• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good, PM!

I'm into both J/A and C/V too

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter View Post
      So I'm assuming everyone who is a Vala/Cam shipper is also a Aeryn/John shipper?
      But not every J/A shipper is a Cam/Vala shipper. I'm not a C/V shipper but I aboslutely ADORE the J/A ship, especially before season 4 when John sort of ticked me off.

Also, I love both songs. I'd like to see what you come up with C/V wise for "Alone", whomever it is who posted that.

Somebody to love would be a good Vala vid, in general, it seems

Comment

So I'm assuming everyone who is a Vala/Cam shipper is also a Aeryn/John shipper?
        I wasn't Vala/Cam in the beginning but am totally now. Aeryn/John from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
          yea, i think i am gonna go with Alone by Heart..the lyrics just fit....as for the britney song..i can't stand britney either but that song i just like
          I like that choice. Are there any other C/V vids?

I'm still trying to figure out how to make them. Not just C/V any kind.

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
            I like that choice. Are there any other C/V vids?

I'm still trying to figure out how to make them. Not just C/V any kind.
            I have seen one or two but they were on Youtube and have since dissapeared. As for the making vids, not a clue, but if you figure out an easy way let me know!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
              As for the making vids, not a clue, but if you figure out an easy way let me know!!!!
              You got it. I have figured out how to how to cut the parts I want, just not how to put them together.

Comment

i think you can also just use pics as well... just make sure the music fits the pics and/ or clips
                sigpic

Comment

Big time J/A shipper here and since I just love the chemistry between Clauds and Ben I was hoping they'd do more with them together on SG-1. They do make the most of their scenes tho LOL.

Heidi
                  HEIDI

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CarterONeill View Post
                    Big time J/A shipper here and since I just love the chemistry between Clauds and Ben I was hoping they'd do more with them together on SG-1. They do make the most of their scenes tho LOL.

Heidi
                    I agree whole heartily.

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
                      I wasn't Vala/Cam in the beginning but am totally now. Aeryn/John from the start.
                      Same here. It's amazing how one fandom is connected to another.

Comment

Same here. It's amazing how one fandom is connected to another.
                        Isn't though. I think it's the chemistry they have together, because the Cam and Vala characters are totally different than John and Aeryn characters. But to me they still connect.
                        Last edited by SciFiFan; 02 May 2007, 06:46 PM. Reason: missed last sentence

Comment

For me, Farscape was an amazing show.... They actually got it right when following a ship, incorporating it into a sucessful story and carrying through with it... On Stargate, S/J is my primary ship but I catch myself focusing on Cam and Vala just watching to see any moments between them. BB and CB have worked together for many years now and they seem to read/react to each other really well. Facial expressions sometimes say soooo much more than words ever can:

sigpic

Comment

Perfect examples of those expressions, you are so right about that.

Comment

Can't wait for season 10 to come out on DVD.... will get much better caps then and there's some great scenes I would love to cap but the program I have won't play half of the one's i've got...

What's the ep coming up this week? Terribly bad memory here... We had LiTS and RnT already right? So Bounty?
                              sigpic

Comment

the Shroud.

bounty is next week
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X