X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG_1108
    The Quest
    Spoiler:
    This episode was great. You get to see Vala trying to help the team get the shrolls & map. You see her holding onto Cam as they are walking though the time field. You see her excited about trying to solve the riddles. You see her give her daughter 'the eye' for her to help them. You see alittle fear of fire with the wall of flames.
    Oh sound interesting can't wait to see.

welcome SG_1108
    sigpic

Comment

Oh, that was a good ep. I'll cap once I've finished watching Atlantis
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
        Oh, that was a good ep. I'll cap once I've finished watching Atlantis
        Thanks Spacegirlnz
        SG_1108

Only 13.2%

Comment

13.2% that you have? or to go?
          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

13.2% that you have? or to go?
            I have. Now it's only 15.4%

Comment

Dial up? Ugh I hated dial up.

Oh, update: Have made caps, now I just have to resize, save, upload and post
              sigpic

Comment

Dial up? Ugh I hated dial up.

Oh, update: Have made caps, now I just have to resize, save, upload and post
                NO. cables. The traffic is very slow when it's come to Stargates...

Comment

Oh, I usually get in early, so very little traffic.

First lot of caps

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Second Lot:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Last lot:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This one, I half expected Vala to go "Do as your mother says! Or else!"
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Spacegirlnz!

Green follows as soon as possible.

A.
                        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Just watched The Quest pt1 and it was great not the best for season finale but still very enjoyable. I've said this a thousand times and I say it again, thank god for Vala. She was halarious with her one liners. Great team work in this, Damn those T.B.C, I loath those word.

Away I have to go out to dinner now when I get back I will do some screen caps and talk more about the ep. Though Spacegirlnz has done some I make sure I cap ones that not already posted.
                          sigpic

Comment

bon appetit!

It will be very cool if you can load some caps at CBPB http://claudiablackportal.com/smf/

Comment

News about Claudia, clips and SC from Memento Mori and so much more...
                              http://claudiablacknews.com/claudia/

Comment

Last lot:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This one, I half expected Vala to go "Do as your mother says! Or else!"

Thanks for the screencaps, Spacegirlnz! Green followed
                                T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Working...
                                X