X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farscapefan

Eeeeek! I meant to delete that post....

I should've used PM, instead.
    Last edited by skchwojko; 29 September 2006, 01:15 PM.
    CBOOL #73 1/2 -don't forget the 1/2
    Keeper of the Aeryn Sun Wardrobe Collection: "May you be blessed with a joyous life"-chickwithgun (CB) to skchwojko 20 Apr 2004
    http://skchwojko.livejournal.com/
    http://www.myspace.com/skchwojko

Comment

Love this one andddddddd bump
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iri0XelWTUM

Comment

All Farscape fan videos are great because they make them with their hearts and their love.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
          Ask him I think not sooner as they finish filming the last episode. Let's hope he'll open the forum before Claud's birthday so we can organize a bday party there for Claudia!
          I think it should be a joint birthday party!!!!
          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
            All Farscape fan videos are great because they make them with their hearts and their love.
            You're right!

For anyone who haven't seen it yet. Claudia in 'A Twist In The Tale'
            http://www.claudiablackportal.com/in...nc=select&id=9

Comment

I love the whole John and Aryen but I love The Daniel and Vala relationship much better. I don't know maybe its because I think Michael is so cute with his faces and who better to pair up my fav actress with than a person I think is cute lol.
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                I've never seen this set of Burbank 2004 pics before:
                http://www.mattandodile.com/farscape.../index-01.html

And Comic Con 2004:
                http://www.mattandodile.com/cc_sd200...ctures-01.html
                A.
                Odile was a scaper who passed away recently.

banner by E.K.R
                If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

I am against Vala and Daniel because I don't think that Daniel really could fall in love with Vala. I mean Daniel's grisl weren't that "wild" just think of Sha're! But I believe te writers would do that nevertheless. They turned Daniel into Michael Shanks so why not be more OC with Vala?

Anyway, more pics from that Ben/Caludia panel

Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                  Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                  If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                  "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

When will Claudia film the last episode of this season?.

Comment

I really don't know. Maybe Farscapefan will know.
                      But my question is when will Claudia film 'One'...
                      http://www.claudiablackportal.com/in...nc=select&id=7

Amazing pictures Orovingwen

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                        Now that you mention it I remember reading about it on TF. What a shame.

A.
                        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

As far as I've read they're going to finish filming around October 10th.
                          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                            R.I.P Odile.
                            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

@ValaCB
                              I saw the special recently and had to cap this two. they are so great *hehe* exspecially with Michaeal Shanks all the time *hehe* I'd like to see now I mean back together again.
                              btw. what about new farscape stuff? after SG-1 they shoudl be avaiable^^ now that they have a new fan I guess I can't keeü my eyes from them two

Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                              Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                              If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                              "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen
                                @ValaCB
                                I saw the special recently and had to cap this two. they are so great *hehe* exspecially with Michaeal Shanks all the time *hehe* I'd like to see now I mean back together again.
                                btw. what about new farscape stuff? after SG-1 they shoudl be avaiable^^ now that they have a new fan I guess I can't keeü my eyes from them two

Michaeal Shanks?
                                You mean BB

Comment

Working...
                                X