Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formerhost
    Actually it shouldn't matter at all. I really like what Robert Cooper said in one of his DVD audio commentaries for season 9, he doesn't care from where the actors came. When he watches SG-1 he sees Vala, not Aeryn. The same with Lexa, Carolyn Lam, not Andromeda.
    That's a good philosophy!! Some people should follow his example!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
      That's a good philosophy!! Some people should follow his example!
      She is coming back. Thats all I care about. Let the haters say what they want. I'll ignore them while I am watching next season.

Comment

Vala is being hurt too much in the "Heal or hurt" game recently. HELP HER!!!

Comment

I would but I need the link. I seriously can never find it. Yeah, I know. I'm slow.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Stone
            I would but I need the link. I seriously can never find it. Yeah, I know. I'm slow.
            Just click the first link in my sig under the Vala/Daniel picture

You can find the game HERE

Comment

Just click the first link in my sig under the Vala/Daniel picture

You can find the game HERE

Aww Jeeez. I didnt even notice that. God I am slow. On my way.

Comment

Actually it shouldn't matter at all. I really like what Robert Cooper said in one of his DVD audio commentaries for season 9, he doesn't care from where the actors came. When he watches SG-1 he sees Vala, not Aeryn. The same with Lexa, Carolyn Lam, not Andromeda.
                I see Vala, not Aeryn. Hope in S10 others will also renew their vision.....Oh gotta heal Vala a bit!!!

Comment

Vala is being hurt too much in the "Heal or hurt" game recently. HELP HER!!!
                  I did!! But we are only a few!!! And I think they "killed" Mitchell !!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                    I did!! But we are only a few!!! And I think they "killed" Mitchell !!
                    Well, not yet, but I'm afraid that when I'll be doing the morning update tomorrow, Mitchell will be gone...

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl
                      Maybe allot are blinded for some reason by the fact that she was in Farcry, when they see her they think:"Ow a Farcry crossover ...pff"
                      If they never knew Farcry exscisted, then they'd probably see that she's a brilliant actress, but I read that some of them were surprised about her when she was alone in the Ori galaxy, that was a good sign, that some of the Vala-bashers might turn to like the character/actress.

Well, not yet, but I'm afraid that when I'll be doing the morning update tomorrow, Mitchell will be gone...
                      I myself don't like Cam but i do like Ben so if you want to help Cam post it in BB thread

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB

I myself don't like Cam but i do like Ben so if you want to help Cam post it in BB thread

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...diaBlack07.jpg
                        I did it. But it seems like they're too busy drooling over Ben/John/Cam photos

Comment

I did it. But it seems like they're too busy drooling over Ben/John/Cam photos
                          Who can blame them

Comment

Completely OT, but it's just terrible and sad story: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=28020

Comment

Completely OT, but it's just terrible and sad story: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=28020
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

What?? Damn!! That's really teribble and sad!!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X