Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Character Appreciation Thread ( Spoilers for all seasons SG1/SGA)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever Chevron Guy did/didn't do in S7,I for one don't care,as long as he was NOTICED by you and Nola!!

The other backroom heroes I feel for are the poor Extras.They plod along Day and Night with never too much in the way of real excitement.Unless they need to mill about in crowd scenes,or transfer pieces of paper around the SGC........the poor Stunt Guys get an even worse deal,IMO!

Respect to the Unsung and Forgotten Folk,in all the episodes, who are "just there".
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
      Whatever Chevron Guy did/didn't do in S7,I for one don't care,as long as he was NOTICED by you and Nola!!

The other backroom heroes I feel for are the poor Extras.They plod along Day and Night with never too much in the way of real excitement.Unless they need to mill about in crowd scenes,or transfer pieces of paper around the SGC........the poor Stunt Guys get an even worse deal,IMO!

Respect to the Unsung and Forgotten Folk,in all the episodes, who are "just there".
      And I'm sure that you (along with myself amd many others here) would love to be one of the Unsung and Forgotten Folk, just to be able to see RDA and/or MS and/or AT and/or CJ and/or any of the others mentioned here.
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Oui,Ja,Yea,Yeah,Indeed,Indubitably,Indisputedly,In Hope!!....YES!!

Comment

Sam Carter, a.k.a "Major Babe" is so amazingly hot and smart and funny! If I wanted to write a full-length post about her I'd probably wind up frying the server lol...glad thats out of my system!
          [email protected]
          http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
          One nation under dog
          There of which I stand alone
          A face in the crowd
          Unsung, against the mold
          Without a doubt
          Singled out
          The only way I know

Comment

Sorry folks, having re-read my earlier post, I realise that I could have actually put what I meant to put! My only excuse is that I am on strong anti-biotics at the moment, and they seem to be killing my brain cells.

What I meant was a full ep. with him as part of a team, rather than the odd scene.

Hope that clears my garbled message up, I'm now off to another thread, where I mixed up Aphophis and Annubis! If any body finds my brain, please could they hand it in to lost property.
            sigpic

Comment

I have to say my fav Character is Teal'c, just look at the name, but I like the character for his personality and I have respect for everything he gave up so that he can do the right thing. But Samantha Carter I must say...ROXXORS MY BOXXORS!!
              Regardless of what you all may think I am not Superman!-

Was anyone here seriously thinking that?-

Comment

Originally posted by petzke_42
                Spoiler-town next right
                Didn't he also go offworld in one of the two part season 7 openers, when Sam and Jack try to destoy Anubis's super ship weapon?
                yep and yep (to the previous one). i'd love to see him kicking some bum like in season one's there but for the grace of god.

Comment

Or they could send in "Wrench-Boy" Sgt Siler!

There's another "Underdog" to appreciate,folks.I mean,after all his useful presence at the SGC,as Chief Gate Fixit-Guy,and his loyal service,despite some very unfortunate accidents/injuries (!),no-one's ever seen fit to promote the poor man!!

I'd have thought it couldn't hurt to raise him to at least Lt by now,as a reward for his dedicated,loyal service!

Comment

Or they could send in "Wrench-Boy" Sgt Siler!
                    I love Siler. He has such a quiet way of getting the point across - usually a well-placed bandage. We don't get to see as much of his enormous wrench these days, which is a pity.
                    Nmom
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe he's too busy getting injured. Takes two good arms and possibly a wheelbarrow, to lug the Mega-Wrench around!

I'm probably in a minority of one here, but I think Siler's rather cute!

I mean,come on ladies,he's got his charms.

Comment

I'm probably in a minority of one here, but I think Siler's rather cute!
                        I'd pick Siler over O'Neill any day. At least based on looks and general handiness. And probably personality and intelligence.

Comment

As long as we're respecting the Unsung, I'd like to offer my appreciation for the Caterers (a/k/a Craft Services), without whom the machine would not move. Hungry ain't happy!

As far as characters are concerned, I appreciate them alllllllll...
                          Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                          O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                          - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                          - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                          once done, cannot be undone...
                          brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Oh yes,Siler is indeed both handsome and handy!

Rather like Luke really,in a way, but at least Siler does occasionally get some
                            Lines!

Thinking of Luke leads me on to Rodney McKay...........I know he could be seen as V. irritating really,esp if anyone didn't enjoy his barbed banter with Sam Carter.He worked for me though!

Comment

Thinking of Luke leads me on to Rodney McKay...........I know he could be seen as V. irritating really,esp if anyone didn't enjoy his barbed banter with Sam Carter.He worked for me though!
                              It is my lot in life that I should love two guys who are mortal enemies (even if one of them doesn't realize it). Yes, there is much to love about McKay, despite his rude 'tude. And having seen the excreble Boa vs. Python, I also know that McKay is capable of much buffness, always a nice bonus in the... appreciation of characters.

Anthro- from a real world perspective, oh my yes. Craft Services are essential! And having sampled some of the fare that Reel Caterers (I think that's their name) offers, I can tell you that the Stargate crew eats VERY well.

Comment

Let's sing the praises of those unsung airmen who point guns at the gate when an unscheduled offworld activation occurs!
                                Nola
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X