Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farscapefan
    Slightly OT, I've purchased my first digital camera recently, it's arrived today's afternoon, so I may be busy learning it now for some time
    Nice one. Wait until you use it with a movie making program your going to love it so much you can do and be creative.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
      Loved this scene, to how Vala reacts to the well deserve gift.
      sigpic

Comment

Come out lukers and join in.
        sigpic

Comment

A new terrific interview about Claudia in MM
          Read it in here http://claudiablackportal.com/smf/

and don't forget to vote

Comment

Originally posted by travis
            Nice one. Wait until you use it with a movie making program your going to love it so much you can do and be creative.
            It's Canon PowerShot A530, nice and small one it has the video option (of course I have to buy bigger memory card additionally- at least 512 MB or 1 GB), so let's see what I'll be able to do with it...
            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by travis
              Come out lukers and join in.
              *joining in* *dances*

MM screen caps.

Spoiler:

they make me cry
              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
              My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                A new terrific interview about Claudia in MM
                Read it in here http://claudiablackportal.com/smf/
                You mean IGN's review? I love reading them when they're praising Claud's performance

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                  *joining in* *dances*

MM screen caps.

Spoiler:

they make me cry
                  Beautiful caps...
                  I just want to hug Vala in this scene , how can you not. and that what sweet Daniel did

You mean IGN's review? I love reading them when they're praising Claud's performance
                  Yes

Comment

shes sooo funny exactly what atlantis needs, she would be great! her over inquisitive nature would be wonderful in the expanse of atlantis's undiscovered sections.

i just want more vala

Comment

Hello furiousfurling, and welcome to the forum.

I love Vala as well, there are a few topic on Vala that you can discuss her if you like or come over to the Vala wow thread as there's plenty of pic's and dicussion going on.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                        *joining in* *dances*

MM screen caps.

Spoiler:

they make me cry
                        Yay you go Spacegirlnz

Love the caps and definatly a tissue moment.
                        sigpic

Comment

I came back yesterday and I found the SG-1 cancellation, here, in the news of GateWorld, and the new portal of Claudia. I don´t understand what happen with the people in summer, especially in August, well, after that little joke I would like to say a lot of things. The first is that I'm so sad about this cancellation news, I would like to see more "Vala things" in Stargate. Who knows, maybe the future of Claudia on TV will go close to the path of Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
                            I came back yesterday and I found the SG-1 cancellation, here, in the news of GateWorld, and the new portal of Claudia. I don´t understand what happen with the people in summer, especially in August, well, after that little joke I would like to say a lot of things. The first is that I'm so sad about this cancellation news, I would like to see more "Vala things" in Stargate. Who knows, maybe the future of Claudia on TV will go close to the path of Atlantis.
                            Welcome back Runciter

It is sad about the cancellation. I love to see Vala in Atlantis too.
                            Who know if they do make another series that they might have Vala as a main cast in it. fingers cross.
                            sigpic

Comment

Welcome Back Runciter

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
                                Yeah, SciFi screwed Claudia (and Ben) and us AGAIN... I'd love to see Claudia in Atlantis, who knows what future holds?

Comment

Working...
                                X