• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    that they do
    so much between the lines we are missing.... or not

Comment

OT
      Spoiler:
      So I'm visiting the US in June, mostly in order to visit a friend but she can only get one week off work to do stuff with me. I'll be over there for 5 weeks in and hopefully around Texas. Unfortunately, I have no idea of what there is to do/see there for the other four weeks I have to entertain myself.

Would any one here who may know the area better have any ideas? Or if you live in the US, want to maybe meet up for a day or so?

CKO, your Shex sig makes me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
        OT
        Spoiler:
        So I'm visiting the US in June, mostly in order to visit a friend but she can only get one week off work to do stuff with me. I'll be over there for 5 weeks in and hopefully around Texas. Unfortunately, I have no idea of what there is to do/see there for the other four weeks I have to entertain myself.

Would any one here who may know the area better have any ideas? Or if you live in the US, want to maybe meet up for a day or so?

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alionLg310.jpg
        OT

Spoiler:
        What part of Texas? My son is in the music industry so he's mainly familar with Austin. That is if you are into music, Other than that not much help, sorry.

Comment

OT
          Spoiler:
          *headslap* Right I forgot to say. My friend lives in Austin, but I was planning to travel around to other parts of Texas as well. What kind of music are we talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
            Don't go digging, but if you run across it that would be cool

lol...thanx

Me too, the knowing of what each will say and do in tense and not so tense situations, they read each other, like Sam and Daniel do
            No digging required...turns out I had bookmarked it and nearly forgot, lol. Here it is: http://vixen-logic.livejournal.com/24010.html#cutid1

So true... they know each other so well and can just read what they're thinking. That's why I love 'em so much

I never get tired of seeing these pics Never get tired of seeing how these two just light up in all these scenes.

Comment

OT
              Spoiler:

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alionLg310.jpg

thx
              sigpic

Comment

OT
                Spoiler:
                *headslap* Right I forgot to say. My friend lives in Austin, but I was planning to travel around to other parts of Texas as well. What kind of music are we talking about?
                OT

Spoiler:
                All kinds of music, actually there is a big festival going on now
                SXSW, just google that, from what he said it is different than the rest of Texas, sorry not much help.

Comment

OT

Spoiler:
                  All kinds of music, actually there is a big festival going on now
                  SXSW, just google that, from what he said it is different than the rest of Texas, sorry not much help.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...2/PDVD_210.jpg

well its not CV, but it is a JA WP...

anyway...

CLICKY!

free to snurch... just keep my name on it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                    No digging required...turns out I had bookmarked it and nearly forgot, lol. Here it is: http://vixen-logic.livejournal.com/24010.html#cutid1

So true... they know each other so well and can just read what they're thinking. That's why I love 'em so much

I never get tired of seeing these pics Never get tired of seeing how these two just light up in all these scenes.
                    Thanx for the link, I'll try it again tomorrow, having troubles with it tonight for some reason

Me too!! They are like a symphony in action.
                    I think I've been watching too much Andre Rieu or I stole that from somewhere LOL

Comment

anyway...

CLICKY!

i have of course snurched, and of course, that's the way it should be

i love it thanx

Comment

i have of course snurched, and of course, that's the way it should be

i love it thanx

youre welcome
                        sigpic

Comment

anyway...

CLICKY!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...JAFarscape.jpg[

Awwww so pretty!!!! Great job

Thanx for the link, I'll try it again tomorrow, having troubles with it tonight for some reason

Me too!! They are like a symphony in action.
                          I think I've been watching too much Andre Rieu or I stole that from somewhere LOL
                          No prob... hope it works for ya!

lol, hey it fits!

Comment

A few qwick pics from AOT.... more later if I can.

Spoiler:

Comment

one more for now

AOT pic

Spoiler:

Comment

A few qwick pics from AOT.... more later if I can.

Spoiler:
                                http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i124/gwspeanut/The%20Ark%20of%20Truth/2c772ff1.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...h/653da1be.jpg
                                That second pic... you just know that Vala can't wait for them to be alone

Love the pics! I've got one to share too:

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X