Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formerhost
    What languages are the subtitles on your release and for what besides the episodes?
    Languages: English/German

Subtitles: English/German/Turkish; German for commentaries and extras

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

A.
      What?? That's cool - German subtitles for commentaries!!!
      Spoiler:

Comment

I've just finished watching "Season of Death". Love this Unity scene very much

Comment

Have you already read COUNTERSTRIKE's SPOILERS??? Sounds like a fan-frellin-tastic episode!!!

Comment

Have you already read COUNTERSTRIKE's SPOILERS??? Sounds like a fan-frellin-tastic episode!!!
            Sounds really great.

Spoiler:
            The rest of the Ori fleet are on their way to join Adria who promises her mother that they will never be separated again.

How unbelievably reassuring.

A.

Comment

Sounds really great.

Spoiler:
              The rest of the Ori fleet are on their way to join Adria who promises her mother that they will never be separated again.

How unbelievably reassuring.

A.
              And really scary

Comment

And really scary
                Indeed and seems to get really interesting!
                Spoiler:

Comment

A.
                  Cool

One more question about vol. 44, 'cause I'm curious whether Sony everywhere did it, or in UK only. Have you found inside the box the SG1 Classified Decoder Wheel? They included it in UK release and it gives you access to Restricted Area at www.sg1-uk.com, which I must say is really interesting

Comment

Cool

One more question about vol. 44, 'cause I'm curious whether Sony everywhere did it, or in UK only. Have you found inside the box the SG1 Classified Decoder Wheel? They included it in UK release and it gives you access to Restricted Area at www.sg1-uk.com, which I must say is really interesting
                    I hope they did!!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Cool

No.
                      There's a leaflet in each of the 6 DVDs - strangely enough, this one has 2/6 - and if you collect them all and send them in you get a rubbish gift (a SG1 lanyard, you know, the key chains you wear around your neck).

A.

P.S.: I just noticed that if you take ou tthe DVD, it coincidently looks as if the Prior has a pig nose.

Comment

P.S.: I just noticed that if you take ou tthe DVD, it coincidently looks as if the Prior has a pig nose.

Comment

I wonder how the first scene with Vala and O'Neill is gonna look like... any speculations? Actually I'm not sure I like the idea of RDA's return to the show, TPTB can very easily completely destroy what they built in season 9, let's hope it's not gonna happen...

Comment

I wonder how the first scene with Vala and O'Neill is gonna look like... any speculations? Actually I'm not sure I like the idea of RDA's return to the show, TPTB can very easily completely destroy what they built in season 9, let's hope it's not gonna happen...
                            Im happy he's back, i think he's the heart of stargate (or was and im still looking for that something in season 9).
                            and he is back for only 5 episodes more or less so everythink will be OK.

Im waiting for Vala/Jack scenes over a year now. I think that jack will insult Vala or maybe say something and then ignore her. BUT Vala isn't a sucker and she reply correctly .

You all know my slogan

Comment

Comment

I did some screen captures to 'Good Guys Bad Guys' for claudiablacknews .
                                the pics still not online so here a few

Comment

Working...
                                X