Originally posted by valaCB

Thank. You.

Beautiful costumes, btw!

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

By looking at these great pictures, I know S10 is gonna kick some serious behind!

Comment

Yeeeeeees. I wanna SkyOne. :| I can't wait. But I'll probablu will have to buy the dvds to watch it :|

All right ... I confess I haven't cut your hair ... I hate cutting hair. I have this terrible un-un-uncontrollable fear whenever I see hair. When I was a kid I used to hate the sight of hair being cut. My mother said I was a fool. She said the only way to cure it was to become a barber. So I spent five ghastly years at the Hairdressers' Training Centre at Totnes. Can you imagine what it's like cutting the same head for five years? I didn't want to be a barber anyway. I wanted to be a lumberjack. Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia . . .
          The giant redwood, the larch, the fir, the mighty scots pine. The smell of fresh-cut timber! The crash of mighty trees! With my best girlie by my side ... We'd sing ... sing ... sing.

Monty Python's Flying Circus

Comment

A.

Comment

Where is my Claudia?, I can't see her beauty in that pic! , Im joking...of course she is Claudia but I think she is Gollum too, the dark side of Aeryn Sun. Great pic!!!

Comment

Have you seen the great vala pic in this site?:

http://scifipedia.scifi.com/index.php/Claudia_Black

I would like to get that one in high resolution.

Comment

Claudia Black = WOW!!!!!!

Comment

gorgeous, can't wait for s10

banner by E.K.R
                    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

page 3

nooo my jirls on page 3, I need some raslak

banner by E.K.R
                      If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                      "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

City life's opening

(Thanks to Kalliope and Vala Mal doran

Last edited by valaCB; 12 June 2006, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

SCREENCAPS!!!

Thank you very much!

A.

Comment

Some behinf the scnes pics from "The Powers That Be" (Director Series "Will Waring", DVD 45).

A.

Comment

Working...
                                X