X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and we dont belong on that page.
    sigpic

Comment

no new fics... what has Dizzy been doing???

snurched from valaCB

sig by DJgirl

Comment

mmmmmmm nice piccy
        sigpic

Comment

Love the pics Dena!! *swoon*
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Ooohhhh pretty
            sigpic

Comment

morning team....

snuched from AnnaBee

and a naughty fic link for Squiz, http://sg1-heliopolis.com/adult/view...1014&warning=5

sig by DJgirl

Comment

and we love naughty fic
                sigpic

Comment

and oohhh what a lovely naughty fic it was too
                  sigpic

Comment

very nice and thats a good fic too
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Denali View Post
                      morning team....

snuched from AnnaBee

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...s/Image139.jpg

and a naughty fic link for Squiz, http://sg1-heliopolis.com/adult/view...1014&warning=5
                      hehehehe when I see this pic it reminds me of the story Ben told at D*con that he kept these underwear...the ones she wore on Farscape.....hehehehehehehe I really think they were Ben's *giggles*

Oh and thanks so much for the naughty ficcie links..... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! thanks Dena!!

Comment

That was also the part when Ben had his time out! Claudia was talking about how she believed that Vala and Daniel didn't actually have sexual chemistry. Ben nodded his head in agreement, so everyone started laughing. She looked at him wondering why we were laughing and Ben said, "I was agreeing with you!" She continued by saying that Daniel needed let Vala have it, to call her out on all her behavior. Ben nodded to us again and we laughed. Claudia looked at Ben and said, "I think someone's gonna have a time out now." Ben stood up and went to stand in the corner and Claudia said it wouldn't be short 'cause it's a minute for every year of your life. LOL

Right before this was pretty funny too. Ben said something like, "I never understood the objection that Daniel had about Vala." Claudia said that Vala was totally different than Aeryn. She said that Vala's whole M.O. was about being irritating. Then Ben goes, "So!! I mean, look at her!" Then he mentions the red underwear she wears in that scene with Daniel.

from here
                        la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

Wow! That's awesome. It encourages me to actually get around to writing season 11 with a CV slant XD I was watching some s8 episodes the other day, with the misguided Sam/Pete romance, and I realized that Daniel/Vala probably would have ended up like that, too. (And then there would be Cam and Vala unpaired and bored )

Comment

snurched from Toomi

and another naughty fic link for squiz:
                            http://chris4short.livejournal.com/34199.html#cutid1

sig by DJgirl

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
                              That was also the part when Ben had his time out! Claudia was talking about how she believed that Vala and Daniel didn't actually have sexual chemistry. Ben nodded his head in agreement, so everyone started laughing. She looked at him wondering why we were laughing and Ben said, "I was agreeing with you!" She continued by saying that Daniel needed let Vala have it, to call her out on all her behavior. Ben nodded to us again and we laughed. Claudia looked at Ben and said, "I think someone's gonna have a time out now." Ben stood up and went to stand in the corner and Claudia said it wouldn't be short 'cause it's a minute for every year of your life. LOL

Right before this was pretty funny too. Ben said something like, "I never understood the objection that Daniel had about Vala." Claudia said that Vala was totally different than Aeryn. She said that Vala's whole M.O. was about being irritating. Then Ben goes, "So!! I mean, look at her!" Then he mentions the red underwear she wears in that scene with Daniel.

from here

thanks! i saw a con pic on terra firma of him being sent to the naughty corner but i didnt know why

and skip over the sam/daniel stuff for the Cam/Vala and sigh....
                              http://chris4short.livejournal.com/22001.html#cutid1

sig by DJgirl

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydame View Post

from here
                                OMG Great find Dizzy...I just love this and would love to see the vid of this if anyone got it!! Maybe Claudia Black online will put it up ...I'll have to go check for it in few days....

Originally posted by Yusagi View Post
                                Wow! That's awesome. It encourages me to actually get around to writing season 11 with a CV slant XD I was watching some s8 episodes the other day, with the misguided Sam/Pete romance, and I realized that Daniel/Vala probably would have ended up like that, too. (And then there would be Cam and Vala unpaired and bored )
                                Yeah and we can't have Cam and Vala unpaired and bored....NO WAY!!

Originally posted by Denali View Post
                                OMFG's That pic makes my mouth water....I mean MY GOD!!! Oh and Dena you spoil me so!!

Comment

Working...
                                X