• Show
Clear All

*takes a bow* thankie

Comment

ya be welcome
      sigpic

Comment

Comment

yea they do have wonderful eye contact.. they so want each other.... all those heated gazes *smirks*
          sigpic

Comment

they so do....

i like this one a lot... softening of the lips, eyes and body language, like they're telling each other what they're going to do to each other later through thier eyes.... *smirking and visualizing* so pretty!!!

Comment

yuppers that they is
              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, long time no post. I was sick for a few weeks, then work got extra busy again. And then I was in Chicago for another con the weekend before last. But I'm finally back and I love all the pics and stuff Love the heated gazes they share... just totally cannot tell me there is something going on there

Comment

hi jess, *waves and waves* glad your feeling better, and YAY con.

and yea those heated gazes are totally leading into smutdom, (can i take credit for that word... or has it been used before?)

Comment

smutdom.... its all yours coin it... and it so fits em too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
                      hi jess, *waves and waves* glad your feeling better, and YAY con.

and yea those heated gazes are totally leading into smutdom, (can i take credit for that word... or has it been used before?)
                      Thank ya hon!

smutdom... oh, I love it... it's just sooo appropriate

Comment

yes it is
                        sigpic

Comment

by unanimous vote smutdom is in

Comment

yhuppers it is
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey all there is a game you all might like

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=61539&page=12

I am a C&V friendshipper but they need to be in this game the great thing about this game is there is no eliminations and you can vote for your ships all the way through. It is still in the nomination phase when we have 32 placed then we will play (I think Killdeer said after the holidays we will start playing 2 weeks after the holidays)

This game will test my multishippness and make me make some hard choices
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Yeppers

Hey guys, I just found out that along with Irony_Rocks' "Friends with Benefits", two of my fics (Red Silk Nightie and Tricks and Treats) were nominated for the Isis Awards. I'm stunned!

Thanks to anyone who might've nominated me, I'm flattered

complete list of nominees is here: http://isisawards.net/nominees08.php

Erika - thanks for the heads up on the ship game I went and gave some love to Cam/Vala along with a few other ships.

Comment

Working...
                                X