• Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmm we are good arent we
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      mmm we are good arent we
      Morning Vampy!! Yes we are such a talented, friendly and cute bunch.....oh and very loving!! *snicker*
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

crazy too *smirks*
        sigpic

Comment

Hey all! False alarm with the computer fix, but hey. Maybe soon. The actual fic's been slow going, but I've been watching s9 again lately, along with SGU (*eyes it warily*), and I've had some inspirations for the possible (okay, very very likely) 'virtual seasons' I've been planning. I thought I'd put up the notes I have for y'all, and see what you guys think.

Also on the menu: A cute Cam/Vala vid (not mine) and a ficlet which I can't decide whether it should be stand alone, or an excerpt of...like...season 14 -_-

I'm not done with the last one yet, so have the other two for now?

Vala/Cam Getcha Good
          Spoiler:
          Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQNhRf-XiyA The vidder is a D/Ver, but she sees the cuteness of C/V, and made an adorable fluff vid for them.

SO. I really want the seasons to match up to Stargate canon as much as possible. There's just one tiny problem: The things they planned for SG-1 and what they did do with Atlantis don't match up. I am going to have to compromise with SGA a little. Instead of Sam taking over Atlantis in season 4, Woolsey will have to. Then, in season 5, she will take his place instead. I'll have to look up which episodes Woolsey was not in in s5, which she can feature more prominently in for SG s-12. By season 13, she would be returned to Earth. Further thoughts on how this would work:
          Spoiler:
          My idea for this would be her taking over in Season 5 (12) for Woolsey, because the Michael situation scares the IOA into wanting a military presence, but then the fallout of the s5 finale would have them wanting to stick their fingers into it again.

Anyway. More relevant thoughts!

Season 11 would have the Ori wrap-up and hunt for the Ark as the main plot, with IOA accidentally unleashing Replicators and having a near miss with them as an overarching subplot.

On the romantic front, Vala would be drifting from Daniel during this season, but not in any particular direction, except nearer to the end, where she would be drawn toward Cam (and quite possibly contemplate Tomin for a bit, because I'm a bit fond of them.) This I say, because she has moments with all three boys in AoT.

The finale would deal with the overarching plot, and send Sam off to Atlantis, leaving us pretty much where SG-1 should be after AoT. There may be a treat for Sam/Jack, too. (I have more specific plot ideas for episodes, but THAT would be spoiling )

Season 12 would deal with hunting down the clone Ba'als, and as an intertwined subplot, have to deal with strange time-glitches. (Things vanishing and the like. More subtle at first.)

Romantically, Vala would be officially declaring it 'over' with Daniel, in her (and his) flippant way, and draw more closely toward Cam, with more romantic undertones later in the season (I say this, because she doesn't really have any significant moments with either, thanks to 'Vala's mini role)

The finale, I'm sure you can guess. XD For SGA timeline, this would be shortly before the series finale, so Sam would be called back to Atlantis right after the events of the episode.

In season 13 (really?) I'm envisioning the main storyline revolving around the Icarus project. Much like season 7 revolved around finding the Lost City. As a subplot, the series would open with SG-1's side of 'Enemy at the Gate', modified to having Sam lead Atlantis. A further subplot would be the reemergence of a stronger Lucian Alliance.

In this season, CV UST would be ramped up, and there might even be a kiss, or an alt timeline/verse where they're hooked up. There would be some conflict with Sam and Jack, with her reassigned back to SG-1 again.

In the finale, we would have the Hammond finished, dealing with the Lucian Alliance, and leading up to the SGU opener. Or, it may deal with whatever movie 3's plot is.

I don't have much for season 14 yet...but it would have minor updates on the Destiny's progress, maybe a few guest spots of the crew (but not overmuch, like Atlantis it would be a side thing--especially given that the Pentagon/Homeworld Security are primarily handling that). Romantically, there would definitely be serious Cam/Vala relationship things going on. If there wasn't a kiss in s13, it would be here.

Also, in this season, Sam would again be out of SG-1, because she'll be given command of the Hammond, and be too busy to be a part of it.

THat's alll I've got.

Um. Rambling, I guess? XD Any thoughts? Have I gone a bit crazy?

Comment

WOW!! Yusagi....honey.....you need to come here more often....look at all that verbage....I need to read later....cuz it's off to the dentist with the son.....

be back later to read all the great stuff!!

Comment

I'm not sure if that's a good sign or not! XD I'm currently transliterating (is that a word, really?) the ficlet so I can put it up here. It's strongly C/V, but there's a little morsel of D/V in it. (Really, though, since I envision it in s14, it's not remotely romantic)

Comment

Okay. Here we go! It's mildly PG, but Vala canonically uses more innuendo than she does here, so we should be good. It's a bit random, but I wanted to get it out. There's no way it would fit properly in my current fic, and season 14 is...quite a while away. So. Take it as a preview or a ficlet whichever XD (And...if someone wants to add on to it...)

Spoiler:
                “Like it or not, either you stop ignoring me now, or I'm not letting go until the others get here, and you can make a scene out of it.”

“Vala..”

“Don't give me that. I want a straight answer. You're not going on ignoring me every time you see me, and thinking that's going to make me forget the way you act every second of the rest of the day.”

“Look, Vala..if you think...whatever you seem to think is going on? It's not. You're my teammate. That's all.”

She frowned. “Then why are you looking at me like you wish I weren't?” She lifted a finger as she started to speak. “Don't you give me a flippant answer or a lie, because you're terrible at both.”

He jerked his arm free. “You're wrong, Vala. Whatever you're looking for? You're looking in the wrong place for it.”

“Why are you so afraid to admit that you feel something for me, Cameron?” She threw her arms out in exasperation. “Do you think it's easy for me? Putting myself out there, again and again, so you can ignore me and throw me to the side until you're feeling like less of a coward? Do you think it's easy for me, when you look...like...” Her voice cracked, and she shook her head quickly. “I'm the most...important person in the galaxy one moment, and then start calling 'Amy' the next? Do you think it's easy for me, even saying this? It's not.” Her face was red, and her chest heaved in exertion when she finally finished. “...Well? Don't just stand there. Say something!”

“You really want to know?” His eyebrows climbed his forehead in challenge. “Because you're in my command.”

“Oh, please, it's not as if I listen-”

He snatched her shoulders. “It doesn't. Matter!” He gritted his teeth as she stared up at him, momentarily stunned by his outburst. “You are on my team. On Earth, where we live? You do not have those kinds of feelings for your teammates.”

She arched a well-sculpted brow. “No one said anything about Daniel and I.”

He closed his eyes a moment, and wet his lips in thought, before finally responding. “Jackson...is a civilian. The same rules don't apply when it's between you and him.”

“That's...nonsense. Besides. Whether or not you admit it, you still have those feelings. I don't see how it's anyone else's business.” She pursed her lips into a pout.

“The Air Force thinks differently.” He shook his head. “I have a responsibility to Earth, and to everyone we protect, not to let my personal feelings influence what I do.”

“Oh that's complete...” She cast about for the appropriate analogy, before scowling in frustration. “Refuse! We've saved the world—and the galaxy—many times because we did what we felt was right, not what we were told.”

“Not. About. This.” He shook his head. “Not if I means clouding our judgments with personal bias. Not if it means saving one person over hundreds. Thousands. Over one other person.”

She glowered at the man. “So you're telling me, if you had to choose between me, or another member of SG-1, right now, you wouldn't be biased about it at all? Because I know I would.”

He released her arms, took a step back, and turned away from her. “You didn't say anything just now.”

“You look me in the eye and tell me that your feelings for me--whatever they are--wouldn't influence your decision. That they didn't now.”

Cold blue eyes turned toward her, but he made no move to speak.

“The damage, however theoretical it might be, has already been done.” She gave him an expectant look. “What's the point in pretending it hasn't? Unless you're just masochistic, in which case...”

“You're right, Vala.”

She blinked. “I am?” She waved a hand. “I mean, I know I am, but...”

He held up a hand, turning back to her. “You're right. We can't control what we feel. Like it or not, we are not machines. Sometimes things don't go as planned, and you end up...feeling things you're not supposed to feel. But there is a line between having those feelings, and acting on them. That line? Can't be crossed. Not this time.”

She frowned, and stared down at her hands for a moment. “So...that's it, then? Nothing I can say will ever change your mind?”

“I'm sorry.”

She blew out a long sigh. “I guess not, then.”

“Vala--”

“There's just one more thing I want to ask.” She lifted her head. “Then, you can go gallivanting off, helping Daniel and Sam sort through rocks.”

He stared at her a moment, and started to reply. Before he could, however, Vala lunged forward and captured his mouth with hers. One hand kept his jaw securely in place, and the other rested on his neck. His own hands flew up to her shoulders reflexively, but once they reached there, the fingers digging into her shoulders loosened. Instead, they slipped lower, to her shoulder blades and back, and pulled the woman closer.

Before any further could come of the moment, the crackling voice of Daniel split the silence of the cave.

We didn't find anything in the temple. Any luck over there?

Vala released her grip on Cameron, and took a step backward. For a moment, she simply looked up at him, before giving a small nod, and a ghost of a smile. “I thought so.”

The voice crackled again, as she started off toward the mouth of the cave. “Mitchell?

Cameron sighed, and brought up a hand. “Nope.” He paused, before pressing the button again. “Nothing.”

Vala snatched up a glass full of green jello, and scooted down into the table in front of Daniel. The man glanced up at her from the papers he was reading through. “...Trying something new?”

“Mm. Maybe.” She picked at the jell-o a few moments, and Daniel turned his attention back to his research papers. She glanced up, then. “Let's go back to your quarters and have sex.”

He blinked over at her. “...Excuse me?”

“Or mine. But, you know, I think someone's let their cat in there while I was gone.”

“...There are no cats on the base.” He shook his head. “More importantly, don't you have anything else to do with your time, Vala?”

She frowned. “Daniel...It's not as if I'm taking you back. I'm bored, you've just got that one little paper you're reading there. I'm sure one of us owes someone a freebie.”

“...I don't think I'm the person you should be asking.”

She blew a raspberry into the air. “Daniel. You've already got the reputation. What's the use of a red mark, if you're not going to at least have the fun that comes with it?”

He gave her a patient look. “Vala...firstly, no one on base actually believes anything happened...”

“So you think.”

“...even if they did.” His expression formed a stern frown. “I wouldn't want to do that with you, anyway. You're wasting your time.”

She made an annoyed sound in her throat. “Does your military neuter all of its men before they send them into the field?”

“Civilian.” He pointed his pencil toward himself. “It's not about that, Vala. You're an attractive, lovely woman. You're a good friend, and I'd trust you with my life. But...I don't feel that way about you, Vala, and I know it's the same for you.”

“You Earth men and your romantic ideas about copulation.”

He narrowed his eyes. “Vala. Whatever you're going for here, you are too important to me as a teammate for me to ever want to compromise that.” He offered a small smile. “And no, I don't say that to all the women.”

Vala sighed, and poked at her jello a moment, before tossing her fork down into the glass and standing up. “Maybe I should quit.”

“Vala...”

“That jello's terrible, by the way.” She turned and swept out of the room without another moment's hesitation.

Daniel frowned a moment, and considered the discarded dessert. “You never even tried it.”
                Last edited by Yusagi; 19 November 2009, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Oh, and, I forgot to say! I'm considering writing the actual 'seasons' in a universal narrator POV, since its more authentic to SG-1 style. Which is the style I wrote the ficlet in. Should I use that, or go with a more personal POV, like my long fic?

Comment

poor confused vala... stubborn cam.
                    sigpic

Comment

morning team.... and we have to stay above that Cam/Carolyn thread

Spoiler:

sig by DJgirl

Comment

yes we cannot have Cam/Carolyn above us....it just can't happen!

Comment

yea thats just wrong.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            yea thats just wrong.
                            yeah I think there is even some kind of rule about it.

Comment

damn right
                              sigpic

Comment

why yes there is a rule.....

[/SPOILERS]

and i need someone to teach me how to figure out the size of a pic because im totally clueless and dont want to break the rules

sig by DJgirl

Comment

Working...
                                X