• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*prods the rest* anyone.... ficcies
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      *prods the rest* anyone.... ficcies
      Oh! Nice. I hope no one minds me posting the links in here, they're pretty wide open to interpretation (or you can just see them as Vala/Cam/Daniel friendship)...

Ack, I'll stop babbling and just post the fic links

spoilers for dominion, cam/vala friendship
      (those the brokes)

Feedback is very appreciated, since I've never written Cam 1st POV before.

Vala/Camness... although not sure about where I stand on 'shipping them (those who know me on here, *waves to Jess*, know I'm pretty heavily DV, even if I'm a complete blaspheming multishipper with virtually every SG character) I've recently become - or my muse has at the least - become fascinated by the relationship between them friendship and parallels wise.

I hope you enjoy them

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
        Oh! Nice. I hope no one minds me posting the links in here, they're pretty wide open to interpretation (or you can just see them as Vala/Cam/Daniel friendship)...

(those the brokes)

Vala/Camness... although not sure about where I stand on 'shipping them (those who know me on here, *waves to Jess*, know I'm pretty heavily DV, even if I'm a complete blaspheming multishipper with virtually every SG character) I've recently become - or my muse has at the least - become fascinated by the relationship between them friendship and parallels wise.

I hope you enjoy them
        Left ya a review! Loved it. Hey, CKO, send her muse some chocolate... maybe we'll get some more fics!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
          Left ya a review! Loved it. Hey, CKO, send her muse some chocolate... maybe we'll get some more fics!!!!
          Thanks

My muse has a habit of doing that, and she's taken a liking to them at the moment, so i'm hoping to use that 'story' as a place to keep my Cam/Vala vignettes.

Comment

Thanks

My muse has a habit of doing that, and she's taken a liking to them at the moment, so i'm hoping to use that 'story' as a place to keep my Cam/Vala vignettes.
            Ohhh well can't complain when the muse strikes and gives good fic - will read when home and on a computer that doesn't crash! Can't wait!! Maybe it'll wake my muse up to more Cam/Vala... who knows...
            Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes, guys. The surgery went well... only took about 20 min. or so and I didn't really have any pain. Was feeling back to normal only a few hours later

Yep can't wait for more fic! I'm in the middle of one for a S/D ficathon and I'm making my secondary pairing C/V Not sure I'll have much room for smut in it but def. some romance hints. It's due in a few weeks so hopefully I'll be able to share it before then.

(those the brokes)

I hope you enjoy them
              *waves back* Hey Kales! Nice to have you join us! Read and left review - I enjoyed those vignettes! You captured Cam's 1st POV very well.

Comment

Surgery? Am I missing something?

Comment

Seeing as the alert system is still down.....

Chap 27 posted. Much shorter than planned but I've hit a wall and can't seem to go much further.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3294353/27/

Any and all comments are welcome, might help me and the muse.

ETA: The anon is turned on so you don't need an account....
                  Last edited by Toomi; 25 April 2007, 07:43 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

yippeee

mmmm chocolates... i always take that.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
                      Surgery? Am I missing something?
                      Not sure if I mentioned it in here actually... I had laser surgery on my eye Tues morning. It went well though

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                        Not sure if I mentioned it in here actually... I had laser surgery on my eye Tues morning. It went well though

Ah ok, good to hear. So many people I know online have gotten sick or needed surgeries for serious injuries or health and now I get a bit worried.

Comment

so Jess... any more of Rumor Has It?
                          sigpic

Comment

New vignette: (simple measures for complicated people)

EDIT: Spoilers up to and including Quest 2.

EDIT the second: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3507807/3/ - ffnet link.

It's again, friendship of fairly interpretative nature. I'll post the ffnet link in a few min.
                            Last edited by Kales; 27 April 2007, 08:07 AM.

Comment

ficcys good
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
                                Ah ok, good to hear. So many people I know online have gotten sick or needed surgeries for serious injuries or health and now I get a bit worried.
                                Thanks

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                                so Jess... any more of Rumor Has It?
                                I'll post a short teaser if you like Don't have as much done as I thought I'd have

Comment

Working...
                                X