Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!!!!

One of my reviews suggested I write a Different Kind of Dominion....

Spoiler:
    I'm wondering how... sort of take it up after Cam pulls Vala aside to make sure she's ok about the plan for Adria?

What d'yall think? Any suggestions?
    sigpic

Comment

wish i could be of help Kate for that... but seein as i havent seen Dominoin im at a loss. but then anything with Cam comforting Vala is always good.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chichite
        Yes. And???

Spoiler:

1.When the operation of Adria cannot be seen and Vala leaves the room. 2. When operation of Adria cannot be performed, but they should kill her ,and Vala is nestling up to Adria. In any case, Cam understood the feeling of Vala rather than whom. Daniel's act is a thing as a friend. The act of CAm is a thing from deeper love.

What do you think? Toomi I am looking forward to it very much.
        Welcome to GW and the thread!!!!!

I'll have to rewatch the ep but those are some great points!
        sigpic

Comment

Momento Mori:

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

nice like that.... hehehheheh
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
              Thanks!!!!

One of my reviews suggested I write a Different Kind of Dominion....

Spoiler:
              I'm wondering how... sort of take it up after Cam pulls Vala aside to make sure she's ok about the plan for Adria?

What d'yall think? Any suggestions?
              I love the idea, and your starting point is great.

chichite has some very nice ideas too.

I so love that pic, makes my mouth water.

Comment

yes its nice.. love their interaction in that ep.
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the thread CarterONeill and chichite (did I miss your original post? I can't seem to find it...)!!

I like the Shroud too, mostly for RDA and
                  Spoiler:
                  the Jack and Daniel scenes. And there are some nice Cam/Vala moments in it as well!

Comment

Loved chapter 28 Kate! I'd love to see you write a Different Kind of Dominion. I loved that scene between them and I'd love to see it expanded upon. I think those ideas you have to start with are very good... also chichite's ideas.

LOVED the caps *happy sigh*

Comment

*prods Jess* so any more of Rumor Has it?!
                      sigpic

Comment

Not enough to complete the chap sadly I should have more time to work on it this weekend. That's the last time I'll take part in a fic-a-thon when I have other fics I'm doing lol!

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                          Welcome to the thread CarterONeill and chichite (did I miss your original post? I can't seem to find it...)!!

I like the Shroud too, mostly for RDA and
                          Spoiler:
                          the Jack and Daniel scenes. And there are some nice Cam/Vala moments in it as well!
                          Perhaps I'm blind but I didn't really notice

Shroud:

Spoiler:
                          any Cam/Vala scenes.... was probably too distracted by RDA. Which ones did you guys see?
                          sigpic

Comment

There weren't a whole lot of them, but there were still a few there...

(Shroud spoilers)

Spoiler:
                            They went off to activate the weapon (where Cam said something like "there's always a widget missing") and I remember a few sort of coy looks she gave him.

They were also sitting together in the briefing room quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                              There weren't a whole lot of them, but there were still a few there...

(Shroud spoilers)

Spoiler:
                              They went off to activate the weapon (where Cam said something like "there's always a widget missing") and I remember a few sort of coy looks she gave him.

They were also sitting together in the briefing room quite a bit.

*smacks head* D'uh. I completely forgot about that scene!
                              sigpic

Comment

S'alright They had some nice interaction there - though of course I'm really looking forward to Bounty again

Comment

Working...
                                X