Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valaCB
    Awww! A Country Practice, love these episodes introducing Claud's character!
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
      No, I'm a part of it! CBPortal is a fan project! I'm responsible for the gallery!
      <g> could you please link me to the cbp forum? My history got cleared and I forgot to bookmark it *headdesk* and I can't figure out how to get to it of the main page... *headdesk again*

Thanks
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

I think it's all from "Water Rats"!

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
        <g> could you please link me to the cbp forum? My history got cleared and I forgot to bookmark it *headdesk* and I can't figure out how to get to it of the main page... *headdesk again*

Thanks
        You just had to click on --> CBPortal in my post! But to make it clearer --> www.claudiablackportal.com
        Spoiler:

Comment

But the forum. Isn't there a forum attached to it? I'm either completely bliind, or completely stupid cause I can't figure out how to get to it from the main page. the one where it goes "Cup o' tea anyone" when you load the page
          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

But the forum. Isn't there a forum attached to it? I'm either completely bliind, or completely stupid cause I can't figure out how to get to it from the main page. the one where it goes "Cup o' tea anyone" when you load the page
            You mean this, OK! You can see the menue with "Article Index", "Features for fans", "About the portal"...? There is under "Features for fans" --> "The CBP Forum"
            Spoiler:

Comment

You need to register for seeing it.
              Here the link for the forum http://claudiablackportal.com/smf/

Orovingwen, love the icon

Comment

I have registered. I did what I should have done to start with and went to my email, with the activation link. *headdesk* thanks though.
                sigpic

Comment

People like Claudia! read the notes http://stargatesg1.com/Profile.aspx?userID=5574

Comment

@valaCb
                    I see
                    *squee* I lvoe it when people use my icons *squee more* thanks forpostig the pic in the first place
                    soo.. more?
                    Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                    Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                    If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                    "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Very lovely pics, valaCB!

Originally posted by valaCB

Puss'n'Boots! Puss'n'Boots!

A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Have you read that guy on "Wish a Happy Birthday to CB" thread?, he has writen "Happy Birthday" a hundred times in every post. Sorry but I can't accept that, I think I'm going to moderate everybody on that thread, of course I can't do that but I will send PM to the people with this behavior.
                        Claudia will read that comments, I hope so, what do you think she is going to feel about us?.
                        C'mon People...use your imagination and write something interesting for her. Think about her age, she is 34. She is not 15. You know what I mean, don't you?.
                        Last edited by Runciter; 09 October 2006, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
                          Have you read that guy on "Wish a Happy Birthday to CB" thread?, he has writen "Happy Birthday" a hundred times in every post. Sorry but I can't accept that, I think I'm going to moderate everybody on that thread, of course I can't do that but I will send PM to the people with this behavior.
                          Claudia will read that comments, I hope so, what do you think she is going to feel about us?.
                          C'mon People...use your imagination and write something interesting for her. Think about her age, she is 34. She is not 15. You know what I mean, don't you?.
                          At the same time you have to take into account that we don't know her.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

A.
                            Exactly! But I'm partially agree with Runciter (have you seen that posts at SciFi World board, btw?), these "happy birthday" a hundred times in one post should be reduced by half. It definitely hurt the eyes.
                            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

A.
                              The fans know her enough to write something, and if anyone doesn´t know her enough, personal things, professional career I mean, you can always write about what you are watching on tv or a movie. Anyway if you don't know nothing about her, a simple "happy birthday" is perfect.
                              For example, I'm going to wish a happy birthday to Christopher, I don't know many things about him but I'm not going to write a hundred times these words, you know, I know his character on TV so, I will write something about Teal'c.
                              Last edited by Runciter; 09 October 2006, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                                Exactly! But I'm partially agree with Runciter (have you seen that posts at SciFi World board, btw?), these "happy birthday" a hundred times in one post should be reduced by half. It definitely hurt the eyes.
                                Oh definitely!

Maybe it turns into a 3D pic of Vala if you stare at it long enough?

Or it causes an epileptic seizure.

A.

Comment

Working...
                                X