• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it would seem that Jack heard the siren ...or was that Screech of our

Patron Saint of the Wanton Women St Minx Oz

And as he came walking up to the gutter he was heard to be saying
    "This is gonna be good"
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

"This is gonna be good"
      ROFLOL, OMG Tame this is wonderful. I can think anymore as I am laughing too hard .

Oh wait, I like the additions to your sig line, especially the jaw dropping smiles. SLOL (still LOL)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
        Well, Jacksbabe, you have hit upon the formula for success -- or is it excess? --
        in this ol' gutter. Sleep deprivation helps immensely.

Aw, but heck. I don't *own* the place. Shucks. I just *maintain* the
        low rent district, aka the Shallow End. How can one own shallowness?

If you stare at gorgeous closeups of Jack, do you not drool?

If you think of MacGyver and his women (yourself), do you not tingle?

If you see RDA with that quirky smile and that lovely silver hair, hands in
        the pockets of his casual pants, long legs crossed at the ankles as he leans
        his tall frame against a wall, maybe he's wearing your favorite color shirt --
        do you not faint, THUNK, and splash into the steamy gutter waters???

Let's party!

Oz
        Okay, I will admit own was maybe a little strong, perhaps primary caretaker might have been more appropriate. With your excellent caretaking of the place it just seems only natural to refer to you as the owner.

Jeeeez!!!! Paint a picture why don't you that has me practically licking the screen and there is no picture on it Yeah, lets party after I get of the floor and clean the keyboard (really need a keyboard cover)

Congratulations on your newly bestowed title.
        Last edited by Kliggins; 22 May 2004, 09:21 PM. Reason: :-)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

"This is gonna be good"
          Okay, between this pic...

How can one own shallowness?

If you stare at gorgeous closeups of Jack, do you not drool?

If you think of MacGyver and his women (yourself), do you not tingle?

If you see RDA with that quirky smile and that lovely silver hair, hands in
          the pockets of his casual pants, long legs crossed at the ankles as he leans
          his tall frame against a wall, maybe he's wearing your favorite color shirt --
          do you not faint, THUNK, and splash into the steamy gutter waters???

Let's party!
          ...and this description...

I'm toast!

*faints*
          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            Hi gals *waves*, I've been away for a week or so and I missed you all. I must say that you've all been very busy whilst I was away, but it's nice to come back to all those nice photos of RDA. I love the idea of a tee shirt, and I would love one, even though I can't be at the cons. I love OzGirl's idea for the shirt!! Put me down for one...actually, I'll probably need more as I'll need to keep washing all the drool out!
            Welcome back DOJ: The gutter is fine; Oz has been taking excellent care of it.
            sigpic

Comment

Echo0

Oh, goody! Nobody here but us slut...... uh, us sleepyheads!

** Looking for Jack, to politely invite him to the sublevel lair - I mean,
              dwelling - of yours truly. Since nobody else seems to be using him at the
              moment. **

**whistling contentedly...**

Oz
              I'm sorry (not) but you have to share now and I prefer BRAZEN HUSSY, thank you.
              Last edited by Kliggins; 23 May 2004, 02:03 AM. Reason: .
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

Jeeeez!!!! Paint a picture why don't you that has me practically licking the screen and there is no picture on it Yeah, lets party after I get of the floor and clean the keyboard (really need a keyboard cover)
                I told Tame that the licking is from something like hypnosis:

Post-Jack Suggestion

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

I told Tame that the licking is from something like hypnosis:

Post-Jack Suggestion
                  You mean kind of like Pavlovs dog; you see an EXTREMELY suggestive description of a certain someone and immediately start moving towards the screen to lick and drool?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                    Besides we wouldn't want too many people coming over and competing for time with our Jack, now, would we?
                    NO! we don't want that. Even though we want everyone to appreciate our RDA's talent, the rest is just for us and us alone. Yes, I can be a greedy hussy when the situation warrants.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by St Minx Oz Girl
                      Post -Jack Suggestion
                      You mean kind of like Pavlovs dog; you see an EXTREMELY suggestive description of a certain someone and immediately start moving towards the screen to lick and drool?
                      GOOD answer!!!!! I am going to use those!!!!

"Honey, why are you licking the computer screen again?"

NOW I have an answer WOO HOO!!!!!!!!
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hm, this thread is scary

Not exactly obvious what it's about from the title....

But maybe you peops can answer a question for me. What happened to RDA's eyebrow (to give him the scar) and why does he get whacked in that same spot once a season or so?
                        Fitness Buddies

Comment

Originally posted by Sicarius
                          Hm, this thread is scary

Not exactly obvious what it's about from the title....

But maybe you peops can answer a question for me. What happened to RDA's eyebrow (to give him the scar) and why does he get whacked in that same spot once a season or so?
                          We are really not scary just a tad bit obsessive in our adoration of RDA and all his talents, which is what the thread it all about.

He got whacked in an episode, I can't remember the first one maybe 1969, and has had the scar ever since. The scar is not real, but RDA kind of likes it, so Jan Newman shaves it for him so it is always there. Why they nail that particular area every so often; I haven't a clue.
                          Last edited by Kliggins; 23 May 2004, 03:05 AM. Reason: .
                          sigpic

Comment

We are really not scary just a tad bit obsessive in our adoration of RDA and all his talents, which is what the thread it all about.
                            Hey, no problem with that. Just wasn't what I expected when I opened the thread, lol.

He got whacked in an episode, I can't remember the first one maybe 1969, and has had the scar ever since. The scar is not real, but RDA kind of likes it, so Jan Newman shaves it for him so it is always there. Why they nail that particular area every so often; I haven't a clue.
                            Seriously? I'm like... disappointed, heh. All that hockey/skiing stuff he does (did?), I figured it'd be legit and he'd have a good story...
                            Fitness Buddies

Comment

Originally posted by Sicarius
                              Seriously? I'm like... disappointed, heh. All that hockey/skiing stuff he does (did?), I figured it'd be legit and he'd have a good story...
                              Yep, there was an article that Jan Newman, his makeup person, gave where she talked about the cast and their makeup and she mentioned the scar. Unfortunately, I cannot remember where it is, but it is floating around the web somewhere.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                                ::shakes head in speechless wonder::
                                Feli:

What a dork I am. I just found your site. I suppose that little box you have in your signature line would be a good tip off that you had a site. Obviously I have fried my brain cells looking at toooooo many pictures/videos/screen caps of a certain person. Speaking of screen caps, your are great
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X