No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Girlies, just wanted to drop in and say was a fantastic show Farscape is.. I'm on the 5th episode and I'm loving the chemistry between C & B so much that I think I'm going to have to go back and watch Season 10 again LOL!!!
    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
      Hi Girlies, just wanted to drop in and say was a fantastic show Farscape is.. I'm on the 5th episode and I'm loving the chemistry between C & B so much that I think I'm going to have to go back and watch Season 10 again LOL!!!
      Sun'shyne, you are so lucky to be watching Farscape for the First time. I remember when I found the show and fell in love with it and the Characters. It wasn't in reruns at the time so I had to buy the used DVD's and wait for them to arrive in the mail. I did enjoy the anticaption of a new set of episodes. Remember after finishing the four seasons that there is a four hour mini-series "The Peacekeeper Wars". Great Conclusion for the Series even thought I wish they could have done more seasons. I love Claudia, Ben and the rest.

Banner made by Tanya Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by StargateDanielJackson View Post
        Sun'shyne, you are so lucky to be watching Farscape for the First time. I remember when I found the show and fell in love with it and the Characters. It wasn't in reruns at the time so I had to buy the used DVD's and wait for them to arrive in the mail. I did enjoy the anticaption of a new set of episodes. Remember after finishing the four seasons that there is a four hour mini-series "The Peacekeeper Wars". Great Conclusion for the Series even thought I wish they could have done more seasons. I love Claudia, Ben and the rest.
        http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...remiere192.jpg
        Ya, I can't afford the dvd's atm, so I've been downloading the seasons. Hopefully I can get season 2 watched before the summer, after that I'll have to wait till the fall

But ya, I'm loving it. Oh, and I was wrong on my last post, I've just started epi 9, 'DNA Mad Scientist'!!
        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

yes farscape is a great series.. and PKW was a great conclusion to the series as well

so the conceses is the week of 10 July... then so be it... 19 June is the last day of promts and tehn three weeks to work on the fics

cross post to here, and the community, and/ or your LJ ifyou want to
          sigpic

Comment

Ok. Sounds good to me.
            sigpic

Comment

i should point out that it should be at least 100 words (to count as a drabble) but no more then 5000 words.
              sigpic

Comment

^lol. Hopefully I'll be able to stay under that! My fics have a tendancy to start off as 3 or four chaps and before you know it, I'm at 31... Yup, Chap 31 is finally done.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3294353/31/

And while I was browsing, came across another fic:

Awakening
                Author: Child of Loki
                Summary (as posted by Author): The aftermath of Sam and Jack's wedding...CamVala, ValaDaniel, ElizabethJohn, and of course JackSam
                Rating: Teen

So far it's good C/V stuff, but only two chaps in.
                sigpic

Comment

love the chp Kate.

yes saw that fic... its off to a good start so far as well
                  sigpic

Comment

Great job on the chapter, Kate

I agree with what you guys said about FS. I didn't watch it very faithfully when it was first on... my mom watched it and I'd watch here and there. About 2 years ago I managed to watch it all during a few marathons and felt like an idiot for not paying much attention to it before, LOL. Oh well, better late than never I guess

But that was the first thing that stood out for me: BB and CB's chemistry, and I see how it carries over to SG-1. Love it!!

(little piccie I made many moons ago...)

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                      Great job on the chapter, Kate

I agree with what you guys said about FS. I didn't watch it very faithfully when it was first on... my mom watched it and I'd watch here and there. About 2 years ago I managed to watch it all during a few marathons and felt like an idiot for not paying much attention to it before, LOL. Oh well, better late than never I guess

But that was the first thing that stood out for me: BB and CB's chemistry, and I see how it carries over to SG-1. Love it!!

(little piccie I made many moons ago...)

Aww! I like the icon!! Quite alot actually!
                      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Random Vala Cameron Pic
                        Made by Stef

Comment

nice
                          sigpic

Comment

I have been inspired by the response for the all Vala Games so I added a new one

Favorite Vala Episode

Everyone on this thread look for your favorite Vala Cameron episode.
                            Last edited by StargateDanielJackson; 14 June 2007, 11:19 AM.

Banner made by Tanya Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                              Aww! I like the icon!! Quite alot actually!
                              Thank you!

Originally posted by valaareyn View Post
                              They look like they're seconds away from kissing there

Another random pic

Comment

uyp they look like they wanna kiss in that pic too
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X