice catches, minutely.

He wonders if they have anything like Christmas on the planet she was raised on. He thinks about asking her but she's kissing him again, a touch of desperation that's like Kryptonite to him. Damn white knight complex. She knows his buttons.

He kisses her again but he's distracted. She sighs and pulls back, pushing at his chest with her hands until he backs up.

"What?" He asks, chasing after her when she turns to walk away. "Hey! Wait!"

She spins around, hair flying, and then pokes him angrily in the shoulder. "Why is it that everyone believes everything I do somehow relates back to me pining after Daniel? Is it simply impossible that I've moved on and realized potential elsewhere?"

His eyes widen. "What?"

"I. Am. Interested. In. You." She says, delivering a firm jab with each pointed word.

"Uh." He is not at his most eloquent.

"Do I need to draw you a pretty little picture, perhaps?" She taunts, angry and - yeah - maybe a bit defensive. He's seen her with her pride wounded. She's like a cat, ready to strike out with hisses and claws.

"No, got it." He says, and treats her just like he would his neighbor's tabby - manhandles her into submission, full aware and in this case not caring if he'll end up bleeding for it. Grabs her arms and pushes her against the wall and kisses her until she gives over, gives in to him.

She licks her lips when this kiss is over, pretends like she wasn't just whimpering into his mouth. Her hands are at the back of his neck still though and her eyes - she's staring right at him, so intent. He shivers in anticipation of what that look could mean.

"Thank you," She starts once, then clears her throat. "Thank you for taking me to the holiday party, Cameron."

sigpic

Comment

Oohhhhh lovely ficcy
                      sigpic

Comment

Schmoop Bingo Card #2: Watching the game

Spoiler:
                        Vala's taken the locals up on their offer for a change of clothes.

Cam really wishes she hadn't. Doesn't she know how distracting that is? It's so much easier for him to do his job when she doesn't parade around scantily clad. It's also easier for him to do her job when she isn't trying to do it for him. She spoke with the town leader when he was still letting the body guards check him over, pleaded their case and made a few vaguely exaggerated suggestions as to what the SGC could do for them, arranged for Daniel to be shown the libraries and Sam and Teal'c the technological centers.

And of course, for herself, she got a nice pampered day of rest and front row seats to the big game. A nice blanket spread on the ground, trays of fruit for them to snack on.

Big game - ha. This is definitely not football. Cam's actually not sure what it is. He keeps trying to relate it somehow back to the sports that he knows. There's a ball - is it football? Is it baseball? Is it soccer? No, none, really.

"You know what this is like?" Vala asks, sliding fluidly down onto the blanket beside him.

Don't look at her legs, Mitchell. Don't look at her stomach, either. Don't look - ****. He turns back to the game and tries to ignore the fact that his peripheral vision is perfectly functioning. "What?"

"Quidditch."

"What?" Cam glances at her, no, no, big mistake, because he can't just look at her face, not when she's wearing a scrap of cloth that barely covers those things he's definitely not looking at.

"Like in Harry Potter. See - they've got three balls. The points acquired are dependent on which balls are scored with which nets."

"I don't see any brooms." Cam says, belying the fact that he's gotten into at least one or two of those movies while spending an errant afternoon channel hopping.

"Well, I didn't say it was exactly like it," She says, stretching and laying back. She's doing it on purpose, she's <i>waiting</I> for him to sneak a peak.

He sighs, and gives in, looks his fill. Flat stomach, lean but not unhealthy, skin smooth and supple, long toned legs. Maybe not as much in the chest as he prefers but, well, he's not about to nit pick. Man can't be too greedy, not when the sex is this good.

And the sex... it is really, really good. He shifts and puts his hand down close to hers, their fingers brushing. She moves her hand too, her smallest finger teasing against his, nudging it. When he manages to bring his eyes back to her face, she's smiling at him. "Aren't you enjoying the game?"

He's still doesn't understand the rules but he does understand all of a sudden that she arranged this on purpose, that she's dressed this way for him, that she's making an effort. Sometimes that's hard to see with her - she's so guarded about everything, so determined to make it seem as though nothing really matters. He looks back out over the field and uses his other hand to shield his eyes from the double suns. He nudges her fingers back and smiles back down at her. "Yeah. I think the green team's winning."

She hums agreement and rolls over onto her back, happily starts to narrate the action.

sigpic

Comment

nice ficcies
                          sigpic

Comment

morning and thank you Dizzy.... love reading your fics!

[

[

sig by DJgirl

Comment

mmmm great pic spam
                              sigpic

Comment

OK Gang FINALLY!! First off here is the link to the first part of Momento Mori...that was the last pic fic ep I did and where I am going to be starting from! So if you want to refresh your memory you can jump HERE. Oh and ignore all those weird marks ....that happened when the forum upgraded and I'm too lazy to go back and edit them all out!

Otherwise, here is the Transitional Fic that will take us from Momento Mori ep into Company of Thieves. Yeah and one word of warning....it is angsty...... *ducks flying shoes and stuff* well I just couldn't jump right back in....have to have the proper build up!! *snickers*

Oh posted this to my LJ HERE but for now here is it....and go easy on me....I don't have a beta and just sort of banged this out today.....

Transitional Fic between Momento Mori and Company of Thieves:
                                VALA!! You have some 'splaining to do!

Spoiler:
                                She raced out after him knowing she had a lot of explaining to do. That hug meant something and he could tell and she knew he was hurting. Not just from his injuries as she watched him slightly limp ahead of her favoring the leg with the pulled hamstring, but from the wincing look he gave her after he attached her patches when she mentioned the date. She knew he couldn’t bear to be in the same room with them and he had to get out of there. The faint remnant of his cologne lingered in the air almost serving as a scented trail for which she could follow until she noticed him turn the corner just ducking out of sight. She had to get to him before anymore time passed just to maybe smooth things over, explain herself or because she wanted to see him alone.

She turned the corner just in time to spy him quickly maneuvering into his office. He enters abruptly and fiercely slams the door behind him, sending a message to anyone noticing that he did not want to be disturbed. However, Vala knows that Cam is not one to sulk, so she plows ahead to address this issue with him and boldly raps on the door.

“Yeah what is it?” Cam barks in a muffled tone that emanates from behind the walls.

Vala realized he did seem irritated and decided to use her usual humorous charm, “Oh…..well Cam….you see…. I just wasn’t sure how to get to this rib place you mentioned!” Forcing a giggle, she bites her lip and the door flings open. He appears there in front of her and immediately her heart sinks. “Uh…..hi!” she displays her classic ear to ear toothy grin while just barely waving….bouncing up on her toes and waiting for him to say…..or do something.

Cam rolls his eyes shooting her a quasi disgusted look…. “haven’t you ever heard of google?” He thinks about what he has just said and sighs heavily… “no of course you haven’t”, as he grabs onto her arm and pulls her into his office pushing the door closed behind them.

“Google what?.....is that another one of your alien friends?” She inquires with an innocent lilt to her voice as she moves with him allowing him to man handle her inside for more privacy.

“well you could say that in a sense….oh nevermind”, shrugging his shoulders he moves to his desk and plops down getting comfortable while noticing she is still anxious waiting attentively about something. “OK WHAT??” He braces himself because he knows this is going to be the bomb he has been waiting for…the other shoe that has been precariously dangling from his life just waiting to fall.

She clears her throat and pulls a chair close to him…..close enough that she can smell him and leans in threatening to invade his space that she so loves to do. Her elbows go up on his desk as her hands interlock providing a perfect shelf for her to rest her chin so she can stare at him with those eyes. The eyes he loves and cannot resist, that well up with emotion so easily and manages to melt away all his tension and anger. “we need to talk….. since I regained my memories ….there are some things I feel we need to say ……to each other….to get this….this……barrier thing between us out of the way”

He watches almost mesmerized as she waves her arms….motioning with her hands as she somewhat acts out her dilemma Vala style. He knows she does this when she is nervous and worried about what he is going to say or how he will react. She realizing this gives him her confirming crooked smile as she continues, “you are not really listening are you?”

“OH I am listening….. that is about all I can do these days….. is…..listen to you” He looks away hurt , reaffirming her suspicions that he has been deeply wounded by her sudden allegiance to the Daniel camp. “Question is Vala, what are you going to do about things…..now?” He looks back in her direction with almost pleading eyes….eyes that are not willing to wait around for her to make up her mind who she wants to be with.

She draws in a deep breath and gives him that innocent ‘I am not going to make a decision’ look and retorts defiantly, “I DO NOT KNOW” leaving him with that famous pout.

“OH MY GOD Vala, can’t you see he doesn’t even want to acknowledge you were even on a date? I mean come on….the guy is incapable of giving you want you want obviously!” He flares his nostrils slightly as he pounds his fist on the desk and leans back forcefully in his chair.

She loves it when his nostrils flare and that only serves to confirm something in her mind, “Oh you were paying attention! You know about the whole date conversation thing!” She smirks slightly.

“How could I not pay attention? You know….it makes me sick….thinking of you and Jackson. No! I can’t even go there… I won’t!” He waves his hands towards her as if to block that whole thing from his mind.

“Look Cam… I’m half kidding with him….we are just having fun…and like he said…it’s just two co-workers out for dinner…..I mean we’ve said this before, Jackson, because he is civilian is about the only man I can date around here….”

He tunes her out as she continues her babbling…”Vala?” She continues as if she were justifying to herself her own motives, “VALA!!” Cam abruptly interrupts her, “I know…..whatever…things are complicated….this I am all too familiar with….we can’t be together”, he sighs deeply as he forces the next part, “I just don’t like to see you with him……PERIOD!” He taps his finger down on his desk to make his point clear as his eyes meet hers and linger there with a wanting they both recognize.

Her eyes start to swell up and liquefy as she feels that all familiar lump starting to form in her throat preparing herself for what she is about to say to him, “Ok, Cam I just wanted you to know, I am just not ready to go back to how things were between us yet. I mean, there was so much pain and sneaking around and dark places….and secrets….and…”

“Vala….you’re doing it again…..” Interrupting her once more, “Look…. I just do not know what to say here. You know how I feel, but then I am …..and always have been an open book to you. You know me…..you know where I am…..when you get your act together…or your story ….or whatever you want to call it…then come see me! Otherwise……just GO…..go to Daniel! Oh and why don’t you hitch a ride with him to the rib joint…he knows where it is!” He swings around in his chair obviously shunning her and shutting down….as usual.

“Oh yeah this is typical….the almighty Cam Mitchell has spoken and has given me his ‘orders’…..well fine!!” She spins on her heel and heads for the door….

Just as she is about to make her leave known he barks out…..“Don’t Slam….. “ a loud SLAM is heard, probably throughout the entire complex……as he continues…”the door!” He winces and parks his head wearily on the back of his leather chair….closing his eyes and wondering just how he was going to proceed with her. He definitely did NOT want this to affect their performance on the team. He breathes in and with a quiet raspy whisper forces out, “Vala….Mal…..Doran…… you’re still doing it…. killing this dead man….yet again!”
                                Last edited by squirrely1; 26 June 2010, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X