X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
      OOpps. sorry for not answering
      No prob at all. Thanks for the pic. I had never seen it capped. Thanks ValaMalduran for the info. :-)

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s4_8_00086.jpg

Comment

If I'm not mistaken this scene was supposed to be longer, but Claudia got sick that day.

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

If I'm not mistaken this scene was supposed to be longer, but Claudia got sick that day.

A.
            Yup, here is what Claudia said about it in "Farscape Season 4 Illustrated Companion" book - "That was going to be quite a long sequence," Black remembers, "but I was sick that day, so they modified it."

Comment

I've just found this very interesting and lovely piece of information at one of Yahoo! Groups. Marla Reed (known online as GateAngel) has talked to Michael Shanks during San Jose convention last year and here there is what she said about this conversation:

"When Michael and I were chatting in San Jose in the green room while he was relaxing after the breakfast event and before we began my interview with him, we talked about his work with Claudia in season 9 and how much he really wanted to work with Claudia again in season 10.

At that point he was still in negiotions with Sony for his contract and he knew he had to hold his ground on what he wanted from that deal. Michael told me that one of the hardest parts about doing that was the possiblility of losing the chance to work with Claudia again if things didn't work out well enough for him to agree to signing on for season 10. (which thankfully it did).

He told me that Claudia and he talked on the phone and she had admitted to him that one of the main reasons she agreed to sign on as a regular for season 10 was so she could work with him."

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                Yup, here is what Claudia said about it in "Farscape Season 4 Illustrated Companion" book - "That was going to be quite a long sequence," Black remembers, "but I was sick that day, so they modified it."
                I have to buy the companions!!!

Thanks everybody for all the great pics!!

Hi SylvreWolfe *waves*
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                  I have to buy the companions!!!
                  I bought them at a book store. As they had to order them from England it was relatively expensive, but they're worth it (even if only the S3 companion has some colour pics).
                  I suppose if you have a credit card, you can get them a lot cheaper online.

Thank you very much for posting GateAngel's con report.

A.

Comment

I've just found this very interesting and lovely piece of information at one of Yahoo! Groups. Marla Reed (known online as GateAngel) has talked to Michael Shanks during San Jose convention last year and here there is what she said about this conversation:

"When Michael and I were chatting in San Jose in the green room while he was relaxing after the breakfast event and before we began my interview with him, we talked about his work with Claudia in season 9 and how much he really wanted to work with Claudia again in season 10.

At that point he was still in negiotions with Sony for his contract and he knew he had to hold his ground on what he wanted from that deal. Michael told me that one of the hardest parts about doing that was the possiblility of losing the chance to work with Claudia again if things didn't work out well enough for him to agree to signing on for season 10. (which thankfully it did).

He told me that Claudia and he talked on the phone and she had admitted to him that one of the main reasons she agreed to sign on as a regular for season 10 was so she could work with him."
                    Pssssss. WOW!
                    I wonder if Michael wouln't sigh for season 10, if we would see Claudia in season 10...

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                      Pssssss. WOW!
                      I wonder if Michael wouln't sigh for season 10, if we would see Claudia in season 10...
                      Good question. I wonder who of them signed their contract first, Claudia or Michael...

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                        I bought them at a book store. As they had to order them from England it was relatively expensive, but they're worth it (even if only the S3 companion has some colour pics).
                        I suppose if you have a credit card, you can get them a lot cheaper online.

A.
                        That's the problem....no credit card!!! But the Amazon.de prize is €16.50

Good question. I wonder who of them signed their contract first, Claudia or Michael...
                        Also a good question! And thanks for posting the con report!!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Oooooo!!! Great pics!! Thanks Formerhost & ValaMalduran.

Comment

Working...
                                X