Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mark92677
    WOW is right. WOW does she not fit into the SG1 team.
    We have gone from StarGate to StarScape.
    I hope that the writers know what makes the show work.
    It is the chemistry of the 4 primary actors. Anderson, Tapping, Shanks & Judge. We've lost Anderson and the show is starting to loose it's appeal.
    It can't afford to loose any more characters.
    StarScape? Do you mean StarTrek -Farscape or StarWars Farscape? Oh, right... StarGate - Farscape

Well... watching some of season 8 episodes with DUMB Jack I'm actually more than happy that RDA decided to finally leave the show.

Claudia and Ben are just two actors who got job on another show. Them being on Stargate now doesn't make Stargate SG-1 StarScape or anything else. And the show is definitely much better now, especially thanks to Claudia. Is it March 3rd yet?

Comment

I think it was good that RDA left actually cuz as FormerHost said he was DUMB in S8 and didnt seem to be himself. If they kept him in SG1 he would still be as funny as ever and it would be a shame that he left.

Anyway back to the topic, Claudia has played a funny part in S9 and am lookin forward to her in S10. I never watched Farscape so I couldnt make a comment on it

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
        I think it was good that RDA left actually cuz as FormerHost said he was DUMB in S8 and didnt seem to be himself. If they kept him in SG1 he would still be as funny as ever and it would be a shame that he left.

Anyway back to the topic, Claudia has played a funny part in S9 and am lookin forward to her in S10. I never watched Farscape so I couldnt make a comment on it
        The best recommendation is what Claudia said about Farscape during Farscape convention in 2004 (Creation Ent. was cute enough to release "Claudia and Ben Show" on DVD, I wasn't there unfortunately, but thanks to the DVD I can enjoy it now every time I want ) : "It's not easy. It's not cheesy. It's unique." And Claudia is right. Farscape is exactly what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
          Claudia and Ben are just two actors who got job on another show. Them being on Stargate now doesn't make Stargate SG-1 StarScape or anything else. And the show is definitely much better now, especially thanks to Claudia.

Is it March 3rd yet?
          No, unfortunately not! Hey, merely 11 days left
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mark92677
            WOW is right. WOW does she not fit into the SG1 team.
            We have gone from StarGate to StarScape.
            I hope that the writers know what makes the show work.
            It is the chemistry of the 4 primary actors. Anderson, Tapping, Shanks & Judge. We've lost Anderson and the show is starting to loose it's appeal.
            It can't afford to loose any more characters.

I see you are new. This is the wrong thread for discussion of anything other
            than Vala LOVE. WE LOVE VALA HERE.

And please don't compare Stargate and Farscape. Apples and Ecstasy.

Y'all remember this?

Comment

Formerhost: I never could really get into Farscape though, it seemed somewhat 'cheesy' to me, I mean the characters looked so unrealistic, but hey I guess I never really watched enough of them so I really cant say anything.

Whats hapening on March 3rd?

^Nice pic btw

Comment

Formerhost: I never could really get into Farscape though, it seemed somewhat 'cheesy' to me, I mean the characters looked so unrealistic, but hey I guess I never really watched enough of them so I really cant say anything.

Whats hapening on March 3rd?

^Nice pic btw
                Crusade airs in USA and Vala returns in this episode!

Comment

I take it Crusade is a S10 ep, no?

Comment

I take it Crusade is a S10 ep, no?
                    Nope, it's season 9's 19th episode. Originally the producers wanted Claudia back in season 10, but due to the popular demand the network and the studio wanted her back EARLIER, so she's coming back now! And she'll be the regular character in season 10!

Comment

Oh kool. I didnt know that, I cant wait now

Comment

Oh kool. I didnt know that, I cant wait now
                        Me too especially that TODAY is the first day of shooting season 10! How are we going to celebrate this?

Comment

Me too especially that TODAY is the first day of shooting season 10! How are we going to celebrate this?
                          Hm, good question. Someday I have to find out how Paint and Photoshop work.

Hm, cast pics will have to do.

A.
                          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

The best recommendation is what Claudia said about Farscape during Farscape convention in 2004 (Creation Ent. was cute enough to release "Claudia and Ben Show" on DVD, I wasn't there unfortunately, but thanks to the DVD I can enjoy it now every time I want ) : "It's not easy. It's not cheesy. It's unique." And Claudia is right. Farscape is exactly what she said.

I was at that con and that was a fun three hours. The dvd actually cuts a good hour of it....

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                              And please don't compare Stargate and Farscape. Apples and Ecstasy.
                              Thank you for saying this. Both shows are great, but for different reasons and really shouldn't be compared.

Anyhoo....I have an idea that I've borrowed from the Sam's a Great Character Thread. The folks there (myself included) are sending Amanda letters/postcards to welcome her back to work for the new season and I thought...that's a cool idea....we Claudia fans should do the same thing for her!

So, here's the addy to send Claudia a small note to let her know we're cheering for her and are glad she's back.

Claudia Black
                              C/O Bridge Studios
                              2400 Boundary Road
                              Burnaby, BC
                              V5M 3Z3
                              Canada

So send Claudia some love!
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                                I was at that con and that was a fun three hours. The dvd actually cuts a good hour of it....
                                Well, I'm thankful to Creation for what they gave us, although the question arises here why they decided to cut out the rest?

Comment

Working...
                                X