No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all, just stopping by to put up a link to my new vid with just Vala, loads and loads of Vala. It's a fun, up beat vid, using a song from the band that gave you Flaunt it! (flaunt it, HA what ya mumma gave you ha!) lol.

Song: Bimbo Nation By TV Rock (the ones that brought you "Flaunt It" Not sure how big they are over seas, but best Aussie Dance band EVER!)
    Spoilers: Season 9 and up to Season 10 (Quest Part 1)
    Characters: Vala
    Size: 16 MB
    Length: 3:15

Link: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001/sg1musicvids.htm
    (first song at top of page)

If anyone wants lyrics the best ones I could find were at this link:

http://www.onlylyrics.com/song.php?id=1002402

unfortunatly there not exact, but they'll do. You get the general gist of it anyways.

Hope you enjoy, and fantasic pics everyone, been going crazy trying to save them all, lol.

Spoiler:
    Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

G'day all,
      Just joined, and thought I should put my first post here, since Claudia is one of my favourite actresses. Apart from the fact that Claudia is an Aussie, the Vala character revitalised my enthusiasm for Stargate. Just my luck, they cancel the series, when I regain interest. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by OztrAlien View Post
        G'day all,
        Just joined, and thought I should put my first post here, since Claudia is one of my favourite actresses. Apart from the fact that Claudia is an Aussie, the Vala character revitalised my enthusiasm for Stargate. Just my luck, they cancel the series, when I regain interest. LOL!
        Hi!

Another Aussie with excellent taste...seems there are quite a few of us around here.

Feel free to drop into one or both of the Aussie fan threads floating around - there's "Stargate Down Under" in General Starate Discussion, and "Calling All Australians" in Off-Topic Chatter.

Vala's awesome, isn't she?

Comment

Yay! More Vala fans! I'm sure you would like to take the time to play this fun little game on the board and help out our favorite leading lady

Thought I'd throw this nice little Farscape pic at you...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by OztrAlien View Post
            G'day all,
            Welcome
            Spoiler:

Comment

Dropping off an Aeryn wallpaper, enjoy (and goodnight)
              Spoiler:

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Welcome all

Comment

Kalliope has made some great hi-res "Bad Guys" screen caps. You can find them HERE

And if you want even more, just scroll down.

A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                    Kalliope has made some great hi-res "Bad Guys" screen caps. You can find them HERE

And if you want even more, just scroll down.

A.
                    Thank you

Comment

Time to put those lovely screen captures you linked to, ValaMalduran to use:

-Stef

Comment

That is a beautiful wallpaper! Love the colors.
                        Thanks.

I still can't green you, even though I've been spreading some rep.

A.

Comment

Comment

Comment

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, great piccy ValaMalduran haven't seen that one before.

And stef, once again lovely wallpaper. I could have sworn I left a coment about it before. Why isn't it here? Maybe it was in the Dan/Vala thread??? Who knows. But Very nice, love it loads.

Got some icons I made, only in paint so they're nothing special. I'll put spoiler tags around them just to be safe, although I don't think they really need it.

Icons:
                              Spoiler:

there's some more of Dan, Daniel/Vala or Cam/Vala or other SG1 members over here:

http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001/iconsavatars.htm

Spoiler:
                              Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Just jumping off topic here for a sec, but I thought you guys might like this.
                                Last edited by J. Stone; 18 February 2007, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X