Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admiral Q O
    replied
    Thanks, poundpuppy! I enjoyed seeing her.

Dropping off some goodies. Click for bigger.

Leave a comment:

• poundpuppy29
    replied
    Hey all here is a link to HQ screen pics of CB on NCIS
    http://www.claudiablackonline.com/im...ction_var=ncis

Leave a comment:

• gotthammer
    replied
    Hehehe. I loved that scene.
    (No! I'm not a perv! I swear! )

Spoiler:
    At least Aeryn gets back at John by that episode's end.

I love both Aeryn and Vala, but, yes, Aeryn was more developed (then again, at a certain point, didn't most of Farscape seem to revolve around her and Crichton?).
    And yes, Vala is more 'fun'.
    (tho', during my recent re-watch of Farscape, I'm kinda convinced that Vala and Rygel share some traits...esp. when boredom's involved. )

Leave a comment:

• esoap524
    replied
    Hey, thanks for posting this. Not sure how I missed over at the Farscape board. The vidder, Diar, does lots of Farscape stuff.

I don't know how many of you folks here haven't had a chance to see Claudia on Farscape. Don't get me wrong, I loved Vala, but her performance as Aeryn Sun over the course of four years and a mini series was sheer brilliance. Starting with about ep 7 or so--PK Tech Girl, through DNA Mad Scientist, both early season 1, and then on up, she is startlingly good in a cast full of good actors. Loads of depth and character development. Not nearly as much fun as Vala, of course, but Aeryn still has her snark moments.

And this is priceless:

By way of explaining for those who've not seen the episode
    Spoiler:
    , there have been multiple body swaps so that Claudia's character, Aeryn, is inhabited by Ben Browder's character John. The other two characters, Rygel (the green guy) and D'Argo (the big guy) are housing two female characters, Aeryn and Chiana. Meaning that Aeryn gets to see what John is doing to her body...

and there are still three other characters on board in different bodies...and then they change again.

Leave a comment:

• CaramelMonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
    Yeah! Me too!

edit: (a wee bit off topic)
    http://www.corinnekempa.com/#/compet...dao/4540923359

Corrine Kempa, the voice of Leliana from Dragon Age Origins, has started this competition (more like a 'raffle', actually...or is that a competition, too? ).

At stake: 2 copies of Dragon Age Origins signed by both her AND Claudia Black.

It's 5 GBP per ticket, tho'...

I want! I want! I already have the game... but I don't care! Autographs!
    But that's ridiculous. You have to pay? Ew. Nevermind.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X