Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    My top tens change every week or so. I mean, Vala didn't even exist a year ago.
    And if I would call my list top x of sfi-fi/fantasy then it would get very crowded. Imagine the waiting line in front of the WC.

To my shame, I've never seen more than one or two eps of Space and Babylon 5.
    I've seen Terminator at the age of seven on holiday in Italy. Next to our appartment was an open air cinema and I just couldn't stop watching, as much as I wanted to.

I don't think truer words have ever been spoken.

A.
    Ouch! Terminator at the age of seven???! That open air cinema was in definitely bad place.

Comment

I've notice that since Vala has left, the show has been good, but not the same when she was on. Its just my opinion of course, but I really think they need to bring her back more. For instance, tonight's episode was good, but boring at the same time. It needed some sort of sarcastic remark somewhere. I just miss Vala, and I can't wait for the "Crusade" episode!!
      Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

Originally posted by Temporarily_cloned
        Ouch! Terminator at the age of seven???! That open air cinema was in definitely bad place.
        It definitely left a lasting impression.

Btw, the Alien lives in a corner of my room since I've been 12. We've got used to one another by now, though.

Originally posted by rac76
        I've notice that since Vala has left, the show has been good, but not the same when she was on. Its just my opinion of course, but I really think they need to bring her back more. For instance, tonight's episode was good, but boring at the same time. It needed some sort of sarcastic remark somewhere. I just miss Vala, and I can't wait for the "Crusade" episode!!
        Vala was very good at stating the obvious.
        Especially in sci-fi shows there's always a moment where you go: "Hang on a moment, that can't work." "You expect me to believe THAT ?!"
        Some might consider that a bit too post-modern and taking irony one step too far when a character itself states that.
        But I've always liked tongue-in-cheek moments like that, if the show takes the it's concept and the audience itself serious.

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

The episode of Water Rats with Claudia was on air yesterday on AXN channel here They're re-running the series now for the second time, plus two next day repeats. I missed if for the first time, 'cause my digital TV provider was really, and I mean relly lazy and slow with adding AXN to their offer, and when they did it eventually, WR series was close to an end then.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=17119 - you WANT to vote in this poll

Comment

Page 2? No way...

Comment

And another poll to vote: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...62#post4494562

Comment

Did some voting.

I'll have to upload some new pics, first onto my PC then onto the web. Thanks to the donor who shall remain nameless. *bows deep*

Until then a Vala reprise.

A.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                        Do you still think so

I have nothing against Carte.

Sorry, but I don't listen to those who are so viamently against Vala. Nothing anyone says or does to people like that will change their minds about Vala.

Do I think this forum is still anti-Vala just by that ONE example? Nope, you can post 52 gazillon anti-Vala quotes and I still won't think it's an anti-Vala forum. This forum is first and foremost a forum for ALL Stargate fans to come and hang out. Some of them do not like the same characters I like, that's cool by me. I'm mature enough to know that it is just a show after all, and the characters are not real - no matter how much I like them.

I have better things to do with my time and life than get all upset over someone not liking the characters I like. Let them spew their dislike in the negative only threads, I'm happy to stay away from them. I recommend that you do the same, stay away from those kinds of threads.
                        sigpic
                        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                          Sorry, but I don't listen to those who are so viamently against Vala. Nothing anyone says or does to people like that will change their minds about Vala.

Do I think this forum is still anti-Vala just by that ONE example? Nope, you can post 52 gazillon anti-Vala quotes and I still won't think it's an anti-Vala forum. This forum is first and foremost a forum for ALL Stargate fans to come and hang out. Some of them do not like the same characters I like, that's cool by me. I'm mature enough to know that it is just a show after all, and the characters are not real - no matter how much I like them.

I have better things to do with my time and life than get all upset over someone not liking the characters I like. Let them spew their dislike in the negative only threads, I'm happy to stay away from them. I recommend that you do the same, stay away from those kinds of threads.
                          Just as you say! Ditto! After all, it is a TV show. The venom isn't worth reading.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=17119 - you WANT to vote in this poll
                            Voted. thanx

Comment

VALA: "…I've got tingles all over. And don't flatter yourself I'm pretty sure its not you." - I love this moment in Avalon pt. 2

Comment

VALA: "…I've got tingles all over. And don't flatter yourself I'm pretty sure its not you." - I love this moment in Avalon pt. 2

Comment

Working...
                                X