Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cat
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/cate1980/interviews%20publicity%20etc/benandclaudia14.jpg
    Hehe, when I saw this pic all I could think was "Quit prompting me, woman!"

I agree, SG_1108, that
    Spoiler:
    it's nice to see physical intraction. With the guys they never hug or anything. In season 9 there was a bit of fun punching going on, but that was basically the extent of it. While Vala has been around everyone has been less afraid to hug or touch in general. I liked when Vala was leaning on Sam's arm
    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz

I agree, SG_1108, that
      Spoiler:
      it's nice to see physical intraction. With the guys they never hug or anything. In season 9 there was a bit of fun punching going on, but that was basically the extent of it. While Vala has been around everyone has been less afraid to hug or touch in general. I liked when Vala was leaning on Sam's arm
      In Stargate series there's no touching allowed... *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
        In Stargate series there's no touching allowed... *sigh*
        Yeah, which I think is kinda stupid. Because we don't live our lives without coming in physical contact with people. I don't think the military is like that... There should be hugging!!!!
        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Yeah, which I think is kinda stupid. Because we don't live our lives without coming in physical contact with people. I don't think the military is like that... There should be hugging!!!!
          YUP

BTW- have you seen Farscape? There's LOTS of touching there
          and it can go to the extreme line...lol

huge picture inside

Spoiler:

Comment

Well I saw it when it was on TV a while ago, but I dunno what seasons were actually screened. Last month I saw season 1 again though. I love it! I'm going to watch the rest after my exams in November.

I guess with Farscape it's like completely outside the box, and then it's also not the military. *sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks. i have more but nobady responded so i didn't post them
              why is it that nobody respond to people posts, not just mine...
              still love you all
              here's more
              Spoiler:

LOL, great cap,
              Spoiler:
              love the bit when Vala is holdinging on to Mitchelle when there going through the maze. I think I would have done the same so that he would be the one touching the time distortion field and not her. Oh I love our cunning Vala.

Lately I've been kinda in and out so some times it takes me awhile to reply to any post. I told off during rehersal for being on the computer LOL.
              If I'm working at my friends restuarant I always sneek to the office to go to GW, like what I'm doing right now.
              sigpic

Comment

I agree, SG_1108, that
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                You know that's a beautiful moment between them as you ca see them starting to really feel comfortable with each other. Come to think of it Vala is the only character that I can think of that has touched every member of SG1 even Landry,LOL. Personally I think she's really bridging and bringing the team interaction and quality together as how they kinda use to be when Jack was around.

How funny was the comment Carter made about Adria and B'aal geting a room and then said "oh this is the only room,LOL
                sigpic

Comment

YUP

BTW- have you seen Farscape? There's LOTS of touching there
                  and it can go to the extreme line...lol

huge picture inside

Spoiler:
                  LOL to phrase Vala " My god that's huge"
                  sigpic

Comment

Page 2???

Spoiler:
                    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Page 2 AGAIN???

Spoiler:

Comment

I give up...

Comment

Sorry, but I'm really busy with learning.

A.
                          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Behind the Scenes - 200th episode special...

Spoiler:

Comment

BTS, 200th ep special...

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                Behind the Scenes - 200th episode special...

Spoiler:
                                A special thank you for this one!

A.
                                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Working...
                                X