No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a fic finished! It's just awaiting a read through by my beta reader now.
    la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

morning.... i think i have a stomach bug, trying to find a happy place....

sig by DJgirl

Comment

gettin sick suxz
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
          gettin sick suxz

get well soon.
          sigpic

Comment

yes we cant have ya sick *grins*
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear that Dena!! *hugs*
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Hmmm I think someone needs a 'get well soon' ficlet... ideas, ideas

sigpic

Comment

morning...... survived 24hr bug thingy but taking another day off work as despite 20hrs of sleep im exhausted!

dont think ive read this before: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3432535/1/

sig by DJgirl

Comment

Originally posted by Denali View Post
                    morning...... survived 24hr bug thingy but taking another day off work as despite 20hrs of sleep im exhausted!

dont think ive read this before: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3432535/1/

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7748/002gl7.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...-CV-Across.jpg
                    Hehehe, nice, cute fic, and great pics (is there a higher res/cleaner version of the 1st pic?).
                    sigpic

Comment

sleep is good
                      sigpic

Comment

total picture spam warning as there are no new fics to read

and good morning......

sig by DJgirl

Comment

Here is something very very completely different. Snippet of an rpg I'm writing with someone. Cam/Quetesh - Cam is her lotar, and it's set around the episode where Daniel acts as Yu's lotar. Brief backstory: Ba'al has approached her wanting to make a harsesis, but Quetesh is trying to play him so she had Cam impregnate her.

There's lots written before this, but it was all lead in to bringing Daniel in. Since this is the bit that actually ties it with SG-1 canon I'm shoving it at you. Not finished, possibly won't ever BE finished, but I thought you guys might get a kick out of it!

Spoiler:
                          Que'tesh manuevers her cargo ship up to the dock, slowing it down until it slides in and catches. Her hair is curled and flowing all around her; her dress is gold and starting just above her breasts and flowing out from there. A bright, golden necklace encircles her throat, shinning and capturing attention.

"Cameron," she commands, turning to look back at her lotar. Her harsh face softens slightly as she looks at him, covering her nerves. Her condition is leaving her open and vulnerable and she can not afford to let any of the other system lords know what Ba'al thinks is happening, nor what is actually happening.

She looks beautiful, but how she looks is for once not what Cameron is focusing on. He's here for her security, her and the child, and he's more concerned with everyone else around them. He checks and double checks his weapons and then turns to her. "Yes, my Queen?"

She looks him over, noticing where he has his weapons secured and hidden from view and from scan. She nods, he's a good guard and a loyal lotar. She hits the button for the door and glides out, her shoes clacking on the hard floor.

He enjoys her approval, and knowing that he meets her standards for being presented in front of all of the other System Lords. He's been around long enough to know that the lesser system lords especially have to work hard to present a unified front among their people.

Striding into the summit, Que'tesh takes her seat on her throne, her dress flaring out and laying around her. She may be one of the lesser system lords but her tone and her presence are as if she owned the entire area.

Ba'al gives her an appraising look as she comes in and takes a seat. His eyes scrutinizing her up and down.

Cam keeps his expression cool and unconcerned though inwardly he fights the urge to sneer at Ba'al. He knows at some point they'll need to be alone together - alone, meaning just Que'tesh and Ba'al, since Cam has absolutely no intention of ever leaving her side.

Que'tesh gives Ba'al a look, a veiled and conservative nod in his direction as she relaxes back into her chair. She snaps her fingers at Cam, letting him know that she requests her tea.

He prepares her tea, going through motions that by now are so familiar to them that he really doesn't even have to think about it. He presents it to her in a way that's more elaborate than normal, meant as a way to show off to everyone else how well behaved and loyal he is, how much he fawns over her. How she is worshipped.

Que'tesh preens inwardly at the attentions, feeling smug at how well behaved her lotar is. She sits in her chair and watches as the rest of the system lords arrive: Bastet, Kali, Olokun, Morrigan, and Svarog. Finally, Lord Yu enters, the last to arrive and followed by a new lotar. Que'tesh cocks her head at this new human, finding him interesting and different than the others, though she isn't sure why.

Cam notices the new human, too. The first thing that strikes him is a physical resemblance to himself, and something in him bristles when he sees Que'tesh studying the man.

He follows uncertainly behind Yu, as if he feels uncomfortable and unsure of himself. It is at odds with most of the other lotars, all secure in their god's presence.

Ba'al begins to speak, addressing all of them equally as he lays out why they have convened: the Taur'i. What had once started as an annoying small band of humans had grown out of control, inciting riots and rebellion on every planet. Que'tesh herself had almost lost a good portion of her world's had she not been able to quell her rebellious J'affa.

Cam listens with only half a mind to the conversation. He mostly studies the other system lords, and especially their own lotar, watching for anything that might seem out of place. He's at a disadvantage having never attended one of these meetings before, but even he can tell something is off about Yu's lotar so the man gets special attention from Cam.

sigpic

Comment

youre implying some D/V Dizzy... im not in a happy place

sig by DJgirl

Comment

we dont likes the DV

*winces* sorry shoulder is still a bit sore.. prob slept wrong knowing my luck
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah my rp partner snuck that in. But it's okay. Totally C/V all the way through. Er, C/Q? haha.

Have this to make up for it. Hoping to get this one finished tomorrow... maybe the next day. The one I have in beta (the future Vala one) came back poked full of plotholes that I need to fix. I got frustrated and picked up this WIP instead.

Spoiler:
                                Vala shows back up on the fourth of January after being away for almost a year. She looks tired and dirty and too thin but her smile is as wide as ever. She stalks down the gate ramp like she owns it, a flickering glance around the room and then up to the observation area, giving Harriman a little wave. Her eyes land on Cameron next and her smile grows, warms. She walks right up to him and kisses him full on the mouth. "A familiar face! And what a lovely one it is."

"Vala." Cam says, gently pushing her back. His hand touches bare shoulder through a tear in her shirt. It's not the only rip. Her clothes are tattered, dirty. This is barely the same woman that came through in leather and boots the first time he'd seen her, but the eyes (despite being dark rimmed from exhaustion) are the same. "I hate to see what the other guy looks like."

She winks, receptive to the snark, to the sarcasm. "You certainly do. Where's Daniel? Didn't you tell him I was coming?"

Cam shakes his head. "Transferred. He's in Atlantis now."

She sighs, disappointed. "Fine, fine."

"You planning on staying, or is this just a pit stop?"

"Pit... stop." She wrinkles her nose up. "What did I tell you about those earth phrases?"

"Shower and a meal." He explains.

Her face brightens. "Why, thank you for offering! You know just what to say to a girl."

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X