Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    Not to worry. Our Evil Daniel has his own Sam clone. Still room for other Daniels and Valas to hook up.
    Okey dokey
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Vala is without a doubt one of the most powerul characters on the show, she appears to own most, if not all, humourous scenes in season 10 and a lot in season 9 - but for Vala life at the SGC is just beginning and she does not understand all of the basic factors and rules to abide with - but then again she IS Vala, so I doubt the rules matter to her at all, lol.

I'm guessing that her decision to finally join the SGC in season 10 was because of her hidden love for her child that she desperately wants to save, though she'll never EVER admit it. But I beleive that is the basis of power for her character, and want urges her to go on even when every thing she tries to acheive seems so far away - but then again, in season one of the show SG-1 didn't beleive that they could rid the galaxy of Goa'uld.

Give it another 6 seasons Vala, lol
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou
        Vala is without a doubt one of the most powerul characters on the show, she appears to own most, if not all, humourous scenes in season 10 and a lot in season 9 - but for Vala life at the SGC is just beginning and she does not understand all of the basic factors and rules to abide with - but then again she IS Vala, so I doubt the rules matter to her at all, lol.

I'm guessing that her decision to finally join the SGC in season 10 was because of her hidden love for her child that she desperately wants to save, though she'll never EVER admit it. But I beleive that is the basis of power for her character, and want urges her to go on even when every thing she tries to acheive seems so far away - but then again, in season one of the show SG-1 didn't beleive that they could rid the galaxy of Goa'uld.

Give it another 6 seasons Vala, lol
        Actually I think they should give her her own show. There's so much potential for Vala's character and we know already that she knows practically almost the whole galaxy around, so the exploration of her friends and enemies would be really great.

Comment

A little thing I came up with for this scene. Even though we all know its not true.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Stone
            A little thing I came up with for this scene. Even though we all know its not true.

nice.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
              nice.

Good story again, Admiral!

A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

Good story again, Admiral!

A.
                Thanks...the pics just spoke to me. I'll be back tomorrow as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                  Thanks...the pics just spoke to me. I'll be back tomorrow as usual.
                  We're waiting!

Comment

Comment

I guess Vala made up a bit with Reynolds when she helped the wounded soldier.

A.

Comment

I guess Vala made up a bit with Reynolds when she helped the wounded soldier.

A.
                        I don't think so. theirs "argument" were in the end of the episode after this cap.

more

They fight here --->

Comment

AQO: Good morning, everyone!

Addy, can I be in charge today?

AQO: Sure. Jack, Cam and I will be pretty busy anyway.
                          AQOVC: Nice. This will be fun...now where to begin...

Spoiler:

How did I just know she would pick on me first?

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                            I don't think so. theirs "argument" were in the end of the episode after this cap.

more

So that means I have to watch the ep again. *theatrical sigh*

A.

Comment

Hello Admiral!

Top one.

A.

Comment

So that means I have to watch the ep again. *theatrical sigh*

A.
                                YES! and do it now!
                                You can see Vala parts only if you want

Addy, can I be in charge today?
                                Addy??

I have to know something Addy...
                                AQOVC = Admiral Q O Vala. what's 'C' mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X