Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
    Some more pics from Farscape, but good use of the imagination can make them Cam/Vala... I hope I haven't posted these here yet, if I have, oops, sorry.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...en/melt147.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...nandAeryn4.jpg
    Don't think I saw the first pic posted here before... in any case, they're beeeeautiful!! Let's hope the C/V kiss is that nice... *happy sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      new wp behind spoiler cut as it has pics from S10

Spoiler:
      Love the wp, CKO!

Comment

thx
        sigpic

Comment

Anyone see Thassalia's latest Cam/Vala? It's just lovely. She really is the queen of this pairing.

Floodlights on the Highway

Comment

very nice
            sigpic

Comment

I agree... loved it

Comment

any more updates on the fics.... *looks around* i know im crazy..
                sigpic

Comment

Umm... I may (time.. oh i doth know thy name) just post the fic in parts... trust me, I'm tired of my muse dragging me through mud (or wreck scenes, or other fics, or news articles) so I can get this thing done... umm time frame for that? sometime this year? no, no, I'll try HARD... may see if I have a few moments between work, grocery shopping, and then listening to grown men whine about the city and do nothing....
                  Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
                    [B][COLOR="Magenta"]Some more pics from Farscape, but good use of the imagination can make them Cam/Vala...
                    Nope. John and Aeryn are John and Aeryn. They will NEVER be Cam and Vala. Vala belongs to Daniel, btw
                    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                      Nope. John and Aeryn are John and Aeryn. They will NEVER be Cam and Vala. Vala belongs to Daniel, btw
                      Daniel doesn't want her. Cam and Vala are secretly meeting off base for their time together. And having a really good time.

Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by shester View Post
                        Daniel doesn't want her. Cam and Vala are secretly meeting off base for their time together. And having a really good time.

Sybil

good one
                        sigpic

Comment

I think Vala/Cam are a better choice for TPTB than Vaniel
                          1. MS probably won't be in the next spin-off (he already cut his part in S10)
                          2. "Farscape"

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                            I'll say Vala belong to herself. that say i can see her with Dan or Cam or Sheff

Comment

They are just so easy to put together... but I agree, they sneak off and stuff... in my world Daniel sneaks off with Sam too... but hey, each to their own fantasy world, eh?
                              Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by shester View Post

Sybil
                                I SO agree!! Hey that would make a cool fic actually - Cam and Vala's secret little meetings off-base which get a little er, crazy, and they have to try to act all innocent when they go back to the SGC

Comment

Working...
                                X