X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valaCB
    Transcription
    http://mboard.scifi.com/showflat.php...gonew=1#UNREAD

About Vala/Aeryn. I said before that i love Vala more but i think i love each character in her own way. I really don't want to compare between them. I love Aeryn and I love Vala in a different ways.
    About Cam or Crichton . Defiantly Crichton!!!
    We are definitive on the same wavelength!!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Hello all, finally finished my performance season.
      Just finish watching Flesh and Blood and Morpheus.
      OMG it was awesome, seeing Vala again was fantastic. I think I adore her even more damn she funny and talented. You know some time I actually forget about the others as I'm still in the moment of Vala's scene's.
      Spoiler:
      Loved the bit when she was trying to lecture her daughter in (F&B) and the lie detector scene from Morpheus was gold. Though I have to admit that the Morpheus ep was a tad bit slow and boring, but fully enjoyed Flesh and Blood

Any way I'm going to watch them both again as I'm sure I've missed alot of things in this ep, to busy cracking about Vala.
      Thank god they brought Vala full time otherwise my experience would not be this entertaining

PS, welcome EvilVala, and howdy to other fans that I hav'nt formally met yet.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padfoot_001
        I gave in to temptation, had to post after watching that Lie detector scene ... absolutly hilarius, I wasn't sure if it was a mistake or an actual scene from the show, lol. It was that funny!
        I know how funny was her expression and reaction. Who was to expect them to put Vala and a lie detector in the same room, but I guess it was bound to happen

Welcome Padfoot_001, and where in Australia are you from?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
          I'm going to talk about "Morpheus", I like it but I don't like it, I think is a weird feeling.
          Spoiler:
          I like the part of Vala, the test idea is great and fun, Claudia almost saves the episode but she can't do it perfectly beacuse the rest is sooo boring, I mean, the mission of SG-1 is awful, if I watch this kind of episodes on TV I'm going to bed directly to have sweet dreams zzzzzz. "Morpheus" is a bridge between the last one and "Pegasus Proyect". Nothing happens on it, the history arc doesn't go forward and that's the reason why this episode is so boring, I need more dynamics, more fun, more imagination and more ideas on the script.
          The writers can do it much better. Maybe the next episode will be great.
          I agree with you about this ep.
          I'm really looking forward to the next ep PP.
          I want to see how the Atlantis crew react to Vala if they do write them intogether and her comments about Atlantis when she see's it for the first time.
          Plus this will be the first time we see both cast in one ep Yay
          sigpic

Comment

I gave in to temptation, had to post after watching that Lie detector scene ... absolutly hilarius, I wasn't sure if it was a mistake or an actual scene from the show, lol. It was that funny!
            Spoiler:
            What I liked about that scene was that it also showed that she's aware she's lying/bending the truth.
            And who here hasn't told someone they look good or that something was ok to be polite. Not every fib is done for malicious reasons.

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I havent seen the eps yet, atlantis or Sg-1 but from what I've heard, there good, but nothing exciting. I think the better ones are in the middle, if they live up to their expectations. So I guess we just gotta hang in there and hope they get a little more exciting. And agreed, can't wait till the atlantis cross over one.

And Travis, I'm from Newcastle, it's about 2 hours from Sydney if you dunno where it is. Home of Andrew Jones (I'M SO SORRY) and his cool bro on the footy show, Newcastle nights and we owned the lead singer of Silver Chair, lol. And the new super man movie was shot here - woohoo! Lol, very exciting for us, you gotta understand, small place.

Lol, Vala Malduran, been there done that before, thank god I didnt have one on me, lol.

Spoiler:
              I just think its funny how out of nowhere he goes "by the way you look good today" lol, I mean what the...? Its' good, cant wait to see the whole ep.

Spoiler:
              Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

I havent seen the eps yet, atlantis or Sg-1 but from what I've heard, there good, but nothing exciting. I think the better ones are in the middle, if they live up to their expectations. So I guess we just gotta hang in there and hope they get a little more exciting. And agreed, can't wait till the atlantis cross over one.

And Travis, I'm from Newcastle, it's about 2 hours from Sydney if you dunno where it is. Home of Andrew Jones (I'M SO SORRY) and his cool bro on the footy show, Newcastle nights and we owned the lead singer of Silver Chair, lol. And the new super man movie was shot here - woohoo! Lol, very exciting for us, you gotta understand, small place.

Lol, Vala Malduran, been there done that before, thank god I didnt have one on me, lol.

Spoiler:
                I just think its funny how out of nowhere he goes "by the way you look good today" lol, I mean what the...? Its' good, cant wait to see the whole ep.
                Oh I know, I'm from Melbourne.
                I notice you used "what the" Rove I'm guessing or may be not
                sigpic

Comment

LOL! I thought it was funny cause I was saying all the cool stuff bout newy then your like from melbourne home of "WHAT THE ...???????" Lol, what can I say, it catches on.

ANDDDD, staying on topic, I meant to say. There was recently a Water Rats marathon on here in aus on good ol' Foxtel and 4 or 5 tapes later, lol (they made a lot of them) I started watching them all and on about the 4th tape lo and behold there's Claudia!!!

She only has a brief part, but it's bloody hilarius. Its like a funny show at times, but it's very serious obviously cause people get killed, but she's winking at the detectives and checking them out and when she talks about her husband and sex, her face is absolutly priceless, LOL! Wish there was some way I could show you overseas people who might not get Water Rats.

Spoiler:

Comment

LOL! I thought it was funny cause I was saying all the cool stuff bout newy then your like from melbourne home of "WHAT THE ...???????" Lol, what can I say, it catches on.

ANDDDD, staying on topic, I meant to say. There was recently a Water Rats marathon on here in aus on good ol' Foxtel and 4 or 5 tapes later, lol (they made a lot of them) I started watching them all and on about the 4th tape lo and behold there's Claudia!!!

She only has a brief part, but it's bloody hilarius. Its like a funny show at times, but it's very serious obviously cause people get killed, but she's winking at the detectives and checking them out and when she talks about her husband and sex, her face is absolutly priceless, LOL! Wish there was some way I could show you overseas people who might not get Water Rats.
                    Sadly I don't watch much of Aussie drama, but you can upload the clip on you tube it a public broadcast I'll ony discovered it recently and it great way to share videos and film.
                    You know when I found out that she was on "A Country Practice" my first response was "What The"
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey Padfoot_001!
                      In Germany we get (or got) Water Rats. But I never saw one single ep till I got a DVD from an Australian scaper with some shows where Claudia was in! Fortunately Water Rats was one of them
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Yay, You've seen it too??? How good was she. It was very short, but she just took over the second the camera got on her. She stands out, lol. If you ever get a chance Travis watch it, u cant be an aussie and not have watched water rats, lol. Never watched Country Practice, lol, but my Nan used to yonks ago, hahaha.

And Lol, it's a good reaction.

Spoiler:

Comment

Yay, You've seen it too??? How good was she. It was very short, but she just took over the second the camera got on her. She stands out, lol. If you ever get a chance Travis watch it, u cant be an aussie and not have watched water rats, lol. Never watched Country Practice, lol, but my Nan used to yonks ago, hahaha.

And Lol, it's a good reaction.
                          Hey there, welcome aboard! I also watched some Water Rats episodes, including the one with Claudia Great series. I know that they started releasing A Contry Practice on DVDs in Australia, when I install the third DVD drive in my PC to be able to watch Region 4 DVDs, perhaps I'll buy them. But considering the fact that Claudia appeared in the show at the end of the original series, it's gonna take some time until they release the episodes she was in...
                          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                            argh I can never see the aol interviews, of to try the scifi.com one now
                            cat, you can find links to aol interviews at Terra Firma now Scroll down to reply #2.

Comment

Hey Padfoot_001!

Wow, she hasn't changed much.

A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                                Definitely.