Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...diablack12.jpg

banner by E.K.R
    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

banner by E.K.R
      If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

Yay!!! Wonderful pics! Thanks, cat!
              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

YAY! A classic "cat run".

Thanks for all the wonderful pics!

A.
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Wowww Claudia and more Claudia...What is exactly the color of her eyes?.

Gilles has moved the "Happy Birthday Thread" to "Ask Claudia Black Thread", so.....Claudia is coming!!!!

Comment

Thanks cat for the great pics
                    Spoiler:

Comment

gotta love a woman who regularly wears pig-tails.

Archer: Lieutenant Mayweather tells me we'll be arriving at Kronos in about eighty hours. Any chance he'll be conscious by then?

Phlox: There's a chance he'll be conscious within the next ten minutes... just not a very good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Brigadier General Pants View Post
                        gotta love a woman who regularly wears pig-tails.
                        Aren't they cute? And welcome aboard!
                        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Comment

Thanks Cat for the pics, Happy Halloween and Hi Brigadier

Some pictures that left from yesterday

Comment

Comment

Vala: Daniel I know you love Star Wars but I am not going to put on that Princess Leia costume......No matter how many kisses (wink)
                                Last edited by Nefertiti; 31 October 2006, 07:42 AM.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X