Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denali View Post
    (waving) Hi Squiz.... i havent had any internet connection at home (should be back on today - please god!!!) so have to catchup on everything........ in between working that is
    Hey Denali....glad to have you back here...we've missed you!! I haven't been over to TF because I've been crazy busy.....need to get caught up myself.
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

course we always miss ya if your missing... *grins* this does come from the top poster in the thread too
      sigpic

Comment

OMG was everyone locked out last night?? I kept getting database error?? Still getting it some today too. WTF?? I guess the MM fic was just too hot and melted the board!!

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
          OMG was everyone locked out last night?? I kept getting database error?? Still getting it some today too. WTF?? I guess the MM fic was just too hot and melted the board!!
          nah ya werent the only one *sighs* i was gonna blame it on all the hotness being posted in the furnace yesterday
          sigpic

Comment

yep... was locked out for various reasons.... 1, some data base error and 2, we are internet-less at home at the moment, dont get me started on stupid telcoms!

sig by DJgirl

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
              nah ya werent the only one *sighs* i was gonna blame it on all the hotness being posted in the furnace yesterday
              hehehehe me too...cuz I was fine and then everytime I went into the Furnace....It blew up!!

yep... was locked out for various reasons.... 1, some data base error and 2, we are internet-less at home at the moment, dont get me started on stupid telcoms!
              Yeah I feel for ya....you really don't realize how addicted you are until everything goes down and then you are a mess....sitting in a corner babbling like a baby in the fetal position!!

Comment

(waving) hi Squiz! i took over hubby work laptop yesterday as hes got mobile broadband and told him not to come home today without a mobile broadband dongle thingy for my laptop also!

sig by DJgirl

Comment

well the let's hope he did
                  sigpic

Comment

(waving) hi Squiz! i took over hubby work laptop yesterday as hes got mobile broadband and told him not to come home today without a mobile broadband dongle thingy for my laptop also!
                    Hey Denali!! Good for you!! I would stick to your guns too!! Or withhold sex that usually does it!!

Comment

getting ready to post more MM fic.....gee it's been so bloody long...I forgot where I was...need to run back and check....or...I may just have to torture myself and watch it all again from the beginning!!

Comment

seriously this forum sucks.... Gee if I can say sucks now....it inserted for some dumb reason....a stupid question mark thingy all throughout all my fics for some reason....WTF?? And I thought skiffy was bad....this place....is just..... ***CENSORED*** there I'll do it myself....THANKS!! *Kicks GW*

Comment

gateworld has only started having issues so i suspect some behind the scene server stuff is going on at the moment

sig by DJgirl

Comment

gateworld has only started having issues so i suspect some behind the scene server stuff is going on at the moment
                            Yeah...I'm trying to save my head from blowing off at the moment....it is so frustrating tho

Comment

and we hates problems.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                                Yeah...I'm trying to save my head from blowing off at the moment....it is so frustrating tho
                                Oh hun, I'm sorry to here that! Got some few prob as well! It's not fun in the mom here at GW!

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
                                http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

Working...
                                X