No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the kind wishes on the interview, guys. I'm still a little nervous, but I think I'm better prepared for it now than I was the other day. I'll let y'all know what happens.

A little piccie I wanted to post... there's a vid promoting Ark of Truth up on the MGM site... basically Ben, Beau, Amanda and Michael talking a bit about what it involves and showing a few clips from the movie. There was one in particular that I thought was pretty nice I'll put it in spoiler tags just in case, but it's not really spoilery:

Spoiler:

Comment

Love the pic Jess, and it is very nice indeed, going to go watch the vid too, thank you

Comment

You're welcome I was so excited to find it since I know that... (AOT spoilers)

Spoiler:
        Cam and Vala are separated for most of the movie... he is with Sam on the ship and Vala is with Tomin, Teal'c and Daniel most of the time.

So this was a nice little find

Comment

I'm going to try not to bounce all over the thread.... but the fan fic awards voting is up and ready. There were enough C/V fics to have their own category!!!!! All that fanfic to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Link to the C/V stuff, Link to the other pairings.

sigpic

Comment

woohooo!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
              I'm going to try not to bounce all over the thread.... but the fan fic awards voting is up and ready. There were enough C/V fics to have their own category!!!!! All that fanfic to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Link to the C/V stuff, Link to the other pairings.

yipeeee
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post

Spoiler:
                Cam and Vala are separated for most of the movie... he is with Sam on the ship and Vala is with Tomin, Teal'c and Daniel most of the time.

That was a nice vid too. (AOT spoilers)

Spoiler:
                I shamelessly saw it
                I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product

Love this

Comment

Vala: That's just the appetizer, I'm the main course.
                  Cam: Then I wouldn't mind skipping the appetizers.

Comment

I love that scene... Would've loved to be a fly on the wall during the filming...lol. The two actors have such a good working relationship and it completely worked as Cam and Vala. Wasn't this the beginning of having scenes with only Cam and Vala in them???
                    sigpic

Comment

I love that scene... Would've loved to be a fly on the wall during the filming...lol. The two actors have such a good working relationship and it completely worked as Cam and Vala. Wasn't this the beginning of having scenes with only Cam and Vala in them???
                      Me too... I think so, there were a few that were seconds long I think but nothing like this, they do have a great working relationship that shows on screen.

Comment

that they do
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post

Spoiler:

I like this one too... (AOT pic)

Spoiler:

Comment

Cam and Vala are great together in any situation I think,

AOT pics

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              that they do
                              most certianly

love your new sigs CKO

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
                                most certianly

love your new sigs CKO

thx most of 'em i've made, welll safe for the three i didnt make... gotta make more me thinks
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X