No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have any Cam/Vala fic prompts for me? I'm bored at this temp job and looking for something to write to kill a few minutes.
    la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
      Does anyone have any Cam/Vala fic prompts for me? I'm bored at this temp job and looking for something to write to kill a few minutes.
      A night at the movies....include the following words....

popcorn
      soda
      elbows
      squished
      ticket
      shadow
      private
      caught

Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

A night at the movies - using all of the prompt words!

Spoiler:
        "I need to have a talk with Teal'c." Cam announces, shifting in his seat. The seats are small and he's cramped, squished between Vala and Jackson. Jackson's not so bad, he's definitely leaning into Carter to keep from elbowing Cam, but Vala seems to have no concept of personal space.

"What about?" Vala says, giving him a bright smile. The movie hasn't started yet and the lights are still halfway up, enough visibility for him to see the gleam of butter smeared on her bottom lip. The smell of greasy, salty popcorn is overpowering to the point of almost making his stomach turn.

"About his habit of suggesting 'earth experiences' to you." Cam scowls.

"I'd have found out anyway, Colonel Grumpy." She makes a face at him and then laughs, unphased and unapologetic.

"It's not just the theater - why did you pick this movie?" He says, his annoyance growing when he puts his hand on the armrest and encounters something sticky and unpleasant.

She shrugs. "It sounded fun?"

He's about to reply - another complaint or a last minute plea to exchange the tickets for something with more action and less bunnies - when the lights dim. He slumps in his seat, accidentally knocking knees with Jackson in the process, and then steals a handful of Vala's popcorn. She huffs and tries to yank it away but he moves his hand with it and only retreats when he's got a fistful of the disgusting junk in his grasp. He eats it all at once, shoving it into his mouth, and immediately sees the error of that. The salt makes him wince, and he doesn't know what to do with his greasy hand.

She snickers and hands him a napkin. As soon as he's wiped his hand off, he grabs her soda.

"Cameron!" She hisses. "That's mine!"

"So. Possession is nine tenths of the law. You didn't get that memo when you were boning up on your earth history?" He retorts in a low whisper.

Jackson clears his throat beside them, so when Vala responds again she leans in closer, a more private kind of interaction with her mouth pressed right to his ear. It gives him a shiver that he resolutely tries to ignore.

"No, I didn't. Perhaps I need a better study partner than Daniel there." She says.

He gives her a sideways glance, which is absolutely a mistake, as her face is still right there and turning makes their noses brush. He stares for a moment, caught. Her mouth is a shadowy smudge in the low light, but the whites of her eyes gleam. The image on the screen turns from dark to light in a burst and then dark again, but he doesn't turn to face it. His eyes are locked on her face and his heart starts to pound.

It only takes the slightest of movements for his lips to brush hers. He loses his breath to the kiss, as innocent as a schoolyard peck, but so very much not at the same time.

This is the wrong moment for that kind of moment and he tries to make himself pull away. She's staring right back at him, humor bleeding out, something different touching her expression... and then she smiles and looks away.

He reassures himself that no one noticed anything - Jackson and Carter and Teal'c, faces all absorbed in the trailer playing - and finds his breath again.

He's about to tense and begin the long and winding path of beating himself up over this when he feels a soft pressure on his shoulder. He glances down and sees that she's resting her head there, suddenly fascinated by what's happening in front of her again. The popcorn bucket tilts toward him and the unspoken invitation makes him smile.

sigpic

Comment

OMG I LOVED IT!! WHOOOO HOOOOO!! Wish I could green ya....but I just did earlier!!

Comment

Spoiler:
            "I need to have a talk with Teal'c." Cam announces, shifting in his seat. The seats are small and he's cramped, squished between Vala and Jackson. Jackson's not so bad, he's definitely leaning into Carter to keep from elbowing Cam, but Vala seems to have no concept of personal space.

"What about?" Vala says, giving him a bright smile. The movie hasn't started yet and the lights are still halfway up, enough visibility for him to see the gleam of butter smeared on her bottom lip. The smell of greasy, salty popcorn is overpowering to the point of almost making his stomach turn.

"I'd have found out anyway, Colonel Grumpy." She makes a face at him and then laughs, unphased and unapologetic.

"It's not just the theater - why did you pick this movie?" He says, his annoyance growing when he puts his hand on the armrest and encounters something sticky and unpleasant.

He's about to reply - another complaint or a last minute plea to exchange the tickets for something with more action and less bunnies - when the lights dim. He slumps in his seat, accidentally knocking knees with Jackson in the process, and then steals a handful of Vala's popcorn. She huffs and tries to yank it away but he moves his hand with it and only retreats when he's got a fistful of the disgusting junk in his grasp. He eats it all at once, shoving it into his mouth, and immediately sees the error of that. The salt makes him wince, and he doesn't know what to do with his greasy hand.

She snickers and hands him a napkin. As soon as he's wiped his hand off, he grabs her soda.

"So. Possession is nine tenths of the law. You didn't get that memo when you were boning up on your earth history?" He retorts in a low whisper.

Jackson clears his throat beside them, so when Vala responds again she leans in closer, a more private kind of interaction with her mouth pressed right to his ear. It gives him a shiver that he resolutely tries to ignore.

"No, I didn't. Perhaps I need a better study partner than Daniel there." She says.

He gives her a sideways glance, which is absolutely a mistake, as her face is still right there and turning makes their noses brush. He stares for a moment, caught. Her mouth is a shadowy smudge in the low light, but the whites of her eyes gleam. The image on the screen turns from dark to light in a burst and then dark again, but he doesn't turn to face it. His eyes are locked on her face and his heart starts to pound.

It only takes the slightest of movements for his lips to brush hers. He loses his breath to the kiss, as innocent as a schoolyard peck, but so very much not at the same time.

This is the wrong moment for that kind of moment and he tries to make himself pull away. She's staring right back at him, humor bleeding out, something different touching her expression... and then she smiles and looks away.

He reassures himself that no one noticed anything - Jackson and Carter and Teal'c, faces all absorbed in the trailer playing - and finds his breath again.

He's about to tense and begin the long and winding path of beating himself up over this when he feels a soft pressure on his shoulder. He glances down and sees that she's resting her head there, suddenly fascinated by what's happening in front of her again. The popcorn bucket tilts toward him and the unspoken invitation makes him smile.

:clapping: oh nice... very nice!!!!! wish there was more

sig by DJgirl

Comment

Originally posted by Denali View Post
              :clapping: oh nice... very nice!!!!! wish there was more
              Post another prompt......After the movie.....hehehehehehe

words:
              wet
              wild
              playful
              hard
              silly
              bed
              floor
              underwear

Comment

Oh, I totally know what I'm doing at work tomorrow now. *GRIN*

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I totally know what I'm doing at work tomorrow now. *GRIN*
                  oh goody....I could get totally addicted to this. And since my muse has died a cruel and unusual death ATM.....and I'm not clear on when it will ever return....I'm so glad you are providing us with quality entertainment in the meantime!! YIPPEE!!

Comment

Spoiler:

Ooohhh that was lovely.... ya just got greenied for it *grins*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                      Vampy!!! *tacklehugs* My muse is dead... *sniff* I have tried all day to write C/V transitional fic and all I have is a few paragraphs and it is HORRIBLE!! *cries* I'm so glad Dizzy is stepping up and doing a marvelous job!!

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                        Vampy!!! *tacklehugs* My muse is dead... *sniff* I have tried all day to write C/V transitional fic and all I have is a few paragraphs and it is HORRIBLE!! *cries* I'm so glad Dizzy is stepping up and doing a marvelous job!!
                        booo for dead muse. have a good day nutty
                        Spoiler:
                        *pounces sexy immortal highlander.* yes i know what i do w/ him is TMI... so not gonna be mentioned.
                        sigpic

Comment

booo for dead muse. have a good day nutty
                          Spoiler:
                          *pounces sexy immortal highlander.* yes i know what i do w/ him is TMI... so not gonna be mentioned.
                          yeah....and it's on my way to work which is even more.... BOOOOOO But YAY for Friday....maybe the weekend will revitalize the muse?? One can only hope!! Have a good one!!

Comment

Oh no! Dead muse is not a good thing! *sends Cam to give your muse CPR*

The only reason I'm so ~inspired to write is because I have absolutely nothing to do for hours at a time at this temp job I'm on. It's just me and a laptop! *rubs hands together*

sigpic

Comment

Aw, thanks! Glad you liked it!

sigpic

Comment

Oh no! Dead muse is not a good thing! *sends Cam to give your muse CPR*

The only reason I'm so ~inspired to write is because I have absolutely nothing to do for hours at a time at this temp job I'm on. It's just me and a laptop! *rubs hands together*
                                Lucky for us!! Hehehehehehehe you go girl!!

Comment

Working...
                                X