Very funny
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Yay! 500 posts!

Comment

Have you listened already to Ben's interview at Ben Browder Portal? Great to know that Ben is a huuuuuuge Vala's fan

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
          Have you listened already to Ben's interview at Ben Browder Portal? Great to know that Ben is a huuuuuuge Vala's fan
          He has a quality taste

Comment

Definitely

Great pics

Comment

He is a huge Claudia fan

Just watched "Uninvited"! Claudia was great (as always )! Dunno if we need spoiler tags but
              Spoiler:
              The scenes with Vala and Teal'c were terrific!! And also the scene in the office with Vala and Sam. They need more scenes together!! But unfortunately they still don't trust Vala!!

I think the poker scene was a reflection of the real life of them cuz I remember reading it somewhere that the actors offen play poker together!!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                He is a huge Claudia fan

Just watched "Uninvited"! Claudia was great (as always )! Dunno if we need spoiler tags but
                Spoiler:
                The scenes with Vala and Teal'c were terrific!! And also the scene in the office with Vala and Sam. They need more scenes together!! But unfortunately they still don't trust Vala!!

Well, it's gonna take some time until they start trusting her.

I think the poker scene was a reflection of the real life of them cuz I remember reading it somewhere that the actors offen play poker together!!
                It's gonna take some time until they start trusting her. And yes, the actors often play poker at Chris Judge's place.

Comment

It's gonna take some time until they start trusting her. And yes, the actors often play poker at Chris Judge's place.
                  Well, some actors could play for diaper duty.

V: Hey boys, how about a game of strip poker?

A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                    Well, some actors could play for diaper duty.

V: Hey boys, how about a game of strip poker?

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...argate/456.jpg

A.
                    Vala: Damn! I've lost again

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                      LOL

Comment

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Farscapefan

You wouldnt happen to have a link to that, would? Please?

Comment

Originally posted by J. Stone

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Farscapefan

You wouldnt happen to have a link to that, would? Please?
                          http://www.benbrowderportal.com/inde...tfolder&cat=56

Thanks to the wonderful Ben Browder Portal.

A.

Comment

Thank you!! *hug*

Added: Good job by Ben, but my God those women need to learn how to interview people.

Thank you again for the link.
                            Last edited by J. Stone; 14 August 2006, 08:03 AM.

Comment

I've bought today the new, September issue of Dreamwatch magazine, it has 3 pages long article celebrating Stargate's decade and found this LOOOOOOOVELY spoiler for Memento Mori episode:
                              Spoiler:
                              Pitched Black. In the season finale, Cemelot, the Ori ripped through The Milky Way flet and The Odyssey as a pregnant Vala (Claudia Black) watched in horror. Apparently, the gang all survived since the episode currently being shot, Memento Mori, has nothing to do with those world conquerors. Instead, it finds the brash con artist, who has already given birth, stricken with amnesia and on the run on another planet. Today's sequence comes at the end of their little adventure as the SG-1 crew gather in Daniel Jackson's (Shanks) lab where General Landry (Beau Bridges) surprises Vala with a box.
                              "What's this?" she asks.
                              "Let's call it a welcome back present," responds Landry.
                              Inside are two badges which means Vala is officially on the SG-1 team.

Comment

I've bought today the new, September issue of Dreamwatch magazine, it has 3 pages long article celebrating Stargate's decade and found this LOOOOOOOVELY spoiler for Memento Mori episode:
                                Spoiler:
                                Pitched Black. In the season finale, Cemelot, the Ori ripped through The Milky Way flet and The Odyssey as a pregnant Vala (Claudia Black) watched in horror. Apparently, the gang all survived since the episode currently being shot, Memento Mori, has nothing to do with those world conquerors. Instead, it finds the brash con artist, who has already given birth, stricken with amnesia and on the run on another planet. Today's sequence comes at the end of their little adventure as the SG-1 crew gather in Daniel Jackson's (Shanks) lab where General Landry (Beau Bridges) surprises Vala with a box.
                                "What's this?" she asks.
                                "Let's call it a welcome back present," responds Landry.
                                Inside are two badges which means Vala is officially on the SG-1 team.

OK, I'll go out of my way for this one.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

A.

Comment

Working...
                                X