chocolate
      dog tags
      kangaroos
      pictures
      gesture

How 'bout participants?

Me for sure.
      I'm guessing CKO and JessM too?

(If you don't wanna sign up here, or have questions PM me....)
      sigpic

Comment

I'm bored, so I'm just gonna keep spamming until I run out of pictures, 'k?

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
          Sweet, thanks AnnaBee. So far we have:

love
          hats
          chocolate
          dog tags
          kangaroos
          pictures
          gesture

How 'bout participants?

Me for sure.

Well...I've never really attempted fic...but I do like making artwork. SO sign me up I guess.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I think I've almost exhausted my photobucket album...

Comment

Comment

Joining AnnaBee in adding to the delightful pics....

sigpic

Comment

Ha! Last two...

Comment

More? Ok.

Pictures

AnnaBee. The prompt thing is for a short fic/drabble or artwork (wp banner etc) Post a word, any word, and someone will take up the prompt. If you want to have a go, when we end the 'collecting' of prompts we'll figure out a way to assign/pick who gets what word (you can't have your own though ) and give a time limit to when they're due. Anyone can have a go, even if you've never written anything before, or done any artwork. We can post them here, lj's or ff.net, or where ever you choose to so we can all enjoy.

You don't have to take up a prompt if you submit one.

What does everyone think about limits? (fic wise) I was thinking minimum of 100 words (drabble ) to a max of 2000 words ( the max posting limit I believe ) How about timeline? Should we end the 'collecting of promts this Sunday, and have June 15th as the deadline to post something?
                          sounds like a plan... guess we'll see what the bunnies bite for, guess if anything i can always make another LJ CV com... seein as we only have the one, that way we can have another com out there

Sweet, thanks AnnaBee. So far we have:

love
                          hats
                          chocolate
                          dog tags
                          kangaroos
                          pictures
                          gesture

How 'bout participants?

Me for sure.

i'm in.. and seein as i already have secondary ships all the time... those won't be a prob at all... course makin banners/ wps are good too we need those graphic artists too..

i have some ideas.. so i'm just gonna bounce these off of ya'lls
                          if I were to create another com for LJ (seein as we only have the one CV com on LJ would ya'll join?

i'm thinking of having
                          -fics
                          -banners
                          -wp's
                          -and if we get enough interest perhaps we could try some Role Play (that's only if ya would want to)
                          -secondary ships welcome, SD, SJ, DV FRIENDSHIP ONLY
                          -challenges
                          -anything else?

sigpic

Comment

I think that's a great idea! Have a GW C/V community. That way if anyone stumbles across us on lj they can head here... the more the merrier.

I don't know the in's and outs of lj yet, still getting the hang of my own lj. Would you need any help setting up a new com? If so, I'll help.

As for ideas, I'm fresh out at the mo.. had a pretty long and tedious day at work coming up with all sorts of ideas for why the new computers aren't doing what they're supposed to. I'll get back to ya on that.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think that's a great idea! Have a GW C/V community. That way if anyone stumbles across us on lj they can head here... the more the merrier.

I don't know the in's and outs of lj yet, still getting the hang of my own lj. Would you need any help setting up a new com? If so, I'll help.

As for ideas, I'm fresh out at the mo.. had a pretty long and tedious day at work coming up with all sorts of ideas for why the new computers aren't doing what they're supposed to. I'll get back to ya on that.

I could set it all up and everything, but help is always good.. so what do the rest of ya think.
                              sigpic

Comment

its done,

http://community.livejournal.com/gw_cam_and_vala/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X