Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formerhost
    At another SG-1 board I found an interesting theory on this subject, here it is:

"i think it's because vala was once a host to a goauld symbiote and still has the naquada in her system which makes her able to use the technology the goauld took from the ascended originally. vala will pass this naquada to her unborn child and adria will be able to use that technology and have a human form. i think it might also be because vala might still have the genetic memories of the goauld.

in crusade vala said she was known as the woman who fell from the sky. what if she was briefly ascended and then was sent back to mortal form with an ori inside of her recreating a mortal form for themselves. it would be a great way for them to hide from the other ascended, by living in a developing human body."

Hey all I have to say I love this thread and the pics.

And about this theory, I also have been thinking along these lines and Joe said in his blog that there will be an episode -spoiler

Highlight below
    where both Sam and Vala have to deal with being hosts

I think that is why the Ori are so interested in Vala

Comment

Originally posted by Has

And about this theory, I also have been thinking along these lines and Joe said in his blog that there will be an episode -spoiler

Highlight below

Hello, Has!

I'm definitely looking forward to such an episode.

A.

And as it's dinner time, here's a "Vala eating" special.

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
        Done!

Comment

Comment

Done!
            Thank you!

A.

Comment

Originally posted by Has

Highlight below

Hi Has!

Yeah, I think Sam and Vala have a lot in common and I can hardly wait to see how their relationship is gonna be developed in season 10. After "Crusade" it looks very promising...

BTW, you don't need to use white colour to hide spoilers, there's special spoiler tag here, and it looks like it: [ spoiler ] text to be hidden [ / spoiler ] - of course without spaces in between.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome and spoiler tag tip

and I can't wait for season 10 Claudia Black has brought so much energy to the show

Comment

Originally posted by Has
                  Thanks for the welcome and spoiler tag tip

and I can't wait for season 10 Claudia Black has brought so much energy to the show
                  Yes, she has! Thanks God they realized what precious diamond they have in their hands in the form of Claudia and invited her to be a regular cast member

Comment

I wonder where Claudia will be in the billing order. I'd hope they'd put her before Beau Bridges simply because I think her character would have more storytelling than Landry.
                    http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                    Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
                      I wonder where Claudia will be in the billing order. I'd hope they'd put her before Beau Bridges simply because I think her character would have more storytelling than Landry.
                      We'll see... I've read at another forum, that it's quite probable (considering the fact that Claudia will be in all 20 episodes of SG-1) that she may be even the second in the credits, just after Ben and before AT and CJ.

Comment

We'll see... I've read at another forum, that it's quite probable (considering the fact that Claudia will be in all 20 episodes of SG-1) that she may be even the second in the credits, just after Ben and before AT and CJ.
                        That wouldn't bother me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

there a new Nerrad in town and hes lookin pretty ROCK'N'ROLL

Nerrad
                          Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                            That wouldn't bother me
                            Me neither, but I can already imagine angry screams from Vala haters...

Comment

That will be cool

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
                                there a new Nerrad in town and hes lookin pretty ROCK'N'ROLL

Nerrad
                                Cute!

Comment

Working...
                                X