Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
    Claudia and the hunk

Hmm... maybe I'll rewatch Pitch Black some day...
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
      Hmm... maybe I'll rewatch Pitch Black some day...
      Me too! I have the DVD but since I've bought it I haven't watched it once!

Thanks valaCB and Spacegirlnz for the caps
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
        Me too! I have the DVD but since I've bought it I haven't watched it once!

Thanks valaCB and Spacegirlnz for the caps
        Me too. i watched the DVD for the first time only because of the cpas

Comment

yes....Dam*! my english
          Also yummy, if evil.

Thank for the caps, too.

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

YAY valaCB more caps! Now I don't feel so bad about not going overboard. I always go over the top with caps. Take CoT for example, I got 139 caps of Vala... *headdesk*

After work I'll see how may I can get of her in Queen of the Damned (A film I actually love and not [just] cause of Claud)
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
              YAY valaCB more caps! Now I don't feel so bad about not going overboard. I always go over the top with caps. Take CoT for example, I got 139 caps of Vala... *headdesk*

After work I'll see how may I can get of her in Queen of the Damned (A film I actually love and not [just] cause of Claud)
              That's nothing! I have about 1000 caps of Crusade!
              Unfortunately I've never seen Queen of the Damned!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Seriously?! Do you have to crop and resize each of them? Or do you have a programme that has it done like automatically? I have to do each of mine individually.

It's okay, about Queen of the Damned, I'll cap Clauds part this afternoon! If you've seen Interview With the Vampire, and liked it, you'll proly like this.
                sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Seriously?! Do you have to crop and resize each of them? Or do you have a programme that has it done like automatically? I have to do each of mine individually.
                  My PC DVD program has the option for making screenshots! Either I click with the mouse on the option or I press a button on my keyboard! So I pressed that button quite often
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, lucky. The programme I have to do caps of DVDs won't let me do it for something already on my computer which is crappy. Ahh well.

I should probably be off to work now.

Toodles
                    sigpic

Comment

I should probably be off to work now.

Toodles
                      See ya!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Really? I've watched it once on HBO here, but haven't bought the DVD... And I will never forget the con in UK back in December 2002, when Claudia asked us who saw the movie and she wanted to return money for tickets... BTW, I've just re-watched the deleted "Ancients' gathering" scene from QOTD, what the hell the producers were smoking deleting this scene? It's better than the whole movie

BTW2, have you read Claud's "Pandora's Diaries" about filming QOTD? Great reading
                        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                          Really? I've watched it once on HBO here, but haven't bought the DVD... And I will never forget the con in UK back in December 2002, when Claudia asked us who saw the movie and she wanted to return money for tickets... BTW, I've just re-watched the deleted "Ancients' gathering" scene from QOTD, what the hell the producers were smoking deleting this scene? It's better than the whole movie
                          Or at Burbank 2004 where she said that these are two hours of our life we never get back ! And you never know what's going on in the heads of producers!

BTW2, have you read Claud's "Pandora's Diaries" about filming QOTD? Great reading
                          I've read it! It's nice!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

This one is AWESOME!!!

Comment

It's okay, about Queen of the Damned, I'll cap Clauds part this afternoon! If you've seen Interview With the Vampire, and liked it, you'll proly like this.
                              Not necessarily... QotD was quite a let down for me. In fact, when I saw it (yes, in the theater) it was only for Claud and I noticed that they'd cut her role considerably After reading her "diary" about it and all the extra stuff they'd filmed of her, I was pretty pissed that the tiny size of her role as shown. And they even uglied her up for it! The rest of the story wasn't good enough to make up for it either. The music rocked though!

Comment

I think I hate QOTD and not for Claudia's Character, it's for the hole movie, I didn't like it when I saw it and I don't like it now. There is not fun in that movie, c'mon...Vampires and rock stars.

when Claudia asked us who saw the movie and she wanted to return money for tickets...
                                Thank you Claudia, I apreciate that a lot. Her brain is very similar to her acting talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X