sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

((( valaCB ))) Hello!

What a great pic run, DJgirl.

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I always wonder, how much time do you need to make so many caps, DJGirl and others...???? I made 50-100 caps from each episode and I felt that's quite enough!!
          By the way, nice pic run

Comment

My video player, I can set to take caps at regular intervals. Like 2 a second, or 1 every 10 seconds. And also I can just take them randomly by pressing a button... which I don't remember. Hehe.
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
              My video player, I can set to take caps at regular intervals. Like 2 a second, or 1 every 10 seconds. And also I can just take them randomly by pressing a button... which I don't remember. Hehe.
              That's cool!! I've never tried that.... Which player do you use?

Comment

It's called the KMPlayer.
                sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

It's called the KMPlayer.
                  Never heard about that. Anyway, thanks!!

EDIT: I found it

Comment

Sweet! It takes a while to get used to. But it's a great player. It'll play a zipped or rar'd up media file. Or a file named .abc instead of .avi or whatever. It's great!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                      I had intentions of posting a spam of Family Ties, but I capped it so close to some of the other episodes that I didn't want to hog the thread, so I waited. Glad that you are getting around to posting them for me ValaCB. They definitely need to be shared
                      You said that it's OK for me to post them ()

Hey Alex wave back

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                        ((( valaCB ))) Hello!

What a great pic run, DJgirl.

A.
                        Thanks!

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                        I always wonder, how much time do you need to make so many caps, DJGirl and others...???? I made 50-100 caps from each episode and I felt that's quite enough!!
                        By the way, nice pic run

I have Win DVD 8 I think it is called. I don't have anything that will automatically cap the pictures for me, I have to click a button everytime. It does let me go frame by frame and that is how I get so many. CB changes her facial expressions so much, that is why I have so many caps of her. MS is the same way.

And to answer your question, it can take quite a while for me to cap an episode. Depends on how much I like it and what kind of pics I am looking for.

The earlier seasons of SG-1 I don't have near as many pics and seasons 9 and 10.

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                        You said that it's OK for me to post them ()

Hey Alex wave back

ValaCB...I didn't mean that in a mean way at all. I was glad that you posted those Family Ties pics. I had completely forgotten to share them. Snurch and post my pics as much as you want!!

sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Thanks!

ValaCB...I didn't mean that in a mean way at all. I was glad that you posted those Family Ties pics. I had completely forgotten to share them. Snurch and post my pics as much as you want!!
                          OK

Comment

Sweet! It takes a while to get used to. But it's a great player. It'll play a zipped or rar'd up media file. Or a file named .abc instead of .avi or whatever. It's great!
                            Thanks for the heads up Space, I DL-ed it this afternoon and set it to cap some Farscape. I had the setting a bit - um - too high lol but meh. It works great!

One of my favourites:

sigpic

Comment

I have Win DVD 8 I think it is called. I don't have anything that will automatically cap the pictures for me, I have to click a button everytime. It does let me go frame by frame and that is how I get so many. CB changes her facial expressions so much, that is why I have so many caps of her. MS is the same way.

And to answer your question, it can take quite a while for me to cap an episode. Depends on how much I like it and what kind of pics I am looking for.

The earlier seasons of SG-1 I don't have near as many pics and seasons 9 and 10.
                              Ah yeah, I capped Season 10 but sometimes I don't feel like sitting here for hours to make 300-400 caps from an episode... I'm glad to have you, great cappers, because there are some really awesome caps I can't make but you can and you fill my missed things always

(The only episode I could make 100 caps was "Dominion". From the others, I made only 10-80 caps...)

Comment

Thanks for the player recommendation, spacegirlnz - it's a treat. I've already put it to good use (though not for SG or FS ).

A.
                                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Working...
                                X