No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I stared at that pic for a while trying to figure out what it was from!
    la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
      Yeah I stared at that pic for a while trying to figure out what it was from!
      Gee I wonder if it's from deleted scenes in Farscape?? I really need to watch those....
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I'm trying to take my time with all the extras, since I don't know when the next time I'll be able to say I have *new* Farscape stuff is. (Or at least new to me.) I've watched Farscape Undressed, and listened to three commentaries: Jeremiah Crichton (I HIGHLY recommend that one, it is hilarious - Ben, Claudia, Rockne and David Kemper all basically talking about why that's the worst episode of Farscape), and both versions of the DNA Mad Scientist (Ben and Claudia, and Rockne and David).

sigpic

Comment

cuz we dont belong on page2 save
          sigpic

Comment

I'm trying to take my time with all the extras, since I don't know when the next time I'll be able to say I have *new* Farscape stuff is. (Or at least new to me.) I've watched Farscape Undressed, and listened to three commentaries: Jeremiah Crichton (I HIGHLY recommend that one, it is hilarious - Ben, Claudia, Rockne and David Kemper all basically talking about why that's the worst episode of Farscape), and both versions of the DNA Mad Scientist (Ben and Claudia, and Rockne and David).
            oh I'll have to check those out next..yeah I'm doing the same thing savorying it all.

Comment

Hey! 84,000 words into this fic (that's 142 pages) and CAM AND VALA HAVE FINALLY KISSED!

Sneak peak:
              Spoiler:
              "I... I don't know whats going on," she says, shaking and shivering, looking up at him.

"It's okay to not know. Let me take care of it." He asks, pulling her back against him. He presses his face against her neck, breathing in the cool night air and her.

"You don't need to take care of me," Vala says but her voice lacks the passion and anger it would normally have in it.

"Maybe I want to." He pulls away and turns her around, cupping her cheek. "You need to just trust me, Vala."

She shakes her head. "I don't need you," she whispers, not looking Cam in the eyes.

"Yeah, you do." He smiles and presses his mouth to hers, hand sliding around to cup the back of her neck and hold her against him.

Vala gasps as Cam's lips slowly, finally press against hers. She's been wanting to feel him kiss her for so long she's shocked to realise that he finally is.

He doesn't relent at her lack of response, just kisses her harder. He wants her open to him.

She backs up but he just follows her, pushing her against the wall behind her. Cam keeps up his onslaught and Vala finally relaxes, opening to him and whimpering into his mouth. Her head tilts back and her mouth opens completely to him, letting him take what he wants.

Ah, but it's just the start to an even bumpier road...

sigpic

Comment

The base picture is from Meltdown. I modified it to make John more "Cam" and Aeryn more "Vala". Originally, it was going to be a gif (ideally for a vid clip), but I didn't take enough caps for it to be properly fluid, so I quit. The background is stolen from Memento Mori (and adjusted)

Comment

mmmm nice teaser
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey! 84,000 words into this fic (that's 142 pages) and CAM AND VALA HAVE FINALLY KISSED!

Sneak peak:
                    Spoiler:
                    "I... I don't know whats going on," she says, shaking and shivering, looking up at him.

"It's okay to not know. Let me take care of it." He asks, pulling her back against him. He presses his face against her neck, breathing in the cool night air and her.

"You don't need to take care of me," Vala says but her voice lacks the passion and anger it would normally have in it.

"Maybe I want to." He pulls away and turns her around, cupping her cheek. "You need to just trust me, Vala."

She shakes her head. "I don't need you," she whispers, not looking Cam in the eyes.

"Yeah, you do." He smiles and presses his mouth to hers, hand sliding around to cup the back of her neck and hold her against him.

Vala gasps as Cam's lips slowly, finally press against hers. She's been wanting to feel him kiss her for so long she's shocked to realise that he finally is.

He doesn't relent at her lack of response, just kisses her harder. He wants her open to him.

She backs up but he just follows her, pushing her against the wall behind her. Cam keeps up his onslaught and Vala finally relaxes, opening to him and whimpering into his mouth. Her head tilts back and her mouth opens completely to him, letting him take what he wants.

Ah, but it's just the start to an even bumpier road...
                    Nice Dizzy....*sigh* I so needed this today.... been a rough one!! Thanks!!

Originally posted by Yusagi View Post
                    The base picture is from Meltdown. I modified it to make John more "Cam" and Aeryn more "Vala". Originally, it was going to be a gif (ideally for a vid clip), but I didn't take enough caps for it to be properly fluid, so I quit. The background is stolen from Memento Mori (and adjusted)
                    Oh thanks Yu...now that makes sense why none of us has seen it.

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    mmmm nice teaser
                    Yes it was....hey Vampy how you doing?

Comment

vampy is enjoyin the day off... just got back up... thinkin i may go hit BK and take advantage of the wifi
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                        vampy is enjoyin the day off... just got back up... thinkin i may go hit BK and take advantage of the wifi
                        Sounds good to me!!

Comment

morning team and Dizzy i have your email....omg, where do you find the time to work with all that writting!!

will be reading over the next few days and get back to you thankyou!!!

snurched CKO

sig by DJgirl

Comment

hey thats one of mine... NICE!
                            sigpic

Comment

almost off the page save.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Denali View Post
                                morning team and Dizzy i have your email....omg, where do you find the time to work with all that writting!!

will be reading over the next few days and get back to you thankyou!!!

snurched CKO
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...er13595898.jpg
                                ohhhhh good one!!

Comment

Working...
                                X