No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started to post some Sims pics earlier but then I stopped because I have a plan... moohaha... there will be some sort of fic accompanying each Sims spam post I make.
    la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

yippeees
      sigpic

Comment

Morning Team C/V!! I am excited to hear we will get a Sims2 pic fic from Dizzy!! WOOT!!

Can't wait!!

Nice pics Dena!!

Hope everyone has a lovely day!!
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

hope ya do as well nutty
          sigpic

Comment

It was good.....glad it is over....now I'm praying for a snow day....tomorrow.....Come on....people....send me your snow!

Comment

We're supposed to get some snow here tonight! It'll be crazy. Mississippi is not used to snow, no one is ever prepared for it. Everything just stops!

sigpic

Comment

you can have ours nutty
                sigpic

Comment

HI ALL. (whoa capslock. Hi there, enthusiastic keyboard!)

Been off working on...well, not fic, sadly, but on vids, RP, and icons.

In icon news, I'm working on iconning each reasonably iconnable J/A kiss. Really just because Cam's been snogging in RP lately and doesn't have enough kiss icons, but there's the added pretty, at least? xD I can share them here if people want.

In vid news, I have a Vala/Everyone vid (with maybe a slant toward CV XD)

Spoiler:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUD5VqADVZQ

And finally, in RP news! (Saved the best for last? xD)

Over in the Island of hell...

Only a minor thing here: aside from the fact that Sam has arrived and made Cam somewhat happier, in Vala's wiki page, Cam is acknowledged as one of the main influences on her baby's development. Not a big thing, but cute, yes?

In the city of fictional lights...

The Vala-mun is converting! She's recently said the more she threads with Cam, the more she ships CV. Don't think she's sold yet, but I am working toward that. I continue to hope!

I have two thread highlights from the New Years celebration. One has Vala flaunting a little black dress, and teasing Cam about hooking up during Unending and the other has a genuine C/V kiss. (Oh, there's also a Chiana reference if you look for it. She popped in to the RP for a bit. Crichton and Aeryn are hovering around, but I don't think they get mentioned)

...Actually it's pretty easy to know which has the kiss, but what's the fun in that?

http://community.livejournal.com/tax...6675#t11856675 <<Scroll down. Vala's thread starts a little lower. Cordelia talks to him a bit first.

http://community.livejournal.com/tax...2835#t12012835 <<You can go one up to see what he's responding to, but the meaning of it is inferred in his and Vala's initial tags.

Comment

OH thanks for the goodies Yu!! That will give me something to day today....NO SCHOOL FOR ME!!! WOOT!!

Comment

Oohhhhhh thankys for the updates
                      sigpic

Comment

cant have evil DV ahead of us.
                        sigpic

Comment

just off the page save.
                          sigpic

Comment

Just read that NYE kiss thread - chill out, Cam!! Let the hot alien chick kiss you! It won't kill you!

sigpic

Comment

Yes Cam....what are you thinking ......kiss the hot alien chick for crying out loud!!

Comment

To his credit,he's behaving himself better than the time Aeryn tried to kiss him. (In another RP, when the poor misguided woman correctly misinterpreted his signals.) So there's that!

Comment

Working...
                                X