Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
    Chap 26 is up and I think the alerts are down again....

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3294353/26/

Just a shorty....
    Short but very good! Love it Kate

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
      Short but very good! Love it Kate
      Glad ya liked it. Workin on chap 27 now... not long to go before it's all done.
      sigpic

Comment

Chap 26 is up and I think the alerts are down again....

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3294353/26/

Just a shorty....

Maybe short but very informitive as to what's going on with everyone. I liked it a lot. The letter idea is fantastic.

I was rewatching this ep today so I brought a few caps.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

ohhhh. nice pics. Tried to green ya but seems I have to spread it around first.

Ya liked the letter thing eh? I was wondering if anyone would pick up on that. Had to do homage at some point and that just struck me. (plus I've been watching season 1 of Farscape over the past few days)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524 View Post
              Beautiful!
              They are so pretty aren't they? Loved that scene.

Comment

ohhhh. nice pics. Tried to green ya but seems I have to spread it around first.

Ya liked the letter thing eh? I was wondering if anyone would pick up on that. Had to do homage at some point and that just struck me. (plus I've been watching season 1 of Farscape over the past few days)
                The letter thing is great and asking Vala if she wants to leave a message too, again brillant. (My spelling sucks) Anyway great idea with that.

Comment

Wow, seems like everyone is having Farscape viewings this week LOL. I watched Die Me Dichotomy and Season of Death. A few weeks ago I did a whole We're so Screwed, Bad Timing, Peacekeeper Wars marathon. All in one day.......it was great!!!! I luvs me my Ben and Clauds!!!! And kissing belly pic up above...........yummmmy baby. Was that Infinite Possibilities? Or Green Eyed Monster. All I remember is that Rygel and Stark were in the other room listening LOL.

Heidi
                  HEIDI

sigpic

Comment

I used the voiceover in the opening credits of Season 1 for the base, and just changed it. Thought it fitted.

*sigh* I love this pic... feel the need to create a sig from it.........
                    sigpic

Comment

loved the chp as always... i've wrote out more of chp2 for my fic... so perhasp in a bit i'll post up a teaser to mine.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CarterONeill View Post
                        Wow, seems like everyone is having Farscape viewings this week LOL. I watched Die Me Dichotomy and Season of Death. A few weeks ago I did a whole We're so Screwed, Bad Timing, Peacekeeper Wars marathon. All in one day.......it was great!!!! I luvs me my Ben and Clauds!!!! And kissing belly pic up above...........yummmmy baby. Was that Infinite Possibilities? Or Green Eyed Monster. All I remember is that Rygel and Stark were in the other room listening LOL.

Heidi
                        Welcome to the thread!!!! As for the ep, better let CKO answer this. I can't keep the ep titles straight except my faves... A Human Reaction being the top of the list.

Pressies....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CarterONeill View Post

Heidi
                          welcome to the the thread Heidi, and the ep is Infinite Possibilities PT1. Relativity is the ep where Stark and Ryg are on the other side of that VERY thin BULK head... hope that helps some *grins*
                          sigpic

Comment

Cheers CKO..

Now look what I've gone and done... what do y'all think?

Pls, no snurching. If you like, let me know and I'll finish it for ya.
                            sigpic

Comment

love it Kate
                              sigpic

Comment

I like it

Comment

Working...
                                X