Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
    I think Vala/Cam are a better choice for TPTB than Vaniel
    1. MS probably won't be in the next spin-off (he already cut his part in S10)
    2. "Farscape"
    I know someone came on here and said that John and Aeryn are John and Aeryn and that is true - they are separate characters from Cam and Vala and are quite different from them. But I see the same chemistry that BB and CB have working together.

I doubt as well that MS would be in the spin-off. He seems eager to spread his acting wings into things besides episodic television (at least any that's connected to SG) and I don't blame him. That said it would be cool to see Cam and Vala in the spinoff...lots more interaction, mmmmm.

Speaking of which, it seems more and more likely that we will see a C/V kiss!!
    Spoiler:
    I asked my friend where she saw the clip of Cam and Vala kissing and unfortunately she doesn't remember where, but she says it's from the ep where they attend Cam's high school reunion together.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
      I SO agree!! Hey that would make a cool fic actually - Cam and Vala's secret little meetings off-base which get a little er, crazy, and they have to try to act all innocent when they go back to the SGC
      You write it and I will read it.

Sybil

Comment

Ok kids, finally just pushed my work to the side and uploaded the first three parts to LJ. Give me some Cam/Vala LOVE I'm still working on it, so don't worry. I hope it satisfies your need for a fic, CKO, and a longish one at that. So there ya go... enjoy!!! More to come soon... (i hope)
        Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
          Ok kids, finally just pushed my work to the side and uploaded the first three parts to LJ. Give me some Cam/Vala LOVE I'm still working on it, so don't worry. I hope it satisfies your need for a fic, CKO, and a longish one at that. So there ya go... enjoy!!! More to come soon... (i hope)

I am enjoying this story. Thanks for posting. Don't forget to let us know when you have the next chapters ready.

Sybil

Comment

Can we bring back Claudia Black? If this gets Browder and Black in a movie together, I don’t care what kind of a piece of crap it is, I’m interested.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Starg...ming-4047.html

Comment

I'm sure if they have the "now" team, CB will be there. Same as what we have now... after all, Vala is on SG-1 (even so I disagree how quickly she was placed on SG-1... but that's just IMHO)
              Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

great start so far
                sigpic

Comment

I just thought some folks would enjoy Admiral Q O's latest fic. It is Vala/Daniel/Cam centric.

http://stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/vi...y.php?sid=1338

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                    Can we bring back Claudia Black? If this gets Browder and Black in a movie together, I don’t care what kind of a piece of crap it is, I’m interested.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Starg...ming-4047.html
                    I read that and I agree. Those two are sooooo good together.

Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                      I just thought some folks would enjoy Admiral Q O's latest fic. It is Vala/Daniel/Cam centric.

loved it course Addy has a lot of great fics too
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shester View Post
                        You write it and I will read it.

Sybil
                        *grin* I will definitely keep that in mind! Ah, so many bunnies, so little time

Comment

Loving it so far Chris! I just reread mine and I have *almost* one chapter done... and I intend to have it finished very soon - but in the meantime I am really enjoying yours!

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                            Loving it so far Chris! I just reread mine and I have *almost* one chapter done... and I intend to have it finished very soon - but in the meantime I am really enjoying yours!
                            cant wait to read it Jess
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post

I read it - Addy does write some great stuff. I LOVED the very last part..heehee

Comment

Originally posted by shester View Post
                                I read that and I agree. Those two are sooooo good together.

Sybil
                                Me too

Comment

Working...
                                X