Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by esoap524 View Post
    I'm interested. Do I just go to the LJ site to sign up?
    I'm not sure...and I don't know if anyone who knows is online. You might try sending a PM to Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate

Here is a short article about Claudia's Solo Panel at DragonCon.
      Spoiler:
      Black is Back!
      by M. David Schafer
      Claudia Black made her first convention appearance in more than two years Sat in front of a capacity crowd in Centennial 1. After being moved to a larger room, fans still had to be turned away, but those inside were treated to 30 minutes with Claudia Black.

Black, a last second replacement for Battlestar Galactica’s Katee Sackhoff, commented on the ramifications of flying while eight months pregnant.

“I’ve been told that the electricity in lighting can induce labor, and I’ve been told that all the electrical systems in airplanes can induce labor. Last night, we were flying through thunderstorms. So I thought there was a chance I was going to have a very interesting flight. I thought for a while I was going to have to call my husband and have very interesting news for him.”

The star of Farscape and Stargate: SG-1 is working a pair of new projects, awaiting her second child, and remodeling her home.

“Have any of you ever gone through a home remodel? I’m sorry, I truly, truly am,” Black said. “I keep telling them this is going to be a home birth, not a Home Depot birth. I’m afraid I’m just going to pop this baby out in the lumber aisle of Home Depot.”

She said the events of this year had been humbling, and she found herself really enjoying autographing on the walk of fame.

“I was thinking with every autograph that it was a new toilet seat,” she said. “No, really, it wasn’t in the budget, so really thank you, thank you for getting my family a toilet seat.”

She cracks me up. Thanks for sharing the little blurb.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate

Here is a short article about Claudia's Solo Panel at DragonCon.
        Spoiler:
        Black is Back!
        by M. David Schafer
        Claudia Black made her first convention appearance in more than two years Sat in front of a capacity crowd in Centennial 1. After being moved to a larger room, fans still had to be turned away, but those inside were treated to 30 minutes with Claudia Black.

Black, a last second replacement for Battlestar Galactica’s Katee Sackhoff, commented on the ramifications of flying while eight months pregnant.

“I’ve been told that the electricity in lighting can induce labor, and I’ve been told that all the electrical systems in airplanes can induce labor. Last night, we were flying through thunderstorms. So I thought there was a chance I was going to have a very interesting flight. I thought for a while I was going to have to call my husband and have very interesting news for him.”

The star of Farscape and Stargate: SG-1 is working a pair of new projects, awaiting her second child, and remodeling her home.

“Have any of you ever gone through a home remodel? I’m sorry, I truly, truly am,” Black said. “I keep telling them this is going to be a home birth, not a Home Depot birth. I’m afraid I’m just going to pop this baby out in the lumber aisle of Home Depot.”

She said the events of this year had been humbling, and she found herself really enjoying autographing on the walk of fame.

“I was thinking with every autograph that it was a new toilet seat,” she said. “No, really, it wasn’t in the budget, so really thank you, thank you for getting my family a toilet seat.”
        ROFL thats funny.
        Spoiler:
        toilet humour definitely goes a long way

Comment

Originally posted by Samvalasam View Post
          ROFL thats funny.
          Spoiler:
          toilet humour definitely goes a long way
          Nice pun! and it's clean humor too.

Comment

thanks it was never intended but u know. oh if you want to see some earlier stuff of Claudia's i just uploaded an episode of an Aussie show called "Water Rats" with Claudia in it.
            part 1
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpJcapCCi3k
            part 2
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PDc-KXrWAE
            part 3
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPJ3LKms-0k
            part 4
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0IHTuBHwok
            part 5
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO54_BFjEUI

Comment

^Thank you

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Aeryn: My head is going to explode.
                Johnny: It's called a hangover, Aeryn, you'll survive.
                Aeryn: I don't understand how you can think this partying behavior was worthwhile when you suffer so terribly the next day.

Seeing you dance to Genie in a Bottle made it well worth it. *hands over small glass* Drink this, you'll feel better. *kisses forehead*

Johnny: I think I'll leave now.

Comment

Aeryn: What was that concoction? It tasted horrible.

Old O'Neill family recipe. The ingredients are classified. *kisses cheek* Give it a few moments to kick in.

Comment

This is amazing...my head feels much better. Thank you.

You're welcome. *kisses chin*

Aeryn: Why do you keep kissing me?
                    MasterJack: Part of the recovery therapy.
                    Aeryn: For you or for me?

Comment

You know...if you keep kissing me, my stalker will get insanely jealous.

Yes, but he's already insane, so I figure I can handle him.
                      *kisses on lips*

Comment

I can hear the other Jack at the door. He sounds terribly angry.

Probably because he stepped into the trap I left and now he's hanging upside down with a rope around his ankle.

Aeryn: You're good.
                        MasterJack: You have no idea. *pulls down onto lap* Yet...*kisses again*

Comment

ECVala: Look at big, bad Jack hanging in the air like a trapped animal.
                          EDSam: Keep him here while I get my camera. I've got to have a picture of this.

Comment

Jack: Give me the camera, Samantha.

Sam: No. *leaves*

Liz: Don't worry, Jack. She got your good side.

Jack: You could have cut me down faster.
                            Liz: No...it was too much fun to wait that little bit longer.

Comment

Vala: What are those noises coming from the back room?

Liz: Master Jack came to visit with Aeryn.

Vala: Ah...that explains why the other Jack is building a bomb.

Comment

You're leaving?

MasterJack: Things to do, honey. We can do this again sometime. *kisses, leaves*
                                Aeryn: *sighs*

Comment

Working...
                                X