No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've said this before and I'll say it again - Vala is a healthy addition to the group and will help to recover SG-1 from the loss of RDA. Even though her humour may be different and much more to do with sex, I like her and can't wait for the plot she comes up with in next week's upcoming epic '200'.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

page 2? as if!

my favorite picture of claudia

looking lovely as always

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
        Great pics, valaCB.

Reminds me of the Morpheus review I coincidently just read:

http://eclipsemagazine.com/modules/n...p?storyid=1713

A.
        Thank you VMD for the link
        I'm posting all the Q

Claudia Black's character of Vala Mal Doran is not yet on the team. She has been left behind at the SGC to undergo a psychiatric evaluation. While this is a subplot to the episode, it is also tour de force of Black's talent (she can do and project so much with just a change in hairstyle). The character growth witnessed for Vala in 'Morpheus' is done in such a way that it is both amusing and touching. She is at once sassy and witty and at the same time vulnerable and earnest. There is a real bonding going on between Vala and General Landry with a strong father/daughter feel to.

Originally posted by mappalazarou
        can't wait for the plot she comes up with in next week's upcoming epic '200'.
        Can't wait either !

Comment

Hey just finished watching uninvited and suprisingly I really enjoyed it. After reading the spoiler I thouht that I was going tho hate it.

Vala was fantastic in it and looked even gorgeous in this ep. Though I have to admit that I raelly begining to miss Daniel as I really missing the Vala and Daniel banter/interaction.
          Spoiler:
          Though there was the almost Teal'c and Vala shipping moment.

Loved the last scene just gold. Really like the moment between Vala and Sam hope there's plenty more of their interation in the coming ep's.

Any going to watch it again and will post more later.

PS, iheartvala love your pic's Claudia looks great
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
            The last two or three episodes actually. I have them on tape from USA, unfortunately the tape is in EP, so the quality is not perfect
            Thanks for the info
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by travis
              PS, iheartvala love your pic's Claudia looks great
              These pic were taken mid-September last year, when Claudia was about 7 months pregnant with her son. And she was looking absolutely wonderful and radiant
              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

joinin everyone in the sqqquuuuueeeee cos I have'nt been able to get online for a couple o days, yup the isp is playin up again

banner by E.K.R
                If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                  joinin everyone in the sqqquuuuueeeee cos I have'nt been able to get online for a couple o days, yup the isp is playin up again
                  Welcome back!

Comment

If you go to www.scifi.com/pulse and then click on Stargate SG-1 video and then while playing the promo vid click on Stargate SG-1 link leading to remaining promos and trailers, you'll find at the bottom of the list 200th episode SPECIAL Outtakes. Two of them are with Claudia, the first one and eight (there are 10 clips from the upcoming Special about 200th episode).

Comment

If you go to www.scifi.com/pulse and then click on Stargate SG-1 video and then while playing the promo vid click on Stargate SG-1 link leading to remaining promos and trailers, you'll find at the bottom of the list 200th episode SPECIAL Outtakes. Two of them are with Claudia, the first one and eight (there are 10 clips from the upcoming Special about 200th episode).
                      Thanks!! The outtakes are great!! Wish I could save them on my harddrive!!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                        Thanks!! The outtakes are great!! Wish I could save them on my harddrive!!
                        Well... I think sooner or later they'll be available for d/l... somewhere else

Comment

thank you. Claudia is so nice and polite.
                          I want to save it on my H/D also

Edit- Claudia said in the end of the interview "As long as i haven't destroyed the show"
                          And she is certainly not destroyed the show, just the opposite.
                          Last edited by valaCB; 15 August 2006, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                            thank you. Claudia is so nice and polite.
                            I want to save it on my H/D also

Edit- Claudia said in the end of the interview "As long as i haven't destroyed the show"
                            And she is certainly not destroyed the show, just the opposite.
                            She is definitely THE BEST thing that has happened to SG-1 in AGES

Comment

I haven't been in this forum in ages.
                              Anyway, someone post over there http://p066.ezboard.com/fdarkscapefo...picID=51.topic

Comment

Great vids! Thanks for the link.

Can I just say that they lost me completely on the poker stuff.

A.
                                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Working...
                                X