• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And looki looki
    From scifi.com
    Great stuff!

Originally posted by FooledAgain
    Hello!

After a (long) while, claudiablacknews.com been updated.......ENJOY!
    Thank you!

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Great pictures ValaCB.
      Where's Daniel?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis
        Great pictures ValaCB.
        Where's Daniel?
        Sweet Daniel Vala wasn't in his pic but if you go to http://www.scifi.com/stargate you will find him just refresh the page.

Comment

Thanks for the link ValaCB, thought I'll bring some more over she looks so gorgeous in these
          Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

thank you travis
            and look at this one

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
              thank you travis
              and look at this one

Oh I like it alot. There's some thing about how she wears those pig tails that makes me all giddy, I really hope she wears it for most eps in season 10. She the only person I know that can wear that style and look so cute and dazzling
              sigpic

Comment

*drowns in pretty pic overload*

Comment

Today is the Stargate day and scifi.com has uploaded a lot of things, wallpapers, flash animations, new graphics and new pics. I have uploaded my page too but in spanish.

Comment

I love all the new stuff! Thanks a lot
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                      thank you travis
                      and look at this one

New favourite. Definitely.

A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                        New favourite. Definitely.

A.
                        Yup
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Chicago Tribune

July 14, 2006 Friday
                          Chicago Final Edition

HEADLINE: Problem child on 'Stargate SG-1'; IFC explores 'Queer Cinema'

BYLINE: By Maureen Ryan and Allison Benedikt, Tribune staff reporters

BODY:
                          What to watch -- and what to skip -- this weekend.

Don't miss

"Stargate SG-1," 8 p.m. Friday, Sci Fi Channel: Problem: You give birth to a beautiful baby girl, but she soon -- within hours -- is bent on dominating the entire universe through her mysterious alliance with superpowerful alien entities. Who can't relate? Vala, the delightful new regular character on "Stargate SG-1," is faced with just this problem at the start of the sci-fi drama's 10th season.

Vala's daughter, Adria, appears to be the tool of the Ori, who are fixated on dominating or killing pretty much everyone; leave it to the ingenious "Stargate" team to figure out a way to stop them until at least next week. Adria (who'll be played by "Firefly" actress Morena Baccarin in upcoming episodes) is quite the problem child, but Claudia Black, as Vala, is the best thing to happen to "Stargate SG-1" in a long time. Her character's wit, ingenuity and saucy sexiness perk up not just the show's writers but her already excellent fellow cast members as well.

Coming up Aug. 18: The 200th episode of "SG-1" promises to be a Gater's dream come true, with founding star Richard Dean Anderson and "Sex and the City's" Willie Garson guest-starring as the "SG-1" team contemplates its adventures being turned into a feature film. (Now there's an idea!)

"Stargate Atlantis," 9 p.m. Friday, SciFi Channel: This "SG-1" spinoff has always had several things going for it, not least of which is David Hewlett as the supersnarky genius Rodney McKay, but it reaches a new level of quality at the start of its third season.

Guest actor Connor Trinneer of "Star Trek: Enterprise" is a wise addition to the first two episodes, and his role as a rogue member of the murderous Wraith race adds welcome depth and ambiguity to that whole plot thread. And Torri Higginson's Elizabeth Weir comes alive as Earth authorities question her leadership of the Atlantis project. Coming up Aug. 18: Anderson guests on "Atlantis" as well.
                          I love the bold line

From http://terrafirmascapers.com/index.p...1152882259#new

Comment

I'm agree with that line

Comment

Courtesy of the lovely and gracious, mesa...

Comment

Beautiful pic. I love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X