Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Character Appreciation Thread ( Spoilers for all seasons SG1/SGA)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wriggly?????? What the heck??? You need a guy with better dance moves honey.
    Nola
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
      Wriggly?????? What the heck??? You need a guy with better dance moves honey.
      I'd comment if I could, but it'd get me in trouble. Actually, it has to do with this pair of Spongebob boxers I saw once. They said, "I feel all wriggly!" Kinda boggled me. Kinda still boggles me.

Anyway... *ahem* Where was I? Still liking Jonas, of course. And Lt. Tyler was a cutie. And Imhotep was very suave, looking, though he has nothing on Baal. Baal is hot! And I love his taste in clothes.

Comment

Yay! Stargate Character Appreciation

Favorite Gou'ald: Baa'l (Osiris close runner-up)

Favorite Asgard: Thor (too easy )

Favorite Tok'ra: Jacob/Selmak

Favorite Dead Boyfriend: Martouf. *sniff*

Favorite Snarky Character: McKay!

Favorite NID Character: Maybourne!

Favorite Single-Episode Nemesis: Aris Boch

Favorite Kid Character: Cassie

Favorite Recurring Character: Janet *sniff*

Favorite Food-Server: Luke!
        Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Hi, FHB, I found the thread.... nice!

Fave SG-1 character - can't choose, love them all (includes Jonas)
          Favourite other SGC characters - Janet Fraiser and Gen.Hammond
          Favourite baddie - Apophis (love his outlandish dress style)
          Favourite Aliens - Thor and Lya
          Favourite Kid characters - Young Jack O'Neill and Charlie (Show & Tell)
          Favourite Food Server - Luke
          Favourite unique enemy - Replicators

Others I like - Martouf, Jacob, the President, Dr. Weir, Yu, Lt. Elliott, Maybourne.

Comment

Originally posted by Norlioness
            Favourite Food Server - Luke
            I was wondering....who's Luke??!! Thanks for clearing that up.

I just love Teal'c. I love the way he carries himself. I love his deep voice. I love passion for freedom. I love his sense of right and wrong. I love the way he doesn't talk unnecessarily. I love his dry sense of humor. I love his devotion to his people. I love his biceps. He's absolutely gorgeous (CJ).

Baal isn't bad either. He is deliciously evil.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
              Originally posted by petzke_42
              Colonel Chekov (sp?) should come back...Gary Chalk owns all.
              he's right about that.
              She's right about that.
              "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Ok. Here is my list of fav. females.

Sam - most excellent
                Janet - also most excellent, but under used. And now gone! (sob)(see, a man can cry)
                Lya - Oh Yeah! I mean,...... oh wow!
                Hathor - Mmmmmm!
                Female Goa'uld who interrogated the robot Sam and T'ealc - liked her

I have noticed that the thunk and drool threads are aimed at females, mainly because either the men out there don't like doing it, or more likely, we just haven't got round to it. As far as I can see, there are no threads of that ilk aimed at the male posters. No SC Thunk or drool at all.
                I suppose it could also be that we are all too scared of offending anybody or being thought of as dirty old (or young) men!

So, therefore, consider this a drool post from me.

Don't worry, I'll mop up afterwards!
                Last edited by SeaBee; 21 May 2004, 12:25 AM. Reason: could have said it better, so I did!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major_gater
                  I was wondering....who's Luke??!! Thanks for clearing that up.
                  Luke is the Food Server, who appears in the background scenes - 48 Hours. Shadowmaat has ingeniously created this wonderfully hilarious fic "Food Server Diaries" and named the guy "Luke". Since then, Luke's name has been bantered around this forum.

You can find the fic at Gateworld or look under the new thread just started by MartoufMarty entitled "Luke!!" There's a link to a pic of Luke.

Comment

so.. erm... What's a Thunk?
                    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

my top list :

Jack: Devoted, funny, caring , outer beauty, inner beauty ,lovely smile
                      Sam: Devoted, caring,intelligent..may be a bit too serious sometimes, loves Jack's jokes......outer beauty and inner beauty. lovely smile

I like the others but not my favorites:

Daniel : Intelligent , I quite like his jokes ..but he plays dumb too much and too often....I like what he does with his eyes though.

Teal'c : Devoted , a real sweetie, romantic, very caring,and I love his eyebrow thingie...very sexy.

Any other recurring characters I like unless they are villains ....but the one I like the best is Jacob...I like his relationship to Sam and to Jack too.
                      We should see him more in season 8 with the tokra's .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        Nope, I prefer 'em young and wriggly. Although not TOO young. Michael Welch is a very talented actor, but I'm not into jailbait.
                        Young & wriggly,huh?Are you talking about....."Junior"?
                        nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
                          so.. erm... What's a Thunk?
                          A thunk is is named after the sound you get when some one gets over excited about their favourite character/star, and passes out. Thunk is the sound of them hitting the floor. A thunk thread is a bit like a drool thread, but not as messy.
                          Last edited by SeaBee; 21 May 2004, 06:56 AM. Reason: awful spelling and punctuation, I was in a hurry, ok?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                            Thunk is the sound of them hitting the floor. A thunk thread is a bit like a drool thread, but not as messy.
                            But it is dangerous, so you might want to wear protective head gear.

Uh,... Darren, is the forum insured?

Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                            "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                            One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                            resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                            confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                            A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                            The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                              A thunk is is named after the sound you get when some one gets over excited about their favourite character/star, and passes out. Thunk is the sound of them hitting the floor. A thunk thread is a bit like a drool thread, but not as messy.
                              Seems to me that all those passed out bodies lying about would be fairly messy!
                              Nmom
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
                                But it is dangerous, so you might want to wear protective head gear.

Uh,... Darren, is the forum insured?

This is what our insurance covers:

If you break any bit of the forum, our insurance will pay for a solicitor to sue you. If you get distracted by any thunkable pictures and wander into a door, say, or collide with another poster or accidentaly drop a smilie on your toe or anything, our insurance will pay for a solicitor to tell you that we are not liable.

Hope that clears things up for you. Play safe now.

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                                X