Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
    Hey Toomie, like the sig you made.

I've been checking out a bunch of tutorials on you tube to see if i can finally make some stuff my self, writings not going so well but figured if i might can do that.

jealous of you all, you make make such cool things
    This was my third attempt to do a sig with a bunch of pics. First attempt was your sig. Took me ages to figure out PS without a manual or properly working tutorial. As for writing I had an idea and typed it. Re-reading my first fic makes me blush sometimes. The errors I can see now... But, you can't get better without pratice If you want a beta I can beta for you.
    sigpic

Comment

I love the sig you did for me, and the one you are using now.

I have notes of things, i'll take you up on your offer for beta. i'll try and get the nerve up to type them out

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
        I love the sig you did for me, and the one you are using now.

I have notes of things, i'll take you up on your offer for beta. i'll try and get the nerve up to type them out

thank you
        Hey no worries. Just PM or email the info to me when you can.

Speaking of fics... the muse hath returneth. And great timing too. Gotta get up at 6 and she arrives with full bags at 11pm... Here's a little tidbit for chap 31:

Spoiler:
        "Finally."

"D'Argo, leave him alone. Jack only just got here." Daniel scowled at D'Argo.

"So what's the plan kids?" Cam grinned at Jack's bed hair as he ran his hand through it absentmindedly.

"Dunno. Just got here."

"Ah, Cam, Jack, you're here." Zhaan joined them followed by Chiana. "While you were sleeping we made contact with Mavinoc. He is awaiting our arrival."

"Then what?" Jack growled.

"I don't think we should take Xandia out of his cell."

"Agreed." Cam blinked in suprise as D'Argo nodded at him.

"We will speak to Mavinoc first before passing judgement." Zhaan swept into the transport pod, D'Argo hot on her heals arguing about something Cam couldn't hear.

Cam turned and jumped as he hadn't realised Vala had snuck up behind him. He moved to kiss her goodbye but she grinned at him instead, moving slightly out of the way.

"What?"

"I'm coming with you."

"Vala..."

"Cam, I'm pregnant, not incapacitated."

"Are you sure that's wise? Look at what happened the last time."

"Daniel's going."

"Yeah, so?"

"Even pregnant I can watch my own back. Probably Daniel's too."

Cam was taken aback at the callous way Vala spoke of Daniel. While she could be rude and had picked sarcasm up easily from Jack, he had not known her to be cruel. This was not like her especially as she had taken care not to be her usual teasing self around this Daniel as she would their own.

Vala noticed the way Cam's eyebrows shot up and ran her hand over her face. "Cam, I didn't mean it like that. Look, I'm going nuts sitting on this ship. Mavinoc's there, Pilot didn't mention any signs of Peacekeepers. Zhaan said it's safe, and I trust all of you to keep each other alive."

Cam had a sudden flashback to when Vala had arrived at the SGC. When Daniel and her had returned from their little excursion to the Ori galaxy she had been confined to the base. Never before had she been confined to one place and even as host to Quetesh she had been able to roam fairly freely. Vala and confinement did not sit well as she tended to become bored, driving everyone else around a little more insane. He shuddered to think what a bored and pregnant Vala would do.

"Fine." Vala smiled broadly and moved in for a hug. "But you aren't leaving my side."

"Deal."

"As nice as this little Hallmark moment is, could we get a move on?" Jack's voice broke through Cam's thoughts as he let go of Vala reluctantly. Hand in hand they boarded the transport pod.

not spell checked or grammer checked yet....
        sigpic

Comment

Will do

I love it, high five to your muses

Having to get up at 6..ouch

Comment

I really enjoy the friendship of these 2 is that allowed in here?
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              By all means! Join in the party
              sigpic

Comment

Hiya

Comment

And we can't have a party without cake...

Bounty:

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh so perfect, I really love that pic

Comment

Cool cuz I think next to Daniel Cam is Vala's closest friend and I love their friendship. They have a natural easiness around each other that they can talk to each other about everything. I really liked it in Bounty when at the end they were talking loved what Vala said about Amy that was too funny friends see what you don't.
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I love how when Vala tries to irritate/tease/play with Cam he doesn't rise to the bait, often teasing her right back. Can't think of anything specific right now... too tired.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                          I love how when Vala tries to irritate/tease/play with Cam he doesn't rise to the bait, often teasing her right back. Can't think of anything specific right now... too tired.
                          I agree,

And he excepts her for the person she is, and likes her for who she is.

And with that I am off to bed, early morning calling.

Night guys

Comment

G'Night... I'm off too.

Bounty
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Cool cuz I think next to Daniel Cam is Vala's closest friend and I love their friendship. They have a natural easiness around each other that they can talk to each other about everything. I really liked it in Bounty when at the end they were talking loved what Vala said about Amy that was too funny friends see what you don't.
                              Welcome, poundpuppy *waves*

Yeah, I think Cam/Vala's friendship has really strengthened over this season Although, I think that's true of her relationships with Sam and Teal'c as well. I really liked how Cam and Vala kept pairing off together, even when Daniel was back in play (usually the only time Vala interacted with the rest of the team was when MS was taking a break). I might get stoned for this but I almost see a kind of brother-sister relationship. The way they interact...they understand each, get frustrated with each other, and kind of tease each other.

In terms of ships, I find this one to be the most realistic and consistent. I love DV, but sometimes they can fluctuate between being really sweet/endearing and Daniel being a bit snippy with Vala (ie Beachhead). I've never felt that Cam was being a jerk to or condescending with Vala. He gets frustrated, yes, but I don't think he's ever been really mean. Correct me if I'm wrong, because I don't remember everything

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

love the teaser Kate

now.

gimme MORE!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X