This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
    Good for you. Of course, by admitting this so early on, you've totally destroyed any attempts at joking about it, but I'll live (somehow)

And since it's coming from you, I know this'll be a fic to keep and reread many times.
    Sorry! Oh and no pressure there on writing it. Still I have until July the 15th...
    Wondering what happens if I have it finished before then though.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
      Wondering what happens if I have it finished before then though.
      You release it to us so we can read it and then bug you for a sequel
      sigpic
      http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

So after trying to stay away from this thread...I finally gave in and now find myself posting.

It's funny, so far I've just read (idea-wise/ship-wise) boy-girl-boy....
        what about woman-woman-woman or man-man-man? *Grins* What? I can't help the way I think.

After I've finished this challenge I've been set...I am working on the following:LT wise and angsty wise (I can't seem to keep away from angst)

Teyla/Sora/Elizabeth (come on it had to be done)
        and I'm trying my hand at Teyla/Chaya/Elizabeth....(why not?) lets face it Chaya was hot, mind you Melia my God, she is stunning.

OT3 pairing wise.....

Elizabeth/Teyla/Kate

The shrink needs some loving. Was I the only one who noted those looks in "The Gift" ?

But heh, my OTP will always be Weir/Teyla. But I do like to explore other...venues *laughs*...possiblities (sp) I mean.

And then there's McKay/Sheppard/Ford or McKay/Grodin/Ford (I love the idea of Peter with either one of them)

All these shippings......and evil plot bunnies.

Even though everyone loves the whole John/Elizabeth/Rodney I love the whole Rodney/Elizabeth/Peter....those looks Grodin shoots her.....

I am going to work on a Grodin/Weir/McKay fic, but knowing me, it will start off het but end up slash....I'll try my hardest to keep it all het though...

Mandeep

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

Originally posted by hollyshannensangel
          So after trying to stay away from this thread...I finally gave in and now find myself posting.
          Yay, I sucked you in too!
          It's funny, so far I've just read (idea-wise/ship-wise) boy-girl-boy....
          what about woman-woman-woman or man-man-man? *Grins* What? I can't help the way I think.
          Well I asked for Zelenka/Grodin/McKay for one of my ficathon requests.
          Teyla/Sora/Elizabeth (come on it had to be done)
          and I'm trying my hand at Teyla/Chaya/Elizabeth....(why not?) lets face it Chaya was hot, mind you Melia my God, she is stunning.
          Like the top one here, hope it does get done. Not so keen on Chaya but that pairing would be interesting.
          Hmm. What about Melia/Elizabeth/Chaya (she was there back in BIS times right?) Or even Aiyana/Melia/Elizabeth...
          Personally I think Melia/Elizabeth/Janus would be nice - he's such a cool Ancient and Melia is so pretty too.
          Elizabeth/Teyla/Kate
          The shrink needs some loving. Was I the only one who noted those looks in "The Gift" ?
          Oooh, please write this!
          All these shippings......and evil plot bunnies.
          Yes, we're offloading them to more people now... But at least its fun shipping.
          Even though everyone loves the whole John/Elizabeth/Rodney I love the whole Rodney/Elizabeth/Peter....those looks Grodin shoots her.....
          Me too. Got a post Siege Part 1 fic panned for that OT3.

Comment

AND NOW PUNY HUMANS PREPARE FOR BA'AL/TEAL'C/REPLICARTER MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! what?

Comment

How's this for an OT3:

Carter/McKay/RepliCarter.

Now *that* could be fun
              sigpic

Comment

How's this for an OT3:

Now *that* could be fun
                Haha, I've actually read a fic with that pairing... Can't remember what it was called or who wrote it though.

How about Sam/Robot!Sam or AU Sam/RepliCarter ?

Comment

How's this for an OT3:

Now *that* could be fun
                  Freaky, but oddly alluring.

Why don't you write it? I'd beta if you need one!

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
                    Why don't you write it? I'd beta if you need one!
                    I would. In fact, I have the desire to do so (along with at least one large McCarter story). The only thing holding me back is that I procrastinate when it comes to writing. I'd start up, get a good start and middle to the story, and then just never go back to it.
                    sigpic

Comment

I would. In fact, I have the desire to do so (along with at least one large McCarter story). The only thing holding me back is that I procrastinate when it comes to writing. I'd start up, get a good start and middle to the story, and then just never go back to it.
                      Talk to CKO. SHes on this forum, and makes a wonderful NAG!!!

Naw, you know I love you girl!

Comment

I wasn't sure if I should post this here, seeing as it's not exactly a love triangle, just kinda. But seeing as I've been posting it all over the place anyway I thought it couldn't hurt .

I've got a new music video, it's a Shep/Weir/McKay love triangle, just not really 'cause there's no Shep/McKay in it. Sheppard and McKay both want Weir, and are jealous that the other has her.

Song: Mr Brightside
                        Artist: The Killers
                        Ships: Shep/Weir, McKay/Weir
                        Size: 13.9MB
                        Spoilers: Up to and including 'The Siege part 2'
                        Notes: Firstly from Sheppard's point of view, then from McKay's.

Feedback would be adored

Enjoy!
                        Last edited by ohshocking; 03 May 2005, 11:43 PM.
                        Uncontrolled Destiny
                        My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Originally posted by ohshocking
                          I wasn't sure if I should post this here, seeing as it's not exactly a love triangle, just kinda. But seeing as I've been posting it all over the place anyway I thought it couldn't hurt .

I've got a new music video, it's a Shep/Weir/McKay love triangle, just not really 'cause there's no Shep/McKay in it. Sheppard and McKay both want Weir, and are jealous that the other has her.

Feedback would be adored

Enjoy!
                          Very very well enjoyed.
                          It would come under love triangle (if there was Shep/McKay too - and no jealousy - then it'd be OT3 )
                          I really thought this was an amazing vid. Great song, love the beat, love the way you gave both PoVs. Clip choices and pacing of them was brilliant too. Such a good vid I've watched it abut 3 times in a row now.

(Any chance I could bribe you to make a McKay/Weir vid?)

Comment

Oh! Me likes

Hans, I look forward to your Grodin/Weir/McKay fic.

I am working on the Teyla/Elizabeth/Kate fic....but heh, y'know I have been challenged to do a Teyla/Weir/Sheppard fic, but you'll have to wait and see....about that one.

Oh love the idea of the Melia/Elizabeth/Chaya....and why not? I mean Elizabeth was stuck with the ancients for a while....*grins*

Who's Aiyana?

Mandeep.

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

Oh! Me likes

Hans, I look forward to your Grodin/Weir/McKay fic.

I am working on the Teyla/Elizabeth/Kate fic....but heh, y'know I have been challenged to do a Teyla/Weir/Sheppard fic, but you'll have to wait and see....about that one.

Oh love the idea of the Melia/Elizabeth/Chaya....and why not? I mean Elizabeth was stuck with the ancients for a while....*grins*

Who's Aiyana?
                              Aiyana - hope I spelt it right but can't check right now - Ancient uncovered in the ice at Antarctica in Season 5 SG1. She was also at the start of Rising SGA.

Looking forward to your fics Mandeep - especially the S/W/T one. I think after I'm done with my betareading (you offer casually once and you get inundated with them! ) then I might work on the W/M/G one. Might even try to write some of the ficathon one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                                Very very well enjoyed.
                                It would come under love triangle (if there was Shep/McKay too - and no jealousy - then it'd be OT3 )
                                I really thought this was an amazing vid. Great song, love the beat, love the way you gave both PoVs. Clip choices and pacing of them was brilliant too. Such a good vid I've watched it abut 3 times in a row now.

(Any chance I could bribe you to make a McKay/Weir vid?)
                                Ah, I see, ok

Thank you! From someone who makes excellent vids, I take that as high praise indeed I'm glad you like it!

Lol! I think once I get a chance to re-watch the eps, I'll probably make a McKay/Weir vid. Just need to know when more moments between them are
                                Uncontrolled Destiny
                                My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Working...
                                X